• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Official Translation Requests Thread (New forum)

Could someone i trust translate this for me?

"We go at it like this, the whole universe will be destroyed...!"

Majin Buu's destruction rages on, with even the earth getting destroyed!

Goku retreats to the World of Kaioshin, but Majin Buu has him in his devilish grasp!

Transforming into Super Saiyan 3, Goku manages to somehow withstand Majin's relentless assault and unleashes a counterattack with a special technique!

It is the Genki-dama (Super Spirit Bomb) that gathers energy from the whole universe!

Something like this?

"We go at it like this, the whole universe will be destroyed...!"

Majin Buu's destruction rages on, with even the earth getting destroyed!

Goku retreats to the World of Kaioshin, but Majin Buu has him in his devilish grasp!

Transforming into Super Saiyan 3, Goku manages to somehow withstand Majin's relentless assault and unleashes a counterattack with a special technique!

It is the Genki-dama (Super Spirit Bomb) that gathers energy from the whole universe!

Something like this?
Thank you so much, i really needed this.

Once again, thank you for your affection and attention, i have a lot to thank you for.

Hello, I wanted to ask some feedback regarding a translation I got (not by me, rather a favor from an acquitance):

Here is the scan.

蛇の座
神々が創造した異形者の中で最も強 力な存在であるがゆえに、成長を止 められた赤子の天使王。 圧倒的な力で、あらゆるものをねじ 伏せ消滅させる。森羅万象の法則を創造することが可 能で、すべての事象や生物に対して神の代わりに罰をあたえることができる。そのため戒律王と呼ばれ、逆らう者はない。

Serpentarius
A baby angel king whose growth was halted because he is the most powerful of the Scions created by the gods. With its overwhelming power, it twists and annihilates all things. He is able to create the laws of the universe and can punish all events and creatures in place of the gods. For this reason, he is called the Keeper of Precepts, and there is no one who can oppose him.

Some parts use the localized terms of the game for an easier reading, such as:

• 蛇の座: Serpentarius
  • 異形者: Scion
  • 戒律王: Keeper of Precepts

The translation overall is fine, just wanted to make sure it's okay. Though there are a couple of things I am bit confused about: the part where it says "it twists all things" could also be translated as "subjugate" or "holds down", so what does it mean in this context? What does "punish all events" mean? I was told it could also be translated as "punish all matters", but it sounds odd. Is it an expression of sorts? Does 消滅 carry a more specific meaning or just means to destroy in the general sense?

Thanks in advance
蛇遺の座

神々が創造した異形者の中で最も強力な存在であるがゆえに、成長を止められた赤子の天使王。

圧倒的な力で、あらゆるものをねじ伏せ消滅させる。

森羅万象の法則を創造することが可能で、すべての事象や生物に対して神の代わりに罰をあたえることができる。

そのため戒律王と呼ばれ、逆らう者はない。

The Serpent Bearer (Aka Ophiuchus)

A young Angel King whose growth was held back due to being the most powerful of the Sions made by the Gods.

With their overwhelming might, they can subjugate and destroy everything.

It is he who fashions the laws of all things in creation (or the whole universe, what 森羅万象/Shinra Banshou could translate to), with them enacting punishment on all living beings and phenomena on the God's behalf.

It is for this reason they are known as the Lord/Keeper of Preceipts, and none are able to defy him.

As for your questions, it might be due to this part in ねじ伏せ, which means something like twisting someone's arm to make them submit or force someone into submission.

The "punish all things" you're looking at is 事象/Jishou, which is a term to mean something like matter or phenomena and event even.

As for Shoumasshou (消滅), you can look at @Wankbreaker 's comment about that above on it.

蛇遺の座

神々が創造した異形者の中で最も強力な存在であるがゆえに、成長を止められた赤子の天使王。

圧倒的な力で、あらゆるものをねじ伏せ消滅させる。

森羅万象の法則を創造することが可能で、すべての事象や生物に対して神の代わりに罰をあたえることができる。

そのため戒律王と呼ばれ、逆らう者はない。

The Serpent Bearer (Aka Ophiuchus)

A young Angel King whose growth was held back due to being the most powerful of the Sions made by the Gods.

