• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Official Translation Requests Thread (New forum)

Hello. Pls I need help with translating this and what it means in context. Deepl and Google translate is doing some weird things with it

1. Japanese (Katana)
生まれてくる ポケモン プレートの力 わけあたえられる

2. Japanese Hiragana
うまれてくる ポケモン プレートの ちから わけあたえられる

Hello. Pls I need help with translating this and what it means in context. Deepl and Google translate is doing some weird things with it

1. Japanese (Katana)

2. Japanese Hiragana
Apparently I found this from this site

Also from

Will have a look some time. Anyone else can.

Could someone translate these please. These ones are important and a-bit complex I think. I understand it's a large request. Thank you very much!

不朽第一层"非有无不朽",既不是不朽,也不是无不朽,是一种既不是存在,也不是非存在的境界,这种境界,自古以来别说有人到达过,就算是想都没有想到过,现在的古尘沙,居然在构架这种境界的理论知识,也就是说,如果他构架成功,以后所有的人都有希望修炼到达这种境界。

所有的人都成就了无龙心法之后,所有人不分高低,都会利用自己的心灵力量对人间界进行加固,那么古尘沙就会真正的成就不朽第十层"非有无不朽"。

那个时候,众生就是他,他就是众生,非众生也是他,他也是非众生。一切有形的是他,无形的也是他,既不是有形也不是无形也是他。存在的是他,不存在的也是他,既然不是存在,也不是非存在的也是他。

这个境界,就是"非有无不朽"。

然后,闻洪的生命形态发生了变化,他既不是生命体,也不是非生命体,既不是能量,也不是物质,更不是非能量,也不是非物质,他既没有活着,也不是非活着,既不是死了,也不是非死的状态。

谁都不能够猜测,他是一种什么状态。

Edit: unnecessary.

Last edited:
Need another translation for a Cultivator Against Hero Society panel. The language is Chinese.

scan from chapter 114

This is the only line that I find important and needs to be translated: 第六十亿...零五声 , 简称小五

Thanks again

Last edited:
Can I please have someone translate these two statements:

プレートに あたえた ちから たおした きょじんたちの ちから

プレートに与えた力 倒した巨人たちの力

They are both in Japanese, and are saying the same thing. The first one is in Hiragana. The second one is Katakana.

Last edited:
Can I please have someone translate these two statements:

プレートに あたえた ちから たおした きょじんたちの ちから

プレートに与えた力 倒した巨人たちの力

They are both in Japanese, and are saying the same thing. The first one is in Hiragana. The second one is Katakana.
They are the same thing, but the hiragana one is like just the syllables while the second one has some of the words already written as Kanji which gives a more direct understanding of the word (Since different kanji can be read in the same way, so sometimes if you use an online translator you might get a misunderstanding of the word in hiragana while in Kanji they tend to figure out the context better). Pokémon games most of the time are written in Hiragana with some terms in Katana, they mostly lack kanji, although it seems some recent games do add an option to have Kanji (The Katana script refers to that).

It seems it is "The power (力) of the defeated giants (倒した巨人たち) is given (与えた) to the Plates's (プレート) power (力)" or something along those lines

They are the same thing, but the hiragana one is like just the syllables while the second one has some of the words already written as Kanji which gives a more direct understanding of the word (Since different kanji can be read in the same way, so sometimes if you use an online translator you might get a misunderstanding of the word in hiragana while in Kanji they tend to figure out the context better). Pokémon games most of the time are written in Hiragana with some terms in Katana, they mostly lack kanji, although it seems some recent games do add an option to have Kanji (The Katana script refers to that).

It seems it is "The power (力) of the defeated giants (倒した巨人たち) is given (与えた) to the Plates's (プレート) power (力)" or something along those lines
Thank you so much. But I posted the wrong lines. I am going to post the ones I needed. But your translation will not go to waste because I need to use it for something else!

These are the ones I needed. But thank you again for the others.

These are the ones I needed. But thank you again for the others.

Uhh, any help? They're relatively short. But running it through mtl is a nightmare

Well, I called for the members I know to be fluent in Japanese and/or Chinese earlier, but cannot force them to be interested in helping out here. This is volunteer work.

Can someone please translate this and tell me if it said "turned into light" or "glow"?

「来い!」
「行くわ──崩魔霊子斬!!」
そしてヒナタは、光となってリムルへと迫る。

Can someone please translate this and tell me if it said "turned into light" or "glow"?

「来い!」
「行くわ──崩魔霊子斬!!」
そしてヒナタは、光となってリムルへと迫る。
「Come at me pal!」
「Here I come──Demon Breaking Spirit Particle Slash!!」
And so Hinata turned into light and approached Rimuru.

(While it does write "turned into light", whether it is actually meaning "turned into light" or "glow" is yet unknown.)

