• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One last time, I attempt to rip the Wiki asunder.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DMUA

He/Him
VS Battles
Calculation Group
Okay. I've looked carefully at the profiles. This shouldn't be a stomp. Lance can neg Mid Godly and neg Reinhard's speedups, as well as resist Reinhard's existence erasure. But, Reinhard still has a few other tools to get the job done.

Speed Equalized

4-C Reinhard vs 4-B Lance

Remember that as per the Versus Thread Rule 14, Reinhard's Type 8 is banned, as Lance has no way to negate it.

They go all in. Lance has all his various weapons of mass destruction, Nukes, Tanks, Robots, and the infamous Ion Cannon, and Reinhard has brought his legion.

Otherwise Standard Battle Assumptions

LET THE WAR OF HYPER NAZIS AND MEMES BEGIN!

Lance: 9 (Gargoyle One, Phoenix 821,Yobobojojo, Kople700, SiamesetheKitty, MrKingOfNegativity, ZERO7772, Jobbo and TheNeolancer)

Reinhard: 8 (TISSG7Redgrave, Shadowbokunohero, Axl233, SchroKatze, Veloxt1r0kore, Dat Dot, ZeroOmar and Kaltias)

Inconclusive: 2 (ALRF and Iapitus The Impaler)

Grace started at 11:23 AM on February 20th, 2018.

Really? I thought he'd throw his Tank.

I'll point out that Lance's Mid-Godly negation isn't with all his stuff, it's only via specific spells/equipments. Like, if he kills Reinhard with a punch that won't be enough (unless he also uses Dispel ofc)

Yeah. In fact, I just finished Epic Battle Fantasy 3.

Now I really want money for 4.

And 5.

It's free on Kongregate/Armorgames (although the Steam version has one more area + more equipments/armors)

4 I mean, 5 is being developed

I want to throw as much money at Matt as possible, so I'm buying it on steam.

Fair enough.

About this match, not sure. Does Rein gets the whole LDO or he is by himself?

He'll get his Legion, Lance gets his tanks, nukes, and orbital doomsday satellite.

Well, i would like to point out Reinhard has a lot going for him with Legion on. From Gladsheimr popping hands out of nowhere to restrain Lance, to various amount of soldier flanking Lance, walls of skellys to protect Reinhard. Best thing to all of this? Reinhard doesn't need to control them themselves as his son (Isaac) will do it on his own, so even if Lance would try to go for Reinhard using a surprise attack, he need to get over Isaac :p

With Legion, he gains even more abilities to end fights (thought he would hold back for a time before going for the kill using his LLT), from Wilhelm ability to absorb energy, to Rusalka Shadows, To Eleonore fire that homes on its targets.

That said Lance can just neg Mid-Godly and one shot Reinhard.

So is it in character for him to do it from the get go? Or he doesn't opt for it until the end?

His attack, Antimatter, can apply dispel, which removes Mid-Godly. He isn't shown to spam it, but he very well can if necessary.

Remember that Lance has Tanks, Robots, and several tools of mass destruction to wade through the legion. In fact, just having one tank fire into them would be a great method of crowd control.

@ALRF

It is in't in character for him to do it with no reason, but he would use it after Reinhard regenerates as he would know that he would just come back if killed. That said, his scan can probably tell him that Reinhard would resurrect given that it has already done so on other occasions

>His attack, Antimatter, can apply dispel, which removes Mid-Godly. He isn't shown to spam it, but he very well can if necessary.

I schnee~

>Remember that Lance has Tanks, Robots, and several tools of mass destruction to wade through the legion. In fact, just having one tank fire into them would be a great method of crowd control.

Considering everyone in their (Gladsheimr) is Mid-Godly and regenerate instantly as shown in their fight against Methuselah who accelerates time to the point they reach self-destruction and have their souls destroyed then it wouldn't do much unless he negs that regen).

I would vote for Inconclusive then as both have a definite way to end each other, it just a matter of who goes first.

Edit: Ah **** Karutiasu ninja'd me.....

Also he could use his totally not scouter that he totally didn't nab from Vegeta to find out Reinhard has Mid-Godly and requires Antimatter spam.

Not only Antimmater applies Dispel actually. Several equipments do so. He also does have access to the regular Dispel skill as of EBF4

Oh.

Well, I only used the Chainsaw in EBF 3, and ended up firing Antimatter like a madman to neg all the buffs Akron was putting out.

Giga Drill + Matt with Earth weapon + 70% attack + reset till Akron is weak to Earth is the way to go (that's a damage output with a boost of 1056%, if my math is correct)

Reinhard using his spear is quite literally the last thing he wants to do.

Andance can negate his regen and do much as a tap makes Rein explode.

I'll go with Lance for now.

Gargoyle One said:
Reinhard using his spear is quite literally the last thing he wants to do.

Andance can negate his regen and do much as a tap makes Rein explode.

I'll go with Lance for now.
Not necessarily, he is willing to use the Longinus but not to its full capabilities (In Kei Route, first thing he does to Kei is throw his spear but he is quite nerfed sooo :p)

Well, then it should work regardless. Lance resists basic erasure, but not conceptual manip.

Also, his random time stop/slow should manage to affect Reinhard given that it does go trough the space-time resistance of, well, everyone.

Yeah it looks like in most cases, Lance will be the one to use his bullshit first anyhow. Even with the depowered spear possibly one-shotting, Lance is more range based anyhow. Lance wins 7/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back