• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Official Translation Requests Thread (New forum)

Verse: Gravity Rush
Only what's in the green boxes is what I'm needing translated actually. Also to make it a bit easier as far as relevant character names go for translation Kat and Raven are referred to as Kitten and Crow in the Japanese text.

Other relevant names or terms in the scans would be the World Pillar, Hekseville , Jirga Para Lhao, Eto, and the Banga Settlement.

Thanks in advance, all help is much appreciated

The fused form of Kat (Kitten) and the feline Dusty as it appeared in the previous work. This form boasts considerable power, able to use its powerful claws to launch rapid succession of attacks.

The ultimate form Kat displayed in the final battle. Dusty who has transformed into a cat and at its fullpower, and Crow (Raven)'s Xii fused with Kat to achieve to a considerable power boost.

A new form Raven can achieve by fusing with Xii after having awakened to her true power as a gravity user. It has the same power as Kat's gravity cat.

The "World Pillar" and the giant black hole

Extending out of the base of the World Pillar is a giant black hole.
It gradually consumes the pillar, with the city of Boutoume at the lowest level having already vanished. It is affecting Jirga Para Lhao and other entities across dimensions, and it's believed that it will eventually be consumed like the World Pillar.
It's also believed that the closer one gets to the black hole, the slower time flows causing a time discrepancy. For example, a year in the middle level of Hekseville will be a hundred years in the upper level of Eto.
(Corner text: World Pillar Exterior)

The world of "Gravity Daze" (Gravity Rush) is unfolded around the "World Pillar". Here, we will explain the pillar's relative positions, Hekseville, Jirga Para Lhao, Eto, the Gravity Storm Gate, and the mining sites that appear in the game.

"Gravity" World Structure Map

The "World Pillar" where Hekseville and Eto are located at and the world where Jirga Para Lhao and Banga Settlement are located at reside in different dimensions that never encounter each other under normal circumstances. What connects them is the gravity storms that connects to different dimensions. Mining sites like Mining Site No. 0 which can reached via a Gravity Storm, the Demonic Realm Jephmir, and the Delvool Trench Mine each reside in a different world.

It's possible to enter the mining site through the air rift and giant bubble rift to cross over dimensions.

"How can I, who have gained extreme gravity, become a singularity that could contain the darkness within the event horizon?"

Following her battle, Kat tells Shido her choice. Bit, the ruler of the warehouse, teaches her on how to protect the world. By acquiring extreme gravity, Kat becomes a singularity and stops the sea of darkness. Xii then returned to Raven, who had fallen, regaining consciousness.

Last edited:
The fused form of Kat (Kitten) and the feline Dusty as it appeared in the previous work. This form boasts considerable power, able to use its powerful claws to launch rapid succession of attacks.

The ultimate form Kat displayed in the final battle. Dusty who has transformed into a cat and at its fullpower, and Crow (Raven)'s Xii fused with Kat to achieve to a considerable power boost.

A new form Raven can achieve by fusing with Xii after having awakened to her true power as a gravity user. It has the same power as Kat's gravity cat.

The "World Pillar" and the giant black hole

Extending out of the base of the World Pillar is a giant black hole.
It gradually consumes the pillar, with the city of Boutoume at the lowest level having already vanished. It is affecting Jirga Para Lhao and other entities across dimensions, and it's believed that it will eventually be consumed like the World Pillar.
It's also believed that the closer one gets to the black hole, the slower time flows causing a time discrepancy. For example, a year in the middle level of Hekseville will be a hundred years in the upper level of Eto.
(Corner text: World Pillar Exterior)

The world of "Gravity Daze" (Gravity Rush) is unfolded around the "World Pillar". Here, we will explain the pillar's relative positions, Hekseville, Jirga Para Lhao, Eto, the Gravity Storm Gate, and the mining sites that appear in the game.

"Gravity" World Structure Map

The "World Pillar" where Hekseville and Eto are located at and the world where Jirga Para Lhao and Banga Settlement are located at reside in different dimensions that never encounter each other under normal circumstances. What connects them is the gravity storms that connects to different dimensions. Mining sites like Mining Site No. 0 which can reached via a Gravity Storm, the Demonic Realm Jephmir, and the Delvool Trench Mine each reside in a different world.

It's possible to enter the mining site through the air rift and giant bubble rift to cross over dimensions.

[Spoiler="End Stuff”]
"How can I, who have gained extreme gravity, become a singularity that could contain the darkness within the event horizon?"

Following her battle, Kat tells Shido her choice. Bit, the ruler of the warehouse, teaches her on how to protect the world. By acquiring extreme gravity, Kat becomes a singularity and stops the sea of darkness. Xii then returned to Raven, who had fallen, regaining consciousness.

[/Spoiler]
much appreciated, thank you very much!🙏🫡

much appreciated, thank you very much!🙏🫡
Don't mention it.

It took half the day to do this because of my computer lagging from this fandom (I srsly dk wtf this place is laggy for me even on a good day lol).

The fact it's a very warm day on my end doesn't help the internet connection lag I suffer too lol, but I got through it lol.

Back