With their overwhelming might, they can subjugate and destroy everything.

It is he who fashions the laws of all things in creation (or the whole universe, what 森羅万象/Shinra Banshou could translate to), with them enacting punishment on all living beings and phenomena on the God's behalf.

It is for this reason they are known as the Lord/Keeper of Preceipts, and none are able to defy him.

As for your questions, it might be due to this part in ねじ伏せ, which means something like twisting someone's arm to make them submit or force someone into submission.

The "punish all things" you're looking at is 事象/Jishou, which is a term to mean something like matter or phenomena and event even.

As for Shoumasshou (消滅), you can look at @Wankbreaker 's comment about that above on it.
Sweet! Thanks, dude.

So essentially, subjugate or twist is more of a figure of speech in this case kinda like saying "they are so powerful they can put anyone on their knees".

I'm still a bit lost with "Jishou", I get the literal possible translations, but "punish all matter/phenomena/events" what does that mean?

Got it about 消滅, it can mean erasure in context according to what WankBreaker explained. Thanks!

Sweet! Thanks, dude.

So essentially, subjugate or twist is more of a figure of speech in this case kinda like saying "they are so powerful they can put anyone on their knees".

I'm still a bit lost with "Jishou", I get the literal possible translations, but "punish all matter/phenomena/events" what does that mean?

Got it about 消滅, it can mean erasure in context according to what WankBreaker explained. Thanks!
Yes to the first and third, and IDK of the phenomena/matter bit. I can get Ophi punishing living beings part, but not the phenomena bit (unless phenomena's are liable t to be punished if they don't do as they were made to do? Shoot, idk on that lol)

And no problem.

Yes to the first and third, and IDK of the phenomena/matter bit. I can get Ophi punishing living beings part, but not the phenomena bit (unless phenomena's are liable t to be punished if they don't do as they were made to do? Shoot, idk on that lol)

And no problem.
Punishing all living beings and phenomena could be showing that the dominion extends to not just the organic but also the inorganic parts of the world

And no problem.
Thanks, man. Really helps a lot. I'll see if I can find anything regarding this "punish all events" phrase.

EDIT:

Punishing all living beings and phenomena could be showing that the dominion extends to not just the organic but also the inorganic parts of the world
How so?

Part of this comes from my experience in reading CNs and other similar materials where statements such as "X all phenomena" is used to express a character's dominion over the universe, both organic and inorganic, especially considering how living beings (things typically considered to have some degree of agency) and phenomena (things that just happen) are separated

Part of this comes from my experience in reading CNs and other similar materials where statements such as "X all phenomena" is used to express a character's dominion over the universe, both organic and inorganic, especially considering how living beings (things typically considered to have some degree of agency) and phenomena (things that just happen) are separated
So it is an expression of sorts. So it could mean it can affect actual, literal phenomena? Kinda like natural events, biological processes, etc? I kinda can understand that, but the "punish" still eludes me.

For what is worth, the setting has stuff like Magic, corruption and evolution caused by Magic itself and such. The gods of the setting also have been controlling the history of the world, but not with some sort of ability to control fate or causalty, rather they simply pull the strings behind figures of power and important events.

So it is an expression of sorts. So it could mean it can affect actual, literal phenomena? Kinda like natural events, biological processes, etc? I kinda can understand that, but the "punish" still eludes me.

