• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One last time, I attempt to rip the Wiki asunder.

Status
Not open for further replies.
No. I misunderstood the mindhax you were talking about.

ahhhh i'm iffy on this cause lance just needs to have the lance in his vicinity and his mind would likely go to the gutter on the other hand...he can neg rein's regen though is the AoE 4 km?

i mean will he do that off the bat the AoE anti matter or something. Though he can fire the kamehameha wave from his castle which I think should be above 4km tbf (he nuked 1/5th of the city for ***** and giggles with ease with that AoE like shit though)

@Kople, Reinhard's mindhax is just "burn the mind + erases the soul". Without heavy resistances, you are completely destroyed by being near the lance. With heavy resistances, the LDO members are nearly shutdown when the lance is in their vicinity.

Lance has resistance to the Soul part but not so much the mindhax.

Although that implies he's pulling out the spear.

I think.

Honestly I've been given too many conflicting messages about his mindhax.

Well, Lance has resistance to soul manipulation, So if it has to do with the soul, It's not working. Lance can then, Dispel with one of the like 3-5 guns that do so in-game or antimatter to negate his mid-godly. Then kill.

Also, can Lance negate mid-godly that can come back from Machina's punches? If I remember correctly, Wolfgang did instantly come back from Machina's attack while inside Gladsheimr.

There's another thing: Reinhard can just use his Legion to block the attacks.

there is nothing lance can do to recover from his mind getting torn asunder by the lance so looking at lance while the soul will live his mind will not so its likely he will not be able to think and his body is likely to be immobilize

it's more like lance can kill rein and has range but the one that can kill rein isn't 4km in range tbf

Actually... Lance attacks needs to pass trough the ripped space caused by Reinhard's mere presence. And Reinhard can block them with skeleton walls and etc.

Also, since Reinhard can summon the Legion, Eleonore would shoot until Lance is dead.

you know what...I'll just vote Rein likely for...around 51/49 cause its almost a coin toss but rein IC if the enemy is 4km which he can sense he is likely to use kamehameha wave using spear to nuke at least 1/5th of the city which i think would be more than 4km not to mention LLT will be in Lance's line of sight and its likely his mind will be torn to pieces so yeah. Not to say lance can't kill reinhard he can but he needs to get closer.

Not to mention that his only way to kill rein will fail because the anti matter shot would get blocked by the space ripping presence.

idk if it will get blocked regardless kalt said the range is definately not 4km so even if he knew the issue is AoE LLT assult comparing to getting closer so...

One more thing is that rein presence can also mess up with peoples soul and mind so in that Case Reinhard throws his Stare and R.I.P Lance Vance

@Schro

Lance fought people who tear open space-time with their presence and still punched them in the face with no issues. Ripping space wouldn't do anything.

Hell Lance can do that too.

@Red

Uh, that's not what I said. Antimatter doesn't have 4 km of AoE, but it does have that range.

And Lance dealt with people whose attacks have country/continent wide AoE. City wide is no issue

Kaltias said:
@Schro

Lance fought people who tear open space-time with their presence and still punched them in the face with no issues. Ripping space wouldn't do anything.

Hell Lance can do that too.

@Red

Uh, that's not what I said. Antimatter doesn't have 4 km of AoE, but it does have that range.

And Lance dealt with people whose attacks have country/continent wide AoE. City wide is no issue
Then Rein just stands there and lance gets mind haxed and soulhaxed.

ahhh sorry though if he knows his opponent is far he probably would launch a kamehameha wave to nuke the city

I'm almost positive that it doesn't work that way (Lance is soul resistant fyi) and that you need to look directly at the spear.

While Lance from 4 km away probably simply sends the Praetorian or something.

Kaltias said:
I'm almost positive that it doesn't work that way (Lance is soul resistant fyi) and that you need to look directly at the spear.

While Lance from 4 km away probably simply sends the Praetorian or something.
Just being near at the spear would count and the spear mind hax would still affect lance tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back