• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Official Translation Requests Thread (New forum)

This is the tricky part on Japanese
に can be translated into « 2 » but can also just be used (sometimes in conjunction with other prepositions) as a preposition.

Just as in this case,
以前にも 増して な
should be split into "以前にも", "増して" and "な"

な means "don’t" in some cases and "do"
増して means increase
以前にも means from the past

If the authors do want to mean "(his) power has increased by two times" they could have written into something like

威力が2倍になった
or
威力が二倍になった
or
威力が二(に)倍になった
Ik but here isn’t the numeric term the priority since We talk about increase ?

Ik but here isn’t the numeric term the priority since We talk about increase ?
No. Not in this case.
There are cases even when a number is given that statement does not suggest a multiplier.
Here the statement does not even imply a multiplier. Just "stronger than before".

Metal-Sonic.png

I wanted ask: Is this scan refering to Metal Sonic surpassing the real Sonic or just his own broken/outdated body when referring to "the original"?

There's a big regen thread for a verse (it affects most of the characters), so I just wanted absolute confirmation on the translation of this line.

Thanks in advance.

体に穴を空けられようが首を切り落とされようが、瞬く間に再生してしまう。

There's a big regen thread for a verse (it affects most of the characters), so I just wanted absolute confirmation on the translation of this line.

Thanks in advance.

Original comic book scan? Thanks.

Thanks in advance.

« Even if the body Is pierced or the head Is cut off it regenerates in the blink of an eye »

@MonkeyOfLife suggested to me that we should also include requests here from people who do not know how to properly use image text-ripping tools for translation purposes, or do not have them available.

Do the rest of you think that this seems like a good idea?

Can anyone who understands Chinese, translate these;

• “二维时空不会扩张吗?大自然永远是从高能级向低能级塌陷,它应该会像 真空衰变一样将三维时空拉向低维度,并以光速膨胀。” 这其实就和宇宙诞生爆炸是一样的,或许宇宙最初的那个奇点,相对于奇 点之外的地方,就是一个“低能”,其导致外在不可名状的“未存”向宇宙进行塌 陷,所以宇宙在不断膨胀。 假设一个低维时空出现在宇宙内,那么在最初最小的时候,岂不是又一个 奇点,对于它来说,整个大家所居住的宇宙,就是二维宇宙诞生之前的“无意 义”。 如果这个二维时空扩充到足够大,里面过去了足够长的时间,又孕育出了 生命,那么他们或许也会猜想到:宇宙来自一场大爆炸,我们的时空在膨胀, 而外面是什么...….……不知道。

• 从蓝牧的角度,在广阔无垠,毫无尽头可言的高维时空中,他们的宇宙是 孤零零的。 只有当点亮其他宇宙时,高维视角上旁边才会突然多出个宇宙,可这个宇 宙只有观察者看得到,其他人是看不到的。 这是一种难以描述的空间结构,三维生物是不可想象四维的。

• “宇宙被我缩小成直径一光分的蛋...……整个宇宙只有一颗行星..... “可是,这不是次元..….……次元依旧是无限大的。 蓝牧明白,次元和宇宙是两码事,就好像次元是一张无限纵深的白纸,而 此刻开启了执掌信息的口令,他就可以在这张纸上肆意涂鸦、修改。 宇宙不过是这张纸上的一个小小污点,信息层面依旧只是个点而已。

• 他想模仿三次元,弄个多元宇宙也行,反正这张“纸”是无限的。 甚至于再添加信息,弄出时间线,组成多个全能宇宙。 一个宇宙可以看做一个信息点,多元宇宙也可以看做一个信息点,全能宇 宙也是一样。 只要蓝牧想,他还可以在这个次元中,再多设定出“次元”的概念。 他甚至能将这里的一切,都做成三次元的样子,并且也设计出低次元和诸 多收容物,也弄个深渊、弄个时间线、弄个“001”乃至于弄个“生命球”。 对于元婴老头来说,会以为自己又回到了三次元,他是看不出区别的。 不过是操控信息而已,其实很简单。

• 这是一种无限重叠,层层不休。 在蓝牧这个次元,他亲眼所见,就已经有数万个先破灭的次元,备份在神 秘空间中。

• “二维时空不会扩张吗?大自然永远是从高能级向低能级塌陷,它应该会像 真空衰变一样将三维时空拉向低维度,并以光速膨胀。” 这其实就和宇宙诞生爆炸是一样的,或许宇宙最初的那个奇点,相对于奇 点之外的地方,就是一个“低能”,其导致外在不可名状的“未存”向宇宙进行塌 陷,所以宇宙在不断膨胀。 假设一个低维时空出现在宇宙内,那么在最初最小的时候,岂不是又一个 奇点,对于它来说,整个大家所居住的宇宙,就是二维宇宙诞生之前的“无意 义”。 如果这个二维时空扩充到足够大,里面过去了足够长的时间,又孕育出了 生命,那么他们或许也会猜想到:宇宙来自一场大爆炸,我们的时空在膨胀, 而外面是什么...….……不知道。

• 从蓝牧的角度,在广阔无垠,毫无尽头可言的高维时空中,他们的宇宙是 孤零零的。 只有当点亮其他宇宙时,高维视角上旁边才会突然多出个宇宙,可这个宇 宙只有观察者看得到,其他人是看不到的。 这是一种难以描述的空间结构,三维生物是不可想象四维的。