For what is worth, the setting has stuff like Magic, corruption and evolution caused by Magic itself and such. The gods of the setting also have been controlling the history of the world, but not with some sort of ability to control fate or causalty, rather they simply pull the strings behind figures of power and important events.
I am aware of this being ff12 so no need to explain the mechanics to me too much

Yeah, it very likely does mean all phenomena literally, punishing can mean a wide variety of things, and from I remember Ophicus doesn't have the context for this in 12 or tactics, so ¯\(ツ)

I mean considering espers are just the shadows of the Lucavi I wouldn't be too surprised if it was a mix of both

I am aware of this being ff12 so no need to explain the mechanics to me too much

Yeah, it very likely does mean all phenomena literally, punishing can mean a wide variety of things, and from I remember Ophicus doesn't have the context for this in 12 or tactics, so ¯\(ツ)

I mean considering espers are just the shadows of the Lucavi I wouldn't be too surprised if it was a mix of both
Hmmm... Okay, maybe it's a bit of a stretch, but if we take the context we're given... "Punish all living things" is pretty straightforward, simply something along the lines of passing judgment on mortal creatures in place of the gods. "Punish all events/phenomena" by itself doesn't say anything, but if we consider the bit that he "creates the laws of the universe", maybe the phenomena bit can means something like "evaluates events and phenomena in the universe and takes action on them if necessary", "action" being warping, modifying, altering or stuff like that.

Hmmm... Okay, maybe it's a bit of a stretch, but if we take the context we're given... "Punish all living things" is pretty straightforward, simply something along the lines of passing judgment on mortal creatures in place of the gods. "Punish all events/phenomena" by itself doesn't say anything, but if we consider the bit that he "creates the laws of the universe", maybe the phenomena bit can means something like "evaluates events and phenomena in the universe and takes action on them if necessary", "action" being warping, modifying, altering or stuff like that.
That's for you to decide on the CRT and people to evaluate when you make it

Verse: Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu

I'd just appreciate confirmation that this translation is indeed accurate. Thank you in advance.
Just so I know the full context, I decided to do the full translation to get the full bearings of this.

"I'm not a slouch!"

Subaru instantly exploded with power he had been building up in his right leg, making an unexpected evasive maneuver. Subaru was able to jump to the side, and Regulus's attack, which can "only attack straight ahead" missed its target.

Regulus's superhuminization was also an application of applying time-stoppage to his body.

The core of Regulus's power was to apply time-stoppage to his body, making him immune to effects from all physical phenomena. In other words, it was the greatest/ultimate form of liberation/freedom from all concepts.

Freed from the laws of gravity, air pressure and ineteria, Regulus had obtained the ultimate power. The reason for why he doesn't always use it was it was a power even he couldn't properly control.

"Don't play around with me!! Don't you know who I am!!"

"There's no other answer to that than calling you a bastard!! Emilia, do something..."

Subara dodged Regulus's attack, flicking a middle finger to the howling villain and turns around.

He had obtained the answer to Regulus's "Lion's Heart" and "Little King". All that was left is to relay the answer to Emilia. He could relay it, force her to make a choice.

To have Emilia save the city.

"..."

Subaru turned, his eyes facing the direction of the Cathedral.

He suddenly found himself getting closer to the Cathedral he once left while in the midst of evading Regulus. The Cathedreal was just a few streets away.

The moment he imagined Emilia's struggle there, it happened.

"...Ah."

"What a stupid turn of events!!"

He had lost all of the wives he had worked so hard to find. His status as "Greed" was being threatened. He was being bullied around by a brat who was all talk. Even the vulgar villain whom he fell for took pity on him.

No sort of humiliation could be greater than this. Never had he tasted such shame. He had become a Sin Archbishop just so he wouldn't experience such hardships.

And yet, it was a completely different story for him to go through all of this.

"No more. No more. No more..."

He wouldn't even consider going easy on them. Such was the limits of his mercy. It mattered not to him whether the other person knew of "Lion's Heart" power or that the "Sword Saint" was there.

Even for just five seconds, Regulus could kill his enemies as many times as he wanted with "Lion's Heart". Though he wouldn't be able to savor in seeing their faces of despair on their death thores, which is why he didn't dare to use it.

While "Lion's Heart" is active, Regulus could, if he wishes, ignore all of the world's laws. Through this method, those who are bound by concepts are no match for him.

