• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One last time, I attempt to rip the Wiki asunder.

Status
Not open for further replies.
what does lance do right off the bat? I saw he negs mid-godly but...does he do it straight off the bet and is that a blast?

We haven't really seen any canon showings of what he can do so we can't really say. One thing's for sure he'd definitely start spamming it as soon as his not-a-scouter 3000 tells him Reinhard has Mid-Godly.

Anti Matter is an AOE attack that effects all enemies. Within practicality of course.

so he would know all of reinhard's power set? And anti-matter would only neg or it does damage too? Like idk on how it really works

Nah he only gets basic info (like, "this guy has fire attacks" opposed to "this guy has fire attacks that chase you forever and erase your existence". Although it does tell you that the Spirits can bring back their soul so it would tell him that about Rein)

Antimatter is a damaging spell too

hmm rein will use LLT and the basic properties is that it destroys mind and soul but i see lance resisting the soul part but his mind will be torn constantly from what ik cause its technically worst then meth's mind hax in potency (Cause LDO can fight against meth but struggle against LLT's presence)...i need to know more on lance lol

Anti matter will kill him though

Mm, how does Lance fair against Reinhard Goldem Beamu Attack (It's what one shoted Methuselah)? That may one shot :p

I mean, this version of Lance lives to dodge. So he dodges it unless it's space cutting or something

Yeah its not much though lance has to be careful looking at LLT cause mind hax that is more potent than meth's is going to hurt...a lot

yeah passive mind hax really via the lance so Lance will have his mind torn to pieces by looking...oh nelly

Yeah but 4 km distance. He also does gets infos about what enemies can passively do. Technically sending the Praetorian/Protector has a good chance at killing Rein due to passive Dispel effect (and they are robots so no mind hax)

if its that far he may try practicing a random kamehameha wave? I forgot what he would go from 4km away

Lance >>> EBF Matt

EBF Matt defeated Goku

Thus Kamehameha isn't an argument OVO

But the true question is Goku a master of kamehameha like Reinhard VuV?

If Mindhax is passive, how come Ren,

A, doesn't have resistance

or B, Didn't get instantly mindhaxed when he met Reinhard the first time?

A. It was removed even though i argued against removing it.

B. He resists ofc

Hmm... I dunno, but it seems like he got malleted with the PIS hammer. He never really shows it beyond having the Berlin Soldiers slaughter themselves in droves, right?

i mean...shirou after obtaining rusalka's relic is practically them minus briah AFAIK (even then yetzirah users scale to meth's mind hax due to being able to combat him but got bamboozled by his other haxes)

I mean, before he even got a relic, when he was just a normal guy.... Normalish..... Eh.

he didn't resist reinhard's lance when he was human and resist during kei route...off-topic tbh so let's ignore it. Anyway reinhard iirc would not use lance full ability but idk what lance himself can do to stop his mind from being torn asunder if he gets nearby (idk if glasheirm helps)

I'm talking about passive mindhax. He was just fine driving by Ren to save him, and didn't get completely scrambled.

Ren fights Sayuka, tries to run away, eventually Trifa shows up, they have a chat, then Reinhard shows up, and Shirou drives past him on a motorcycle and grabs him, driving them back to the safehouse.

Oh.

He didn't.

But if the mindhax is reliant on the lance, than it's unlikely to matter to Lance, as Reinhard really toys with his opponents.

wait did reinhard even pull out the lance???

he toys with his opponent but mostly has the lance regardless (he toyed with kei for the love of god and he held the lance anyway)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back