• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One-handed Katana, or a Sword & Shield? (Iaian vs Jaune Arc)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well Alucard and Trevor aren’t they types of folks who willingly tanks everything like they’re Broly so they’d be fine.
No it's Arthas who tanks everything like he's Broly lmfao

To be fair he can get away with it though due to great Stamina and Injury tolerance and solid Immortality type 2, but still

The way that youre acting and "arguing", as well the skill feats. Every single of yours comments isn't convincing me that Iaian would lose or is less skilled than Jaune, and thus I voted

If you show some good argument in the future, something I doubt, I might change my vote. But until then Iaian solos
Aight. Jaune's passive forcefield prevents iaian from hurting him, he has a stat amp that amps him to low 7-B in ap and durability, he has a shield that can generate gravity pulses strong enough to oneshot people on his level, he has multiple methods of self-healing, etc.

So you believe my skill scaling when someone else says it to you, ain't that interesting
I mean in this case I'm probably more knowledgeable on Warcraft skill feats then you are lol, and I've done enough research on Illidan and Arthas to reliably debate them
@WeeklyBattles Reaper was talking about WoW stuff, not RWBY stuff so idk what you're remotely trying to prove here.
Arthas and Illidan aren't my profiles, they're Weekly's lol, they're the exception to the whole "I've made every page of this damn verse ya'll are fodder!" Joke I make

@DaReaperMan Does that remotely explain why he's claiming I'm just being a hater to him because I've specifically called out his RWBY stuff. If WoW stuff is legit then cool, not really nagging about WoW stuff, just asking how it's even portrayed.

@DaReaperMan Does that remotely explain why he's claiming I'm just being a hater to him because I've specifically called out his RWBY stuff. If WoW stuff is legit then cool, not really nagging about WoW stuff, just asking how it's even portrayed.
He's saying that you believe the WoW skill feats he set up in those profiles when they're from my mouth but not his

Glass, everyone knows you hate me lmao, you dont even try to hide it

No I just hate your arguments. Plain and simple, if you can't get through the fact that I think what you argue is just wrong and that has nothing to do with my perception on you as a person then you really need to stop being involved in vs debating as a whole because this is borderline on obsession with how you view me.

No I just hate your arguments. Plain and simple, if you can't get through the fact that I think what you argue is just wrong and that has nothing to do with my perception on you as a person then you really need to stop being involved in vs debating as a whole because this is borderline on obsession with how you view me.
I do not argue wrong. everything I say is factual and backed by overwhelming amounts of evidence. You do not like me so you ignore this.

I View you as one of the most cold, hateful, spiteful individuals I know, every word you say to me is an insult or an attack, and everyone knows you have it out for me and are attempting to use your undeserved staff position to try to force me out.

I do not argue wrong. everything I say is factual and backed by overwhelming amounts of evidence. You do not like me so you ignore this.

I View you as one of the most cold, hateful, spiteful individuals I know, every word you say to me is an insult or an attack, and everyone knows you have it out for me and are attempting to use your undeserved staff position to try to force me out.
Weekly, Glass has not said anything wrong in this thread. Regardless of if you believe he hates you or not, he hasn't done anything wrong and this thread and derailing this into an accusation about trying to remove you from the site is completely uncalled for

This is not RVR

Because frankly I'm tired of him treating me this way, I'm tired of yall turning a blind eye to it, and I'm tired of him being automatically believed over me in any given circumstance just because he has a different colored name tag

Weekly, Glass has not said anything wrong in this thread. Regardless of if you believe he hates you or not, he hasn't done anything wrong and this thread and derailing this into an accusation about trying to remove you from the site is completely uncalled for

This is not RVR
I've already made multiple HR reports in regards to his actions towards me over the past 5-6 years

And this isn't the place to bring anything related to those up. Don't derail this isn't something rash
Well where is then? Who can I talk to to finally get some action taken towards Glass for once? Because I'm sick of him constantly butting into threads for verses he knows nothing about but that I do, arguing like he knows them better than me and that I'mwrong, and people just blindly believe him because 'its weekly so he must be wrong'

Weekly, you make reports over anything that vaguely hurts hurts your feelings or doesn't mince words when debunking you.

Not to mention the irony of the complaint when you made this post on this very thread.

The expected response from a person with an iq smaller than their shoe size

Like, nothing here was said that was RvR worthy, you just have a victim complex fixated on Glass. Even if it was worthy, this ain't the place for it.

