• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Official Translation Requests Thread (New forum)

「気分のおもむくままに」をモットーに今日も走る青いハリネズミ(♂)。

絶対無敵の強さを誇り、特に走るスピードは誰にも負けない(その速さはマッハを越える)。唯一の弱点は泳げないこと。予知能力を持ち、危険を感じるとクシャミが出るらしい。

冒険好きでいつも世界を旅しているまわっている。真っ赤な複葉機「トルネード」が彼の愛機だ。

A blue male hedgehog who follows under the motto "Follow your feelings".

He is absolutely invincible, and his running speed is second to none (beyond faster than Mach speeds). His only weakness is that he can't swim. He also has the ability to foresee and sneeze when he senses danger.

He is adventurous and is always traveling around the world. His favorite aircraft is a bright red biplane called the Tornado.

Sorry, can the top left be translated please?
eTuRZDT.png

Sorry, can the top left be translated please?
eTuRZDT.png
......実は......
"麦わら"との対戦以降持病が疼き戦いがままならん...!!

私も歳だ...だから嬉しい......!

己がこうして......

...To tell you the truth...
Ever since my battle with "Straw Hat", my chronic disease has been aching up and kept me in fighting condition...

I am old...but that's why I'm glad...!

To be like this...

......実は......
"麦わら"との対戦以降持病が疼き戦いがままならん...!!

私も歳だ...だから嬉しい......!

己がこうして......

...To tell you the truth...
Ever since my battle with "Straw Hat", my chronic disease has been aching up and kept me in fighting condition...

I am old...but that's why I'm glad...!

To be like this...
Thanks!

Can you translate that?

自身の身体を氷と化す能力。例え砕かれても再生が可能であり、触れた物は海であろうと、瞬時に凍結させる力を持つ!

全空気中の水分を氷結! 大質量の氷塊を操り、敵に冷気と物理ダメージを与える。

The ability to turn one's own body into ice. You can potentially regenerate even if you were smashed apart. It has the power to instantly freeze anything you touch, even the very ocean itself!

Freezes all moisture in the air! You can manipulate massive blocks of ice, dealing cold and physical damage to enemies.

hello, can you translate this scene?
HRD6ioM.jpg
不死なるゼレフを殺すには

生と死という概念ごと破壊する

この呪法を受けた者には生も死も無い

ただ消滅する

未来......

To kill the immortal Zeref,

The concept of life and death must be destroyed.

For any who undergo this curse, there is no life and death for them.

They simply vanish.

The future...

G8pHprbZmXZiH_89_52PhuJmXBcpj2OXZReKibr0iSuE2g7YP8QiiJarHiWPU2UCIBwT1Sd8syx4-cGsenWHupu4y17XzsnG2hp4xH9UPanEuWqD3xGhkUATTqTA0M8qST_f9zW-

FTL soifon😳

Thanks for the last translation btw
俊敏な攻防! 両者の思惑が交錯する‼

ゆったりと戦場に座し自信の程を窺わせるバラガン。彼の従属官 (フラシオン)・ジオ=ヴェガと、隠密機動を統括する砕蜂 (ソイフォン)が激突する。人知を超えた速度で刃を交わすふたりだったが、砕蜂 (ソイフォン)が巧みな体術からジオ=ヴェガの動きを封じ「雀蜂」でとどめ――その刻、ジオ=ヴェガがその姿を変容させる。

Agile offense and defense! The two's anticipation of each other intersect!!

Baraggan sits comfortably on his throne and displays his confidence. His Fracción, Ggio Vega, and Soifon, who oversees the Onmitsukidō, clash. The two clash blades at speeds beyond human comprehension, but Soifon uses her skillful Taijutsu to block Ggio Vega's movement and finishes him off with "Suzumebachi"--At that moment, Ggio Vega transforms his appearance.

俊敏な攻防! 両者の思惑が交錯する‼

ゆったりと戦場に座し自信の程を窺わせるバラガン。彼の従属官 (フラシオン)・ジオ=ヴェガと、隠密機動を統括する砕蜂 (ソイフォン)が激突する。人知を超えた速度で刃を交わすふたりだったが、砕蜂 (ソイフォン)が巧みな体術からジオ=ヴェガの動きを封じ「雀蜂」でとどめ――その刻、ジオ=ヴェガがその姿を変容させる。

Agile offense and defense! The two's anticipation of each other intersect!!

Baraggan sits comfortably on his throne and displays his confidence. His Fracción, Ggio Vega, and Soifon, who oversees the Onmitsukidō, clash. The two clash blades at speeds beyond human comprehension, but Soifon uses her skillful Taijutsu to block Ggio Vega's movement and finishes him off with "Suzumebachi"--At that moment, Ggio Vega transforms his appearance.
Thx.

Speed beyond human comprehension. Which would mean FTL. Cuz humans can understand LS

自身の身体を氷と化す能力。例え砕かれても再生が可能であり、触れた物は海であろうと、瞬時に凍結させる力を持つ!

全空気中の水分を氷結! 大質量の氷塊を操り、敵に冷気と物理ダメージを与える。

The ability to turn one's own body into ice. You can potentially regenerate even if you were smashed apart. It has the power to instantly freeze anything you touch, even the very ocean itself!

Freezes all moisture in the air! You can manipulate massive blocks of ice, dealing cold and physical damage to enemies.
Thanks!!

could i get this translated

unknown.png
豪鬼「瞬獄、即ち数多き瞬きに地獄を垣間見る......。拳によらず、己が罪業の重みで自らを殺める技.……。悪鬼ほど、苦難の中で死す……。哀れよ……。拳士が骸のを築くは、己の死期を逸すると同義……」

豪鬼の放った瞬獄殺が、ベガの身体を貫く。

元「...…フッフッフッ...…拳を極めるも、また同じことよ。互いに己が骸を拳に映して闘う、これ「死合う」と謂う也」

そこに現れた稀代の殺し屋、元。こうして死闘の火蓋は切って落とされた!!

