• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Shotgun vs Sword and Shield (Sanic.exe vs Jaune Arc) [GRACE]

LeoEpicGamer8910

They/Them
In the meantime while the 7-B tourney gets more submissions, why not do one more match in the meantime featuring a character from a newly revised verse?

Rules
  • Post-Haven Jaune is used, and Aura Amp is restricted
  • Sanic starts with a Shield
  • Speed is equalized
  • Location is Emerald Hill Zone
  • Starting distance is 10 meters
Voting
"Also, you can propel me towards the wild animals because I am incapable of being defeated":
Scales to this; 15 Kilotons of TNT​

"Ah, great. Where am I supposed to find another nice, quirky girl to talk to?": 4
Scales to this; 29.12 Kilotons of TNT​

Inconclusive:

Last edited:
Jaune sales to one shoting things that are 29.12 Kilotons of TNT, so he just one shots lol

Jaune should be a good bit more skilled and he has aura so Sanic’s starting attacks shouldn’t be much to deal with. With his AP, LS, skill, and superior abilities like regen and shockwaves Jaune should win. Voting him

Jaune should be a good bit more skilled and he has aura so Sanic’s starting attacks shouldn’t be much to deal with. With his AP, LS, skill, and superior abilities like regen and shockwaves Jaune should win. Voting him
Counted, though Sanic is starting with a shield here.

Yeah but has he been trained with it like Jaune, his is a family heirloom if I remember plus all his time slaying Grimm

Ah the forcefield, both have that one way or another so it won’t do much. Also they only last one hit

Ah the forcefield, both have that one way or another so it won’t do much. Also they only last one hit
Sanic also has Sanic Boost, which is basically just boost from any modern Sonic game. Would that help him at all? His shotgun is also capable of affecting characters who no-sell 15 Kilotons the same way a real shotgun would affect a normal person.

Sanic also has Sanic Boost, which is basically just boost from any modern Sonic game. Would that help him at all? His shotgun is also capable of affecting characters who no-sell 15 Kilotons the same way a real shotgun would affect a normal person.
Boost and shotgun could be a good damage dealer but Jaune’s skill and shield/aura should let him keep the win

Back