• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Oga Tatsumi and Sadao Maou Revisions

I just think these two would be extremely fun two watch go at each other.

Oga would be at this highest we have ever seen in the series while Maou would be at his human relm form but with a constant supply of fear.(Think of his ability as capped off at the point when he delt with Lucifer.)

https://i.makeagif.com/media/3-11-2017/mB8MGb.gif

https://i.makeagif.com/media/3-11-2017/qRrBpL.gif

For this match,no CC or pure hax allowed.(Example can't put OGA or Beelbo to sleep or hold them off with just Telekinesis.) Just to make it more fun.

Yeah I tried to find it but unfortunately I couldn't. Do you want me to make one? Just so people have some idea of it? I personally did this so fans of the shows could tell me what they thought but I can try making a page.

Go for it, though i would see if that punch he used on Lucifer can be calced before you do make it, it could yield some good results

Well if you want to watch the animation,I would strongly recommend the show as a pass time because while a bit generic,this one has some delightful moments, But if you dont wanna,you can just look at the end animation of the video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b7PGpq5zJw8

If you are talking math then-

Well I am asian and this is my day off. I am sure I could work up some genes of the past that I left behind in college.

Oh i know ive seen a good amount of the first season some time ago

Yeah just eyeballing that it looks like it could be a City level attack, which in turn would scale to both Maou's and Lucifer's durability (Maou because he delivered the punch, Lucifer because all it did was give him a black eye and a swollen cheek). You can put in a request for a calc to be done here if you like.

Would we consider that a serious attack or a gag attack? Because as serious as the power looked,that black eye and swollen cheek just look like he got the slipper from his mother.

Yeah that would be a serious attack. Well, actually, it would be an attack where he was holding back considerably. From what I recall Lucifer was genuinely terrified that Maou was going to kill him, yet all he did was leave him bruised and injured, meaning Maou wasnt giving his all with that punch. But its definitely not a gag.

Yeah. It's like that,"Ima punch you! Ima punch you! Naaawww I am just kidding you twat. Don't be mean to your brother now." moment.

I guess we don't know much about Lucifer's defense but can atleast workout how much destruction the punch would do.

Well I did it.(Not the math.) The page is done. I don't know if I did it right but I did it. I just copy pasted a large amount from other wikis but it's here.

So.... not a fight right? I think this should be moved to another forum since the discussion is about what to make of Sadao who lacks a profile here.

EDIT:

http://www.narutoforums.com/threads/oga-vs-overlord-hataraku-no-maou-sama.1073767/

Iwandesu said:

You can life wipe with a couple of island level blasts

And not really

I mean lets assume his attack wipes a japan worthy area clouds ( fair enough given it is far wider than Japan but not longer) in 1 second (it is actually less than that but **** fps)

Japan area= 377.944 km^2

Cloud thickness 2km

Volume= 755888 km^3

Or around

7.55888e14 m^3

Air density is 1.225 kg/m^3

9.259628e14 kg

japan area Worthy radius would be

Pi x r^2=377944 km^2

r^2=120303.311624 km^2

R=346.847678 km

Speed of dispersion=346847.678 m/s

Or around 1019.27085 mach

Ke=mv^2 X 0.5

Ke=9.259628e14 X 346847.678^2 X 0.5

Ke=5.56981957e25 joules

Or around

13.3121883petatons of tnt

Island or so MHS+ apparently.

@Gemmy He tried to make it but Ant deleted it due to quality (The guy's new here it was his first profile)

Also, called it :D

WeeklyBattles said:
@Gemmy He tried to make it but Ant deleted it due to quality (The guy's new here it was his first profile)
Also, called it :D
I see. Anyways, checked NF for it. It's higher than I remember.

Edited my previous comment.

It's pretty high for someone who's not serious and severely depowered. Yeah.

Then there's haxx like trapping his opponent in a mirror, reversing damage to the city and TK (his stare was enough to flick the bald old man to a wall).

Naaa. It was that Old dude,Orba and I think he just magnified the Moon's effect with a spell so the moon's effect of Sariel would be higher. After he was defeated the Aura started to change back. Also I capped it at the lucifer fight because giving him his demonic sword and the ability to put down a beat down that can be seen from outer space would be over kill against Oga.

Also did they calculate the punch or the Demoic sword swing against Sariel? Also does that mean Oga is servely gettin gstomped here if he has constant supply of despair?

Well, Mao with a punch against Lucifer would probably be higher than MCB (his punch had an effect about 2.3km in diameter), but Mao with a freaking mop is an Island buster, so yeah.

Sadao mao punching strength

Oh, and miswrote my message earlier. I meant the mop sword was Island level, not the punch.
Sadao mao with a mop
Sadao mao punching strength2

This isn't really a fight, but a discussion thread for making a profile for maou, so moving this thread, btw devil is a part time is a good anime.

Okay but even if it is MCB,that would put him in the same footing as Oga right?(Specifically Super Saiyan Oga) And since his CC is restricted along with his power,I am just really curious which of these individual would duke out the most Pow Pow.

Just before I jump the Gun,the part where Oga Matches Fuji's main attack which was said to cover atleast 10km in radius counts right? The Zebel Finisher?

Celestial Pegasus said:
This isn't really a fight, but a discussion thread for making a profile for maou, so moving this thread, btw devil is a part time is a good anime.
It really is a good anime.
XalbyGs

Mao has telespam combat, which doesn't fall under the restrictions and thus, fair game.

There's still a lot of things wrong with that profile, Maou's punch against Lucifer was calced at City level iirc...

Anyway tell me what's wrong and I'll fix it. Sometimes when I do something wrong in a profile I'm told it is but never told what it is lol. And yeah the moon powered up Sariel was afraid of Maou so that was something.

Bu yeah would appreciate edits to bring best demon part timer in.

Keys: Human form | Partial Satan Maou | Partial Satan Maou with his demon sword | Satan Maou

AP: Normal Human; City level; Small Island level; Unknown

Back