Gouki: The Shun Goku...you have witnessed Hell in many blinks... A technique that kills you by the weight of your sins, not by my fists... The eviler you are, the more you suffer in death. Pitiful... A fighter who builds up corpses is the same as forgetting one's end...

Vega's body was run through by Gouki's Shun Goku Satsu.

Gen: ...Hahaha...just like mastering one's own fist. To fight one another with the fists projected from our corpses is what is called a "death battle"...!

Then, the rare assassin, Gen, appears. Thus, the fire lid of the death battle is unleashed!!

Sorry to bother anyone, could this please translate this page?
123.png
海を飲み

地を裂き

山を運んで

この地を作ったとされる祖そのもの…

単純に考えても尾獣九体を定した強さだ

ワシ一体じゃおよびもつかん…正直な

だがもっともチャクラの強いワシやハ尾の一部しか入ってないとなると

やってみるまでは分からねェ…

It swallows the ocean.

Tears the land.

Carries mountains.

And is the progenitor that created this ground.

To put it simply, it has the strength of nine Tailed Beasts.

I alone don't have much of a chance against it...to be honest.

But if only a piece of the Eight-Tails and my powerful are in there...

Then we won't know for sure unless to try...

海を飲み

地を裂き

山を運んで

この地を作ったとされる祖そのもの…

単純に考えても尾獣九体を定した強さだ

ワシ一体じゃおよびもつかん…正直な

だがもっともチャクラの強いワシやハ尾の一部しか入ってないとなると

やってみるまでは分からねェ…

It swallows the ocean.

Tears the land.

Carries mountains.

And is the progenitor that created this ground.

To put it simply, it has the strength of nine Tailed Beasts.

I alone don't have much of a chance against it...to be honest.

But if only a piece of the Eight-Tails and my powerful are in there...

Then we won't know for sure unless to try...
You = The best time and time again

Sorry to bother but can I get this page translated.

The middle right and bottom right section
おつるさんアンタ下がってなよ

洒落臭い事言うんじゃないよひょこ共

氷塊へ艦をつけろ!!!

海の果てまで下がっても

安全な場所なんてありゃしないよ

You'll want to stand back, Tsuru-san.

Don't get all cheeky with those kinds of words to me.

Get to the iceberg!!!

Even if we go to the ends of the sea...

There is no place that can be safe.

Can someone translate this one? thank you

直線的で、避けられやすいように思える難点――しかし、熱線はそれを光もかくやという速度で強引に潰し、獲物へと真っ直ぐに襲いかかる。

さしもの『棒振り』も、第三者による光の一撃には何の抵抗も――、

「――オレの剣は光も斬るぜ、オメエ」

Can this be translated? Very short sentences.
峰津院 都

そうですね…。そもそも、カノープスはこの地上にもアーカーシャ層にも存在せず…。

完全に『世界の外側』に存在しています。

Miyako Hotsuin

That's right...to start, Canopus does not exist on this earth or on Akasha's layer.

It completely exists in the "Outside World."

Can someone translate this one? thank you

直線的で、避けられやすいように思える難点――しかし、熱線はそれを光もかくやという速度で強引に潰し、獲物へと真っ直ぐに襲いかかる。

さしもの『棒振り』も、第三者による光の一撃には何の抵抗も――、

「――オレの剣は光も斬るぜ、オメエ」
It was a straight line, something that can be easily avoided--but the heat ray forcefully crushes it with a speed that can be likened to light, attacking straight at its prey.

Even a "conductor" would be unable to resist that light from an outsider--

"--My sword can cut through light, you know."

It was a straight line, something that can be easily avoided--but the heat ray forcefully crushes it with a speed that can be likened to light, attacking straight at its prey.

Even a "conductor" would be unable to resist that light from an outsider--

"--My sword can cut through light, you know."
Thank you! Can u also translate this one i forgot to include it. Thank u again.

「ジワルド――!!」

熱線が、中空で攻防を繰り広げる二人へ目掛けて放たれる。

白光はそのシンプルな在り方と同様に、恐ろしく端的に世界を削り取る。即ち、射線上にあるものを焼き尽くし、焼き切り、切断する熱波の刃だ。

Thank you! Can u also translate this one i forgot to include it. Thank u again.

「ジワルド――!!」

熱線が、中空で攻防を繰り広げる二人へ目掛けて放たれる。

白光はそのシンプルな在り方と同様に、恐ろしく端的に世界を削り取る。即ち、射線上にあるものを焼き尽くし、焼き切り、切断する熱波の刃だ。
"Jiwald--!!"

The heat rays shot at the two people who are attacking and defending in midair.

The white light, as simple as it is, cuts through the world in a terrifyingly straightforward manner. That is to say, a blade of heat waves that burns, scorches, and cuts down everything in its line of fire.

I would appreciate if someone can translate this new databook of Kizaru since there are some errors in those translation in the scan here

I would appreciate if someone can translate this new databook of Kizaru since there are some errors in those translation in the scan here

I actually did parts of this before. Just not the whole thing.

On the yellow one, it's on an earlier page of this thread here. For that big with him vs Marco, I did on another thread here. Granted I didn't know what that was about so I wasn't sure how closely related it was to Kizaru but you can work it out either way in reference to him.

The whole thing, I can't read that out if any unless there's a solid clear scan by itself that I can check through.

Back