He could apply the effects of "Lion's Heart" to sand and have it scatter indiscriminately from the sky and onto the city, which was more than enough to slaughter them. Even though there were other Sin Archbishops in the city, he didn't care if they live or die. What was important to him right now was to escape this sense of humiliation. He would paint fear onto the faces of those triumphant fools.

The moment this foolish act comes to a halt, Regulus would pick up the sand and that would be the end of them. Up until then, all he could do was simply bask in the anticipation of his victory...

"....Augh!?"

Last edited:
Can anyone translate this??
의미가 불분명한 미묘한 말 따위는 이해하고 싶 지 않았다. 나는 다시 물었다.

“내가 누군지 안다고?”

“기원각성자.”

“………………들어본 적 없어.”

“넌 스스로를 차력사라고 생각하겠지만, 조금 틀려. 그보다 한층 심도 있는 개념. 차력이란 결국 소망, 기원의 발로지. 네 능력은 '차력'보다는 '기원각성'에 가까 운 모델이야. 물론, 최종 단계인 '전능'에 는 한참 못 미치는 수준이지. 그 단계야 아직 전설일 뿐이지만.”

“아는 척하지 마. 소망이라고? 나에 대해 서 당신 따위가 어떻게 안다고?"

“그 증거로………………”
야마토짱이 성질을 내며 씩씩댔다.

아벨이 가방을 고쳐 맸다. 슬슬 떠나려는 모양 이었다.

“지적 호기심도 채웠으니, 난 이만 갈게. ………………마지막으로 한 마디만 해 주지, 야 마토군.”

“만덕이나 네놈이나, 여전히 잘난 척이 군. 충고 따위는 필요 없어!"

“야마토군은 그녀의 차력에만 관심이 있 겠지. 숲을 보지 못하고 나무에 집착하는 격이다만, 너무 몰아붙이지는 않는 게 좋 아."

"뭐가 어째!?”

“그녀는 상당히 무리하고 있거든. 기원 각성자인 그녀가 더 궁지에 몰리게 된다 면……………, 어떤 식으로 폭주하게 될지 모 르니까 말이야."
그 부분에서는 야마토짱도 크게 놀란 모습이었 다.

“너에게도 말했지. 차력의 세 가지 단계. دو 상위 개념인 기원각성과 전능."

야마토짱이 입꼬리를 비죽 올리며 비웃음을 지 었다.

“아무도 알아주지 않는 네놈 혼자만의 이론이었지. 만덕이마저 코웃음을 칠 정 도로 뜬구름 잡는 소리였어!”

“물론 기원각성은 문헌을 통해서만 알고 있었을 뿐이지. 하지만 그 단계는 분명히 존재해."

“그래서, 네놈은 여전히 온 세상을 헤집 고 있는 거냐? 그 웃기지도 않는, '전 능'의 단계에 오를 방법을 찾아서?"

Can someone translate this ?
「こいつを豪華客船にする。悲しき戦艦じゃあない。無限の宇宙そらと、未知の世界を冒険する世界最高の旅の船に。誰だって、なんだって乗せて、な」

「旅の船……」
and
確かに、構想自体は伝えたことがある。アーヴェンストは巨大だ。次元の海を旅することを想定するなら機能も無数に必要である。

Can someone translate this ?

and
First:

I'm going to turn this into a luxury cruise ship. It's not going to be a sad battleship. I'll turn it into the world's greatest ship able to explore the infinite universe and unknown worlds. I'll take anyone and anything on board.

A traveling ship...

And...

I've certainly told you about the concept itself. The Avenst is large. If you are to imagine traveling the sea of dimensions, it'll need countless functions.

First:

I'm going to turn this into a luxury cruise ship. It's not going to be a sad battleship. I'll turn it into the world's greatest ship able to explore the infinite universe and unknown worlds. I'll take anyone and anything on board.

A traveling ship...

And...