Weekly, you make reports over anything that vaguely hurts hurts your feelings or doesn't mince words when debunking you.

Not to mention the irony of the complaint when you made this post on this very thread.

Like, nothing here was said that was RvR worthy, you just have a victim complex fixated on Glass. Even if it was worthy, this ain't the place for it.
So does Glass, only problem with that is people immediately dogpile on me whenever he does it but when I do it I get laughed at, like so. And then yall sit around scratching your heads wondering why stuff like this happens to me. Look at the other side for once instead of defaulting to me always being int he wrong.

Ah yes, 'victim complex', the term used by people who dont want to admit that a victim is a victim

So does Glass, only problem with that is people immediately dogpile on me whenever he does it but when I do it I get laughed at, like so. And then yall sit around scratching your heads wondering why stuff like this happens to me. Look at the other side for once instead of defaulting to me always being int he wrong.

Ah yes, 'victim complex', the term used by people who dont want to admit that a victim is a victim
Again, please drop this topic for the thread. Bringing it up here won't change anything and its only derailing the conversation into a territory it has no place heading into

There's no use in getting into this topic. Nothing in this thread is even suggested a reason to get into the topic, and even if it did, this is not the place to continue it

Nothing has been debunked tony. Glass would need to make a crt for that to happen.
Ignoring all the above glass made a post backed up with the actual show and the lack of "skill feats" debunking the whole thing while you only copy pasted the same thing you always post.

Even ignoring how it doesn't have any backing, anyone who doesn't have a life and follows the show despite being absolutely garbage someone like me for example will immediately know half of the copy pasta is bs.

Also no, we don't need a crt to debunk something that never had a crt to begin with. In fact the only person to ever do a crt for skill was Earl if memory doesn't fail me. You only need to post the feats and have people agree or disagree and debunk it.

Also no, we don't need a crt to debunk something that never had a crt to begin with. In fact the only person to ever do a crt for skill was Earl if memory doesn't fail me. You only need to post the feats and have people agree or disagree and debunk it.
Probably because skill is like, 60% of Ikkis entire powerset. Oh and Earl pasted the entire the entire skill blog onto Ikkis profile once, iirc it was Cal of all people to get it removed and shoved into a actual blog lmfao

Ignoring all the above glass made a post backed up with the actual show and the lack of "skill feats" debunking the whole thing while you only copy pasted the same thing you always post.
I am ignoring Glass' words yes, none of what he said holds any water. He said it therefore he is wrong, and thus nothing as debunked and the copypasta will continue to be used.

As i am home now, i am currently laughing my ass off while debunking Glass' "Debunk Post".
Even ignoring how it doesn't have any backing, anyone who doesn't have a life and follows the show despite being absolutely garbage someone like me for example will immediately know half of the copy pasta is bs.
**** you mean it has no backing? Every part of the explanation is sourced. You only think its BS because youre biased against the verse
You do yes, every RWBY thread that has been mde in the past two+ years has used that copypasta.

Still can’t believe we accepted “Ram dodged countless attacks that were 130x faster than her thanks to her pure talent and intuition”
Wasn't that eventually rejected? Chariot iirc debunked that whole 130x stuff.

Also, this thread is getting heated, @WeeklyBattles m8 you already have quite a few warnings (and was banned before, iirc). I honestly suggest you just stop right now before digging up a deeper hole for yourself. Your constant comments bashing Glass and disregarding everything he says is just making you look like the bad dude here. Most people here just want scans/feats/CRTs for the supposed "Skill" copypasta. There's no need to turn this into such a shitfest.

Actually, Arifureta had a skill blog acceptance thread recently lol

Also, @WeeklyBattles, just saying, if everyone and their pet cow is agreeing with Glass about the skill thing, then you may have to ride your pony over to Glass' pony and actually debunk it, just saying! It's OPM so a lot of people will be directed to the other thread and debunk via that link, so it's gonna spread and you will be beaten over the head with it.

Also, @WeeklyBattles, just saying, if everyone and their pet cow is agreeing with Glass about the skill thing, then you may have to ride your pony over to Glass' pony and actually debunk it, just saying! It's OPM so a lot of people will be directed to the other thread and debunk via that link, so it's gonna spread and you will be beaten over the head with it.
Im in the process of doing so, its genuinely super easy because all of RWBY's skill stuff is super blatant. Like i said, the writers have no concept of subtlety, they just straight up say skill feats happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back