• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Official Translation Requests Thread (New forum)

And last scan for hopefully a while
By the way thank you for your assistance
image0-327.jpg
血継限界 魔鏡氷晶

呪われし血に刻まれた術魔鏡の内は白の幻影世界!!

白の一族のみに伝わる忌まわしき、そして絶大な能力。

"血継限界・魔鏡氷晶"は、多くの謎に包まれた術だ。ただひとつはっきりしているのは、この術を破る手立ては皆無だということ。

敵の周囲に瞬時に生み出される複数の氷の鏡は、白以外を映すことはない。そして白は、その鏡の間を光の速度で移動することが可能なのだ。この、文字通りの光速移動から繰り出される攻撃を見切ることは不可能。

対戦者は、ただ幻惑されながら死を待つのみである。

ありとあらゆる水に、白の姿が!? この状況下で、白の攻撃を見切るのは不可能と言えるだろう。

"影分身"で本体を攻撃しようとしたナルトだが、襲いかかった次の瞬間、白は別の鏡へと。

Kekkei Genkei - Makyō Hyōshō (Demonic Mirroring Ice Crystals)

Inside Haku's illusionary world is the demonic mirroring technique of his cursed blood!!

An ominous and tremendous ability that has only been passed down in Haku's clan.

"Kekkei Genkei - Makyō Hyōshō" is a technique shrouded in many mysterious. The only thing that is certain about it is there is no way to beat it.

The multiple ice mirrors that are instantly created around the enemy reflect nothing but Haku, and Haku can potentially move between them at the speed of light. Thus, it is impossible to see through attacks that come out of this literal light-speed movement.

The enemy can only be entranced as they wait for their death.

(Down Arrow) Haku's figure is all in the water!? In this situation, it would be impossible to see through Haku's attacks.

(Left Arrow, bottom text) Naruto attempts to attack with his "Shadow Clones" but the moment he attacks, Haku moved into another mirror.

Last edited:
Light speed Haku

@Cyberblader90 you know the rules and so do I.....evil laugh......😈

Well I have my own Light speed stuff to find...
In this scan from guidebook, I am looking for anything regarding sunlight and relating to light, there were some implications of that in some previous scans, this could help in some low tier and mid tier speed upgrades in future.

Screenshot_20210515-135512_Drive.jpg

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
Can this be translated ? I had a few different translation in the past that might help to show the consistency of world-destroying events in Digimon so I would like to be sure of what is said here. It' a bit big so I'll understand if it's too much.
今年も、もうすぐ終わりかあ。色々あったンだよなあ。

デジタルワールドの危機って、今年、何回あったっけ?

多すぎて数えてないわ! 無事、年越ししたいもンだぜ。

さすがに、このまま、俺の年を迎えるのは心配だよ。

サンティラモンには悪いけど、平穏に過ごしたいもンだ。

そのとき、神々しい光が彼らを包んだ。

それでは、デジタルワールドを厄除けいたしましょう。

私たちの神聖なる力があれば、皆の厄もお茶の子さいさいです。

厄…?…お茶の子?

どうしたのですか。厄除けしないのですか?

インダラモンとサンティラモンはお互いの顔を見あった。

ただならぬ空気に、すこし、ためらっているようだ。

りつ厄除けするの?

今でしょ!

古ッ!!

古いっていうなよ! 一応、俺の年に流行ったんだよ!

分かったよ! こんなデジモンだけど、厄除けお願いするよ!

りりでしょう。まずは私の元まで苦労をして、たどり着きなさい。

体内の毒を吐き出すのが、厄除けの第一歩です。

神聖なしりやしの光に包まれながら、厄除けがはじまった。

かくしてデジタルワールドは、またひとつ、年を越していく...

This year is almost over. So many things have happened, haven't they?

How many times did the Digital World have a crisis this year?

There are so many to count! I hope I can make it through the year in one piece.

But at the same time, I'm still worried about this year's celebration.

Sorry about that, Sandiramon. I just want to be at peace.

That moment, a divine light surrounded them.

Well, let us get rid of the Digital World's misfortune.

With our divine power, it'll be a piece of cake for everyone.

Misfortune....? Piece of cake...?

What's the matter? You don't want to get rid of the misfortune?

Indramon and Sandiramon looked at one another.

Because of the unusual mood, they appeared to be a little hesitant...

Do you want to get rid of the misfortune?

Right now!?

So old!!

Don't call it old!! That was popular back in my day, you know!

I get it! I'm a Digimon like that, but please help me get rid of it!

I'm sure you're aware of this. It took me a lot of trouble to find you guys in the first place.

Now, the first step in getting rid of this misfortune is to remove its evil influence from the body.

The process of removing misfortune begins as the divine light wraps around them.

And thus, another year passes for the Digital World...