I've certainly told you about the concept itself. The Avenst is large. If you are to imagine traveling the sea of dimensions, it'll need countless functions.
Thanks

Can I use theses translations for a CRT ?

did this translation for someone off site, need someone to double check it.
source is Kajiri Kamui Kagura, if that makes a difference

Original:
Code:
«  一 二 三 四 五 六 七 八 九 十
布留部 由良由良止 布留部
ここに天の数歌 登々呂加志宇多比あげて 浮かれゆかまくする魂結の 聞こしめして幸給う
我が身に阿都加倍奈夜米流 夜佐加美安倍久病をば
いと速やかに伊夜志たまいて 堅磐に常磐に守りたまえ聞こえしたまえと
天の八平手打ち上げて 畏み畏み申す
唵・摩利支曳娑婆訶
唵・阿毘耶摩利支娑婆訶
鬼縛――隠身・三昧耶形・大金剛輪
ここに帰依したてまつる 成就あれ
――太・極――
神咒神威――紅楼蜃夢・摩利支天 »
my version:
One, Two, Three, Four, Five, Six, Seven, Eight, Nine, Ten
Furube yura yura to furube

Here is the heavenly counting song, recited repeatedly,
Binding the floating, fluttering soul,
May it be heard and bless us.
When my body suffers from the heavy fever,
Yasakami Abe's illness,
Please quickly and speedily cure it,
Protect me firmly and eternally, listen to my plea,
As we raise our hands in reverence to the heavens,
I humbly and reverently offer my prayers.

the first portion should be like this?

though im pretty sure this uses REALLY OLD japanese
On・Marishiten・Svaha
On・Abhiyamara・Marishiten・Svaha
Binding demons――Invisible form・Samaya form・Great Vajra Wheel

I hereby offer my devotion, may it be accomplished
――Tai・Kyoku――
Divine spell and divine power――Fantastical dream of the red chamber・Marishiten

Last edited:
The context seems more like a parallel universe, though don’t take this as absolute fact
I think dimension in this context seem to also be treated like a parallel universe or world, I agree.

Though it is contextually based but with the way the dialogue is put out, that may be the case unless one thinks "unknown worlds" is referring to "worlds" like planets and whatnot in the universe but I don't get that impression IMO.

I think dimension in this context seem to also be treated like a parallel universe or world, I agree.

Though it is contextually based but with the way the dialogue is put out, that may be the case unless one thinks "unknown worlds" is referring to "worlds" like planets and whatnot in the universe but I don't get that impression IMO.
Seems logical.

All the multiverses exist within this sea, and they use this ship to travel it. But don't much info about it that's why I wanted to clarify if the translation refer to a higher space/dimension.

Last edited:
Question, if anybody is available to help.

In the context of Dragon Ball's Four Witches Technique, the sentence 4本の腕でパンチの数倍増! includes the kanji 数倍増 (sūbai zō), which could either describe the number of punches being multiplied or the effectiveness of the punches being multiplied. Which interpretation is the correct one? Or, at least, the more correct one?

If I were a lesser man, I'd ask ChatGPT to help in determining the correct interpretation, but I have—uh—morals and integrity.

Question, if anybody is available to help.

In the context of Dragon Ball's Four Witches Technique, the sentence 4本の腕でパンチの数倍増! includes the kanji 数倍増 (sūbai zō), which could either describe the number of punches being multiplied or the effectiveness of the punches being multiplied. Which interpretation is the correct one? Or, at least, the more correct one?

If I were a lesser man, I'd ask ChatGPT to help in determining the correct interpretation, but I have—uh—morals and integrity.
It should be the number of punches being multiplied, as the technique involved sprouting extra arms.
this is a tricky one though, not because of the actual sentence,but because of the context

It should be the number of punches being multiplied, as the technique involved sprouting extra arms.
this is a tricky one though, not because of the actual sentence,but because of the context
数倍増 (sūbai zō)
数 (sū): "Number."
倍 (bai): "Times" or "fold,"
増 (zō): "Increase."
Together: "Multiplied" or "increased several times."

extra context, to help you out

Back