• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Official Translation Requests Thread (New forum)

「だって油断すると世界そのものを」
「なかったことにしちゃうからね』
The kanji in question is just "世界" (Sekai) which means the World, it can mean anything from the planet to the universe or more depending on the context. It's just "If you're not careful, I'll make as if that the world itself never really existed". There's nothing more specific that indicates "universe" or "planet" other than context.
thank you, i appreciate it

Help translating "わたしは アルセウス。無の中の有。わたしたちも 宇宙も 有であり無……すべては 表裏一体なのです。"
I'm Arceus. An existence inside of nothingness. The universe and us are actual beings, also non-existence. Everything is inseparable (inextricably connected.)

Donezo!

Can someone help me translate this dialogue? Just the right one only, but if you did both, then I would be grateful.
image_0112.jpg
A great implement to clash with infinitely similar parallel worlds and to resurrect the leader JUDO in this world.

Donezo!

I thought 時空 = space-time while 平行世界 (or 並行世界) is parallel worlds. So how do we know 時空 is parallel worlds in this context?
Oh, my bad, 時空 can actually mean both of them although I made a mistake, since it depends on what "時空" will be if it stick with the verb "切り結ぶ - cross/clash with"

The way the author used that verb to represent the meaning of 時空 is kinda confusing or I might lack knowledge of what this Kamen Rider story is all about. Either way, "space-time" could be considered correct because of "時 - time" and "空 - space."

Now I've been learning some hiragana and I read the whole chart, but I suck to remember it. So before I move onto katakana I want to be able to remember it.
First, I recommend you to practice the pronunciation first before you learn the use of them (like conjuctive/linking particles, auxiliary verbs, etc.)
Afterwards when you finally mastered them (Including katakana), you'll learn the structure of Japanese sentences and honorifics (Since in Japan, it's important to respect people who're older or high rank than you.)

For example: は will pronounced "Ha" if it sticked with words like "はな - hana - flower," "はりねずみ - harinezumi - hedgehog," and such. however it will pronounced "Wa" if it become a postposition like this "彼らは - Karera wa - They're," "それは - Sore wa - That's/It's," etc.

First, I recommend you to practice the pronunciation first before you learn the use of them (like conjuctive/linking particles, auxiliary verbs, etc.)
Afterwards when you finally mastered them (Including katakana), you'll learn the structure of Japanese sentences and honorifics (Since in Japan, it's important to respect people who're older or high rank than you.)

For example: は will pronounced "Ha" if it sticked with words like "はな - hana - flower," "はりねずみ - harinezumi - hedgehog," and such. however it will pronounced "Wa" if it become a postposition like this "彼らは - Karera wa - They're," "それは - Sore wa - That's/It's," etc.
So basically learn hiragana and how to remember it and pronounce it properly. Then do the same for katakana and when I need help I ask you. So when I learn hiragana and katakana will you teach me honorifics and other things.

So how long should I study it and do you have any methods so I can remember it.
Screenshot-2022-09-17-9-56-16-PM.png

So basically learn hiragana and how to remember it and pronounce it properly. Then do the same for katakana and when I need help I ask you. So when I learn hiragana and katakana will you teach me honorifics and other things.
Start conversation with me if you want any help in Japanese.

Sure, I'll teach about honorifics.

Example:
There are levels of honorifics, but I'm just gonna tell you about two levels for now on. And those are "です/ます - Desu/Masu" and "Verbs like いる - iru - be here, turned into いらっしゃる - irassharu"

So how long should I study it and do you have any methods so I can remember it.
Screenshot-2022-09-17-9-56-16-PM.png
People tend to say "watch anime to learn Japanese" and stuff, but I suggest you should download apps like "Babbel" or other language learning apps.
Or you could watch some random Japanese youtuber dude/gal that has english subtitles in their videos, depends on your taste.

Start conversation with me if you want any help in Japanese.

Sure, I'll teach about honorifics.

Example:
There are levels of honorifics, but I'm just gonna tell you about two levels for now on. And those are "です/ます - Desu/Masu" and "Verbs like いる - iru - be
People tend to say "watch anime to learn Japanese" and stuff, but I suggest you should download apps like "Babbel" or other language learning apps.
Or you could watch some random Japanese youtuber dude/gal that has english subtitles in their videos, depends on your taste.

here, turned into いらっしゃる - irassharu"
I expected to learn Japanese in 1 months but my goodness was I wrong.
Screenshot-2022-09-17-10-05-26-AM.png

Lol, people have their differences when learning languages.

But learning the process of Japanese step-by-step is important if you want to have fun with literatures and medias written in Japanese.
Once I learn japanese I will learn how to draw and write it on paper. Than ill finally be able to become a manga artist so I can create the most stupidest manga to ever exist

Bump.

不朽第一层"非有无不朽",既不是不朽,也不是无不朽,是一种既不是存在,也不是非存在的境界,这种境界,自古以来别说有人到达过,就算是想都没有想到过,现在的古尘沙,居然在构架这种境界的理论知识,也就是说,如果他构架成功,以后所有的人都有希望修炼到达这种境界。

所有的人都成就了无龙心法之后,所有人不分高低,都会利用自己的心灵力量对人间界进行加固,那么古尘沙就会真正的成就不朽第十层"非有无不朽"。

那个时候,众生就是他,他就是众生,非众生也是他,他也是非众生。一切有形的是他,无形的也是他,既不是有形也不是无形也是他。存在的是他,不存在的也是他,既然不是存在,也不是非存在的也是他。

这个境界,就是"非有无不朽"。

然后,闻洪的生命形态发生了变化,他既不是生命体,也不是非生命体,既不是能量,也不是物质,更不是非能量,也不是非物质,他既没有活着,也不是非活着,既不是死了,也不是非死的状态。

谁都不能够猜测,他是一种什么状态。

Edit: unnecessary.