@Cyberblader90 you know the rules and so do I.....evil laugh......😈

Well I have my own Light speed stuff to find...
In this scan from guidebook, I am looking for anything regarding sunlight and relating to light, there were some implications of that in some previous scans, this could help in some low tier and mid tier speed upgrades in future.

Screenshot_20210515-135512_Drive.jpg

Thanks in advance.
(12) アルテミス戦ではガーベラが有効

ボスのアルテミスは空中を飛び回りながら、ホーミング性能の高いレーザーやビットで攻撃してくる。ダメージを与えるには空中に上がる必要があるため、ワイヤースナッチ2、エアハイク、エネミーステップといったアビリティに加え、ガーベラを装備したい。戦闘開始後にレーザーをジャンプで避けつつ、ワイヤースナッチで近づき、攻撃手段が少なく、比較的安全な背後から攻撃を仕掛けよう。真上にレーザーを放つパーティカルレーザーが来たら、着弾までに至近距離から離脱すれば安全。ガーベラなら、空中での位置調整が容易なため、非常に相性がいい。

(13) 敵のビットを利用して接近

HPが減ったアルテミスは突進を連発し、距離を開けられてしまう。敵のビットのHPを0にするとグリムグリップに変化するので、掴んでアルテミスに接近しよう。また、アルテミスが高高度に上昇し始めたらエネルギーブラストの前兆。大ダメージを受けるので、ビットを利用して接近して攻撃し、地上に叩き落とそう。その隙にさらなる連続攻撃を叩き込むといい。

(12) Gerbera is effective against Artemis

The boss, Artemis, flies around the air and attacks using lasers and bits with high homing abilities. As it is necessary to get up in the air to deal damage, you'll need to equip Gerbera in addition to Wire Snatch 2, Air Hike, and Enemy Step. At the start of the battle, avoid the lasers by jumping, then use Wire Snatch to get closer and attack from behind, where you're relatively safe as there are fewer ways of being attacked there. When a particle laser comes in and the laser is right above you, get out of its close range before it hits and you'll be safe. Gerbera is very compatible here as it can easily adjust your position in the air.

(13) Use the enemy's bits to get closer

When Artemis's HP gets reduced, she'll launch a series of rush attacks while increasing the distance between you and her. If you can reduce the enemy bits HP to 0, it will turn into a Grim Grip that you can use to grab onto and approach Artemis. Furthermore, should Artemis start to rise at a high altitude, that is a sign of an energy blast. You'll take heavy damage, so you'll have to use the bit to closer and attack then knock her down to the ground. Use that opening to attack her even more.

Hello, just wondering if you could translate what is being said here please.
ジャックランタン
ヒホホ…

身体が凍えそうに寒いホ…

フロスト…?
お前が助けてくれたホ?

ジャックフロスト
そうだホー

ジャックランタン
恩に着るホ

恐ろしかったホ……

あの「じゃあくフロスト」

普通じゃなかったホ......

あれはタダのじゃあくフロストじゃないホ

Jack Lantern.
Hi-ho-ho...

My body is freezing cold, Ho...

Frost...?
You saved me, didn't you Ho?

Jack Frost
That's right.

Jack Lantern
I owe you Ho.

That was frightening...

That "Jack Frost".

It wasn't normal...

That wasn't just any evil Frost there Ho.

Quick question.

Is the phrase "1000 ri" metaphorical?
In the top left, it speaks about how people travelled 1000 ri. Idk if it's metaphorical or not.

ジャックランタン
ヒホホ…

身体が凍えそうに寒いホ…

フロスト…?
お前が助けてくれたホ?

ジャックフロスト
そうだホー

ジャックランタン
恩に着るホ

恐ろしかったホ……

あの「じゃあくフロスト」

普通じゃなかったホ......

あれはタダのじゃあくフロストじゃないホ

Jack Lantern.
Hi-ho-ho...

My body is freezing cold, Ho...

Frost...?
You saved me, didn't you Ho?

Jack Frost
That's right.

Jack Lantern
I owe you Ho.

That was frightening...

That "Jack Frost".

It wasn't normal...

That wasn't just any evil Frost there Ho.
Thank you very much, appreciate it.

A ri is a form of measurement that, iirc, is for distance. According to my findings, a ri is about 3.927 km or 3.93 if you round it up...or is it 4 because of 3.9 being that close up? Either way, times a thousand would give you 3,930 km/4 km.

IDK if it's metaphorical or not, unless it means that the people of Wano literally traveled that far just to see Oden's passing epic moment. If you do take it as metaphorical, it can just mean they travelled a long way without the exact distance known?

A ri is a form of measurement that, iirc, is for distance. According to my findings, a ri is about 3.927 km or 3.93 if you round it up...or is it 4 because of 3.9 being that close up? Either way, times a thousand would give you 3,930 km/4 km.

