• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I think that we agreed to only allow Mid-Godly regeneration.

I'm just proposing this part but idk since I sort of went for all keys so i just asked if DI unrestricted was still too much. Idk unless its the same as before then idk i just want my thing to be addressed at least

Okay. I am likely the wrong person to ask though.

Summarized version of what Red's trying to ask:

High Godly for the Einherjar but only when they're all at fullpower/unrestricted by the swastikas. He's also asking everyone here if even that's too much to ask.

As a possibly, I could see it added but no more than that perhaps.

It would at least make sense if the regeneration for high godly, possibly if it even gets bumped to that, were to refer when the Einherjar are no longer restricted and bound by the Ritual of Gold. Anything before it would require Glads to resurrect them unless someone jump starts it, like Mercurius or even Issac (whose second best after him in this regard).

Maybe he's asking for that but if I imagine this, I would think it look like this:

At least Mid Godly (insert reasons), possibly High Godly when unrestricted (insert possible regen reasons here)?

After some thought, I remembered a series of events.

Methuselah's conceptual darkness crushed Beatrice, her craving and destroyed her left arm, It even stated she was injured. We know she obviously regenerated. She even wasn't killed for resurrecting.

And Wilhelm was regenerating from Methuselah's conceptual attacks left and right.

So shouldn't they have high godly in all keys?

There also is fact three battalion commanders fought each other for 60+ years without any rest and Wolfgang regenerating from Machina's conceptual attacks.

Last edited:
Well, Warren seems to have left this community, so I am not sure what we should do here.

What do the rest of you think?

i mean are they conceptually EE the members or smth?

@TISSG7Redgrave Last I remember of how Methuselah's Darkness attacks work, he has a near infinite number of ways in which he can destroy someone both physically and mentally.

Regarding the likes of the Jaws of Darkness, I don't recall it being anything that makes them get conceptually EE'd if they were to get hit by it. Wolfie was in Briah so he's obviously gonna be dodging it, Eleonore's shooting shit from a distance (given her specialty) and everyone else was practically useless or just can't straight do shit. Beatrice is the only one who got hit with this, and its noted that if she were to get hit again by the JoD, her light (lightning from Briah) would be extinguished and she'd be devoured whole without a trace.

That's how I remember the damage it'd deal to even those of the L.D.O and their Ewigkeit magic.

yeah idk if using meth's attacks would warrant that because its not an explict concept EE attack like Machina.

So you need to regenerating from conceptual EE for having high godly? regenerating from conceptual damage and destruction isn't enough?

Last edited:
Back