「Come at me pal!」

(While it does write "turned into light", whether it is actually meaning "turned into light" or "glow" is yet unknown.)
thanks for helping, i appreciate it

“不要死啊!”魏获不断鼓励着自己肩上的这个消瘦了很多的树人。

话是这么说,但魏获就好像扛着一栋倒了的五层高楼在前进一样,每一步都会在被冻住了的土地上留下一个脚印,一百多年来的不间断锻炼让魏获变得很强大,人类限制器被解开,力量能无限增长,人类,再也没有了极限。

A translation for this would be neat. It's just about a guy lifting a tree-man (monster) and Agnaa wants to be sure it's "lifting".

A translation for this would be neat. It's just about a guy lifting a tree-man (monster) and Agnaa wants to be sure it's "lifting".
To be specific, I want to know whether he lifted the tree-man above the ground, or if he dragged the tree-man, with it hanging off his shoulder onto the ground.

「Come at me pal!」

From the context provided in the next 3 lines, I think it's meant to be "began glowing".

I'm a lil miffed that it was brought here despite me providing a translation of it a few days ago...

Excerpt
“不要死啊!”魏获不断鼓励着自己肩上的这个消瘦了很多的树人。
Translation
“Do not die!” Wei-huo is consistently encouraging the tree-man (now very thin (and fragile)) on his shoulder.

Do we have a picture or description on the size of Wei-huo and the tree-man?

No picture, but the Tree-man is 20m tall, and Wei-huo is around ordinary adult size (he's not also, like, 5m/10m/20m tall).

No picture, but the Tree-man is 20m tall, and Wei-huo is around ordinary adult size (he's not also, like, 5m/10m/20m tall).
If the tree-man IS 20 m tall...
Even if we assume a person just dragged a 20 m tree or just rolled it on a floor it would still be some LS.
I cannot work on without more literature materials and ample quality time but just some insight.

If the tree-man IS 20 m tall...
Even if we assume a person just dragged a 20 m tree or just rolled it on a floor it would still be some LS.
I cannot work on without more literature materials and ample quality time but just some insight.
It would be, but it's a pain in the ass to figure out. Especially when we don't know the speed the character dragged with, making finding the acceleration not too feasible.

A translation of this will be awesome. It's one poem of sort. I just seperated them to make it easier to tell apart

1. プレートに与えた力 倒した巨人たちの力

2. プレート握りしもの さまざまに変化し力ふるう

3. 荒ぶる分身 怒りの雷を放つ

4. 生まれてくる ポケモン プレートの力 わけあたえられる

5. そのもの 時間 空間の2匹 分身として世に放つ

6. 世界の裏側 乱れるとき 時空の裂け目 生じる

7. 世界の裏側 時間 空間の理 異なる

8. 宇宙 生まれしとき その欠片 プレートとする

9. そのものの 力の欠片 珠にこめて 大地に埋める

10. 宇宙 生まれる前 そのもの 独り 呼吸する

11. 宇宙 生まれた場所 そのもの 始まりの場所

12. そのもの プレートの力 集めし 笛の音色を聴く

13. そのものの あらぶる ぶんしん 世界の裏側を与えられる

14. そのもの 時間 空間を つなぐ 3匹の ポケモンをも生みだす

15. 2匹に物 3匹に心 祈り 生ませ 世界 形づくる

16. 世界の裏側に 満ちるもの 息吹くものの 姿を変える

17.そのもの あらゆるところに いる そのもの あらゆるところに いない

18. 3匹のポケモンの力 時間 空間を しばし止める

19. そのもの あらゆる 宇宙で ポケモンと 人を みる

I need some translations for these
00264.jpg

at least the main text and the attacks if possible
00263.jpg

00267.jpg

00268.jpg

That's a whole lot of paragraphs...
If a member is asking for a translation, it shouldn't be more than a relevant paragraph or two, as no one has the time to translate entire chapters or books. If someone submits large text segments, that take up a lot of the thread, the post will be deleted.
You should only be asking about stuff that you know is contested/relevant for a revision. Not just entire pages that you hope may have feats somewhere.

Yes, also I looked into them a bit before and it's basically just gameplay stuff giving tips about the battles and similar things, nothing "lore-related". Sadly the Pokémon Legends Arceus Guidebook basically has nothing in regards to the settings and worldview that aren't isn't just the Pokédex profiles.

Yes, also I looked into them a bit before and it's basically just gameplay stuff giving tips about the battles and similar things, nothing "lore-related". Sadly the Pokémon Legends Arceus Guidebook basically has nothing in regards to the settings and worldview that aren't isn't just the Pokédex profiles.
Well, expect a longer wait time then. Everyone is first busy IRL.

Any help translating?

コギト「ふう…… 長い話になるのう 参れ 自慢の庵にいれてやる」コギト「時空の裂け目はのう いくつもの時空につながる穴という……」コギト「そのひとつ はるか向こうの 時空におられるのが シンオウさま」

Can someone help translate this please? i need to know if what he said is planet or universe

IMG_20220914_083817.png
「だって油断すると世界そのものを」
「なかったことにしちゃうからね』
The kanji in question is just "世界" (Sekai) which means the World, it can mean anything from the planet to the universe or more depending on the context. It's just "If you're not careful, I'll make as if that the world itself never really existed". There's nothing more specific that indicates "universe" or "planet" other than context.

Back