IDK if it's metaphorical or not, unless it means that the people of Wano literally traveled that far just to see Oden's passing epic moment. If you do take it as metaphorical, it can just mean they travelled a long way without the exact distance known?
Gotcha, cause I found that in this thread and I needed clarification. Thank you!

unknown.png

Can i get this translated
魔境に映えし氷の涙
死して主の想いを悟らん

氷遁の血継限界を有し、運命に翻弄された非業の少年。鬼人・再不斬の刃として生き、そして死ぬことに己が存在意義を見出した白だったが、"穢土転生"で再不斬と再会し、真意を悟る。

氷の鏡を冷酷な刃が舞う、美しき秘術。

Tears of ice reflected in a demonic place.
I'll die and realize my lord's feelings.

A youth whose fate lead to his untimely death, and who possesses the Ice Release Kekkei Genkei. Haku found meaning to his existence in living and dying as the blade of the demon Zabuza but when he meets him again through "Edo Tensei", he realized his true intentions.

(Up Arrow) A beautiful secret technique where a ruthless blade dances in mirrors of ice.

「真名呼和尚」の異名を持つ禿頭の客番隊リーダー

真の名を呼ぶことができるため、霊王から真名呼和尚の名を貰う。尸魂界 (ソウル・ソサエティ)のあらゆる事象に最初に名前をつけた。

護廷十三隊での履歴

護廷十三隊に属していたかは不明だが、尸魂界 (ソウル・ソサエティ)のあらゆる事象に最初に名前をつけたのだとすれば、護廷十三隊という名前そのものを付けた可能性の方が高い。京楽やマユリなど、入隊から長い者は面盛がある様子。

真の名を呼ぶ能力を発揮して、敵の名前を削ぎ、奪い、さらに新たな名前を刻むことで力を奪う。創造できる者だけが可能な戦い方だ。

斬魄刀「一文字」で黒く塗り潰されたものは、名を失う。剣の名も自身の名も消え去り、名もなき物だけが残る。

不転太殺陵

和尚が支配する「黒」。百年後の尸魂界 (ソウル・ソサエティ)から百夜奪い、転生できない真黒な地球へ誘う。

The bald-headed leader of Squad Zero, also known as the "Monk Who Calls Out the Real Name/Manako Oshō".

Due to being able to call out real names, the Soul King granted him the name "Monk Who Calls Out the Real Name". He was the first to name every phenomenon in Soul Society.

History of Gotei 13

It is unknown if he was a member of the Gotei 13, but if he was the one to name every phenomenon in Soul Society, it is most likely he who gave the Gotei 13 its name. Kyouraku, Mayuri, and others enlisted have been acquaintances for a long time (?).

He demonstrates his ability to call out true names by shaving off his enemy's name, stealing them, and then takes away their power by giving them a new name. This way of fighting is only possible for those who can create.

Those who have been painted in black by his Zanpakutō "Ichimonji" lose their names. The names of their blade and their own vanish, leaving only behind a nameless thing.

Futen Taisatsuryō

The "Black" is ruled by Oshō. By robbing a hundred nights off of Soul Society from a hundred years in the future, he takes others to a pitch-black earth where they are unable to reincarnate.

Notes:

1) The ? mark on the last on Gotei 13 bit is because there's a kanji I can only partially make out. It may be something about peeps like Kyouraku and Mayuri, and others being part of Gotei 13 for a long enough time to be acquaintances but that's the best I can make out.

2) I skipped the part with Oshou and Kirinji as it's just detailing his personality that he showed in the manga.

Last edited:
Question. Can this whole thing be translated please?

Screen_Shot_2021-05-16_at_4.47.26_PM.png

If it's too blurry, then it's the top left of this.
a50b3eb8.png
しらほしのペット!?

海王類

海に住む、哺乳類を除く巨大生物。気性は穏やかだが、持つ力はあまりに強大。

推定5000m以上!!

Shirahoshi's Pet!?

Sea Kings

Gigantic creatures who, excluding other mammals, live in the sea. Though moderate in temper, the power they possess is mighty.

Estimated over 5000 meters long!!

Hello. Could you translate this 2 scans for me? The first one is about Star Platinum Stats, the second one is about Star Platinum: The World Stats. For reference, this is how JoJo Stats are translated. You don't have to translate the name of the Stand though, only the Stats and the description below.

しらほしのペット!?

海王類

海に住む、哺乳類を除く巨大生物。気性は穏やかだが、持つ力はあまりに強大。

推定5000m以上!!

Shirahoshi's Pet!?

Sea Kings

Gigantic creatures who, excluding other mammals, live in the sea. Though moderate in temper, the power they possess is mighty.

Estimated over 5000 meters long!!
5km? Woah.

This could help tremendously, thanks!

Back