Last edited:
Would need some help with translating this
Legend Plate
A slate that holds the power of all things/all creation. When used on a Pokemon, it gains the power of all Types/every Type's powers.

Some important keywords:
First from "万物の力" (Power of All Things/All Creation/Everything)
万物 (banbutsu), means everything as all of creation, all that exists, the entire universe.

(Chikara). I know this one is the source of the discussion because some people say it means only "energy" or vaguely "power", but it can also include special abilities and similar things. It's one of those terms that can be used in various ways in fiction and can how it's used in tropes can give specific meanings you don't find in dictionaries. For example, in Digimon Tamers the process where Digimon absorb each other (Load) and gain their special abilities is referred to by Konaka as "能力を継承" (Inherit Ability) and is defined as "Can use their powers yourself" (その力を自分で使えるんだ). So yes, Chikara (Power, Strength) can also be used to refer to special abilities and similar things, it's a vague word and isn't always going to be used with that meaning, but it can be used if the context is there.

And finally

あらゆる タイプ の 力 (Power of Every Type/ Every Type's power)

あらゆる (arayuru) means "Every, all"

タイプ is literally Type as written in Katakana and finally 力 is the same one I mentioned before.

With "の" as the possessive particle, you could understand "The Power/s of Every Type" or "Every Type's Power".

Can someone translate these Chinese texts for me? Thanks
很好,我這就去滅了寶榮天,免得夜長夢多,吸收了接近百億分之一的能量,可以進行多個宇宙穿梭了,現在別說是扁平宇宙,就算是八方宇宙,六維宇宙都可以穿梭。瞬息之間,就可以到達寶榮天仙界!
“這就是神話境界的實力么?虛空生妙花,朵朵不相同,花中無窮界,界中再有界,反反覆複無窮盡………”
那一朵朵的虛空符文花朵,深處誕生了一個又一個的世界,世界連接世界,無窮無盡,這就根本不是一般的仙花能夠比擬得出來

楊奇一驚,非同小可。要知道以他現在的修為,不可能會有這種感覺,稍微修行了的人,就可以感覺到日月運轉,宇宙變化之玄機。他現在的修為,無數多元宇宙,都在他的胸中,多元宇宙的每一次運轉,都在他的心靈識海深處,變化深處,如果他願意的話,甚至可以去參加這個宇宙運轉的原動力。
但是現在,大墓的運轉他都感覺不到。
這等於是世俗中普通人面對星球而產生的渺小感覺。大墓何等偉大?居然令得楊奇這種人都有渺小之感?這不是形體上的渺小,而是一種心靈上的渺小。人類面對茫茫星空,宇宙海洋,自然而然的心靈深處會有渺小的感覺。

"哈哈哈哈……"那个制造了宇宙海洋的巨头大笑起来:"没有了寿命的限制,没有了就虚拟面板的管控,我可以无穷无尽的宣泄自己力量,终于把自己猜测的想法完成了,自己缔造了属于自己的宇宙海,这片海洋,每一滴水都是一个宇宙,宇宙之中又有宇宙,一环扣一环,我觉得现在宇宙对于我来说,已经没有任何秘密可言。我的力量,可以无休止的提升,因为我的心灵之力本身就是无限的,而我缔造的宇宙之中,每个生灵的力量也都是无限的,诸多无限加上无限,力量无法形容……"

Last edited:
I'd like this translated, please.

Here's the full panel for context.

Thanks in advance.
d1ebeb798178fb27e0c5365f03ddf749.jpg
We would Like to know if « 2 » is used to say his demon power is pushed to it’s limits and 2x His previous power

Here is how i see it:

Knowing that this « に » is a way to say 2
« つよ.い » means Strong/stronger
And « 以前 » means previous/before etc…

i would say the sentence means

« Ironically his demon power is 2x stronger than his previous strength/power»

We would Like to know if « 2 » is used to say his demon power is pushed to it’s limits and 2x His previous power

Here is how i see it:

Thank you very much for helping out, Makai64100.

@ByAsura

Okay. I hope that other multilingual members will also be interested in helping out with this then.

Here is how i see it:

>皮肉にもつよさは以前にも増してな
>Ironically power has been increased from the past

つよさ can mean power or strength
(and Japanese interchange power and strength in mentioning physical strength, hax strength, hax variety, etc.)

以前にも増してな means "has been increased from the past"
Not suggesting 2 times.

>皮肉にもつよさは以前にも増してな
>Ironically power has been increased from the past

つよさ can mean power or strength
(and Japanese interchange power and strength in mentioning physical strength, hax strength, hax variety, etc.)

以前にも増してな means "has been increased from the past"
Not suggesting 2 times.
Mhmh but

以前 means « before »
に means « 2 »
も means « too/also »
増して Is used to mention things
な means « don’t/do

While There is a clear mention of the past meaning his power increased
The most common use for the « ni » term is numeric especially in the context of an increase

In the context of the work it being 2x Is consistant too.

Mhmh but

以前 means « before »
に means « 2 »
も means « too/also »
増して Is used to mention things
な means « don’t/do

While There is a clear mention of the past meaning his power increased
The most common use for the « ni » term is numeric especially in the context of an increase

In the context of the work it being 2x Is consistant too.
This is the tricky part on Japanese
に can be translated into « 2 » but can also just be used (sometimes in conjunction with other prepositions) as a preposition.

Just as in this case,
以前にも 増して な
should be split into "以前にも", "増して" and "な"

な means "don’t" in some cases and "do"
増して means increase
以前にも means from the past

If the authors do want to mean "(his) power has increased by two times" they could have written into something like

威力が2倍になった
or
威力が二倍になった
or
威力が二(に)倍になった

Back