• “宇宙被我缩小成直径一光分的蛋...……整个宇宙只有一颗行星..... “可是,这不是次元..….……次元依旧是无限大的。 蓝牧明白,次元和宇宙是两码事,就好像次元是一张无限纵深的白纸,而 此刻开启了执掌信息的口令,他就可以在这张纸上肆意涂鸦、修改。 宇宙不过是这张纸上的一个小小污点,信息层面依旧只是个点而已。

• 他想模仿三次元,弄个多元宇宙也行,反正这张“纸”是无限的。 甚至于再添加信息,弄出时间线,组成多个全能宇宙。 一个宇宙可以看做一个信息点,多元宇宙也可以看做一个信息点,全能宇 宙也是一样。 只要蓝牧想,他还可以在这个次元中,再多设定出“次元”的概念。 他甚至能将这里的一切,都做成三次元的样子,并且也设计出低次元和诸 多收容物,也弄个深渊、弄个时间线、弄个“001”乃至于弄个“生命球”。 对于元婴老头来说,会以为自己又回到了三次元,他是看不出区别的。 不过是操控信息而已,其实很简单。

I don't speak the language or write it but I translated it I hope this helps.

"Won't two-dimensional space-time expand? Nature always collapses from high energy levels to low energy levels, and it should pull three-dimensional space-time into low dimensions like vacuum decay and expand at the speed of light. Perhaps the original singularity of the universe is a "low energy" relative to the place outside the singularity, which causes the indescribable "unexisted" outside the universe to collapse, so the universe is constantly expanding. Suppose a low-dimensional space-time appears in the universe, then at the initial minimum, wouldn't it be another singularity, for which the entire universe inhabited was the "unintentional" before the birth of the two-dimensional universe. If this two-dimensional space-time expands large enough, and a long enough time passes inside to give birth to life, then they may also guess that the universe came from a big bang, our space-time is expanding, and what is outside............. I don't know.

From Lan Mu's point of view, in the vast and endless high-dimensional space-time, their universe is alone. Only when other universes are lit up, there will suddenly be more universes next to the high-dimensional perspective, but this universe can only be seen by observers, and others cannot see it. This is an indescribable spatial structure, and three-dimensional creatures are unimaginable four-dimensional.

"The universe was reduced by me to an egg with a diameter of one light... There is only one planet in the entire universe..... "But that's not a dimension... .......... The dimension is still infinite. Lan Mu understood that the dimension and the universe were two different things, just as the dimension was a blank piece of paper with infinite depth, and at this moment, when the password to control the information was opened, he could scribble and modify it arbitrarily on this paper. The universe is just a small stain on this paper, and the information level is still just a dot.

He wants to imitate the three-dimensional, make a multiverse, anyway, this "paper" is infinite. Even add information to create a timeline to form multiple omnipotent universes. A universe can be seen as an information point, the multiverse can also be regarded as an information point, and the same is true of the Almighty Universe. As long as Lan Mu thinks, he can still set up more concepts of "dimension" in this dimension. He can even make everything here three-dimensional, and also design low-dimensional and various containments, as well as an abyss, a timeline, a "001" and even a "life ball". For the old man of the yuan child, he would think that he had returned to the third dimension, and he could not see the difference. It's just manipulating information, it's actually very simple.

It's an infinite overlap, layered on end. In Lan Mu's dimension, he had seen with his own eyes that there were already tens of thousands of dimensions that were destroyed first, backed up in the mysterious space.

@TheNinthHour @Maruishimaryishi @Jasonsith @Makai64100 @AnimesFreak2 @Executor_N0

Would you be willing to help out here please?

Would anyone be willing to translate this a literally as possible?
Specifically were trying to figure out if the Multipliers are for learning nen itself or if he is referring to the conditions multiplying Nen abilities.

Anyone willing to help out and translate the top image here

Wanna see if it matches the translation in the bottom image, specifically the part under Oracle of Ages & Seasons that the bottom translation says has the same hero as A Link to the Past I wanna know if the original version in the top image says the same thing or anything similar.

Wanna see if it matches the translation in the bottom image, specifically the part under Oracle of Ages & Seasons that the bottom translation says has the same hero as A Link to the Past I wanna know if the original version in the top image says the same thing or anything similar.
The one from Link's Awakening does state directly that (「神々のトライフォース』 と同一人物, The same person from"Triforce of the Gods"), but the Oracle of Ages & Seasons one simply states "馬で旅をしていた少年" (A boy traveling with a horse)

Would anyone be willing to translate this a literally as possible?
Specifically were trying to figure out if the Multipliers are for learning nen itself or if he is referring to the conditions multiplying Nen abilities.

I don't know if this is to early to bump or not so I'm sorry if I am

Basically what I'm asking is which of these two is more correct.
The first seems to imply that learning Nen itself multiplies your abilities many times over.
While the second seems to imply that by setting conditions on even a basic Nen ability can multiply your power many times over.
Both make the difference between a Nen user and a non-Nen incredibly great

I'd like to have a translation of the text found here.
I've already got a general idea of its meaning through text-extracting tools and translators, but I'd like a more precise version.

Hello

Need translating this video

『すべては世界の筋書き通り。デルゾゲードとエーベラストアンゼッタ。二つの城と融合すれば、それを取り返せると汝らは思ったのかもしれないが、それは私にとっても同じこと』
Can anyone please translate this?

Last edited:
Back