• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Official Translation Requests Thread (New forum)

Can someone help translate this.

無限牢獄:対象を虚数空間へ閉じ込める。

Last edited:
どうにも胡散臭そうな男だったがな。
 名は確か、セリスといったか。

「久しいね、背理神ゲヌドゥヌブ。生まれ変わったようだけれど、僕のことは覚えているのかい?」

アイシャがキッと奴を睨む。

「全然知らないわよっ!」

放たれた<創滅の魔眼>を、しかし、その男は真っ向から睨み返した。

蒼い瞳が、滅紫けしむらさきに染まった魔眼と化す。

「効かない……?」

「……アノスの魔眼めに似てる……?」

驚いたように、サーシャとミーシャが呟く。

「それは語弊があるね、背理神」

善良そうな笑みを浮かべ、そいつは言った。

「彼の魔眼めが僕に似たんだよ。僕は、セリス・ヴォルディゴード。簡単に言えば、そう、彼の父親だよ」

「ほう」

アイシャの前に出て、俺は同じく滅紫けしむらさきに染まった魔眼で、セリスを見据えた。

「それは初耳だな」

ふんわりとセリスは笑い、そうして言った。
Can someone translate this

Can someone translate this
He seemed to be a very suspicious-looking man.
His name was Celis, I think.

"It has been a long time, Genudunub, Goddess of Rebellion. You seem to have been reborn, but do you remember me?"

Aisha stared at him sharply.

"I don't know you at all!"

The man stared straight back at her with the "Demon Eye of Creation and Destruction". The blue eyes turned into a pair of eyes dyed in a violet-purple hue.

"Can it be...?"

"It looks like... the evil eye of Anos...?" Sasha and Misha muttered in surprise.

"That's a misnomer, Goddess of Rebellion."

With a benevolent smile, the man said,
"His evil eye is like mine. I am Celis Voldigoad. In short, yes, I am his father."
"Oh."

I stepped in front of Aisha and looked at Celis with my magic eyes, which had also been tinted violet.

"That's news to me," Celis laughed softly and said.

No problem. I came down with a nasty fever, but the gears are finally turning again. Hiatus over, promise.

Things have also been pretty tight lately, so if anyone's looking for a comm, we're open for requests and so is our ko-fi. -T
He seemed to be a very suspicious-looking man.
His name was Celis, I think.

"It has been a long time, Genudunub, Goddess of Rebellion. You seem to have been reborn, but do you remember me?"

Aisha stared at him sharply.

"I don't know you at all!"

The man stared straight back at her with the "Demon Eye of Creation and Destruction". The blue eyes turned into a pair of eyes dyed in a violet-purple hue.

"Can it be...?"

"It looks like... the evil eye of Anos...?" Sasha and Misha muttered in surprise.

"That's a misnomer, Goddess of Rebellion."

With a benevolent smile, the man said,
"His evil eye is like mine. I am Celis Voldigoad. In short, yes, I am his father."
"Oh."

I stepped in front of Aisha and looked at Celis with my magic eyes, which had also been tinted violet.

"That's news to me," Celis laughed softly and said.
Thanks 👍.

No problem. I came down with a nasty fever, but the gears are finally turning again. Hiatus over, promise.

Things have also been pretty tight lately, so if anyone's looking for a comm, we're open for requests and so is our ko-fi. -T
No problem. Your help is very appreciated.

Do someone know Chinese to English translation? Here you go.

关于「少女」… 愚人众执行官的席位是按照实力划分的,我不明白那个女孩为什么是「第三席」。有机会的话,我是想和排在我之前的执行官都比试一遍啦,但总有种不太想和她交手的感觉…不管怎么说,你也小心一点。

ぐらりとよろめいた絡繰神に、まっすぐレブラハルドが迫る。霊神人剣から夥しい光が溢れ出す。

「霊神人剣、秘奥が壱――」

蒼白の剣閃が無数に放たれ、絡みつくように隠者エルミデに襲いかかる。

「――<天牙刃断てんがはだん>!!」

絡繰神が八つに割れ、霊神人剣の力にて霧散していく。

その術式を断ち切ったか、奴の再生能力は失われ、そのまま絵画世界の空に散った。

すると、絡繰神が消滅したその場所に呪いの印が浮かび上がる。

不気味な音を立てながら、術者にダメージを返す呪々印章じゅじゅいんしょうガベェガが発動した――

Can anyone translate this especially need thorough translation for Bolded letters.

Do someone know Chinese to English translation? Here you go.

关于「少女」… 愚人众执行官的席位是按照实力划分的,我不明白那个女孩为什么是「第三席」。有机会的话,我是想和排在我之前的执行官都比试一遍啦,但总有种不太想和她交手的感觉…不管怎么说,你也小心一点。
About the "Damselette"... The Fatui Harbinger's seats are ranked based on their strengthts, but I don't understand why that girl is the "third seat." If I have the chance, I want to test with all the harbingers ranked above me, but there is a constant feeling to not fight her... no matter what, you should be careful.

I believe this is from Genshin Impact so you are probably better off with the offical translation, but I did a rough translation on it.

About the "Damselette"... The Fatui Harbinger's seats are ranked based on their strengthts, but I don't understand why that girl is the "third seat." If I have the chance, I want to test with all the harbingers ranked above me, but there is a constant feeling to not fight her... no matter what, you should be careful.

I believe this is from Genshin Impact so you are probably better off with the offical translation, but I did a rough translation on it.
Thank you for replying! Yep, my deep apologize for I forgot add Genshin Impact.

Could someone translate this please ( with the kanji typed out and everything )

unknown.png

Thank you

「霊神人剣、秘奥が壱――」

「――<天牙刃断てんがはだん>!!」

Can anyone translate this especially need thorough translation for Bolded letters.
Anyone please need translation for this ^^^

I would greatly appreciate if someone could translate this page.

Human Beast Mixture Transformation – Three-Headed Wolf (Jinjuu Kongou Henge — Santourou)​

• Ninjutsu, Hiden, Supplementary, Close to mid range
  • User(s): Inuzuka Kiba

The ferocity of a three-headed super wolf is released when human and beast transform into a body!!

The bodies of a user and his Shadow Clone, in addition to ninja dog, literally transform into a body, Human Beast Combination Transformation. The use of Shadow Clone allows one more head to be added. The field of view becomes vast, claws and fangs grow. Its offensive capacity is three times that of Double-Headed Wolf. The third head is the user’s command centre and using this jutsu is extremely difficult.

Completely releasing three wild heads to tear through any obstacles that put your friends in danger.

「霊神人剣、秘奥が壱――」

「――<天牙刃断てんがはだん>!!」

Waiting for someone to translate this

Human Beast Mixture Transformation – Three-Headed Wolf (Jinjuu Kongou Henge — Santourou)​

• Ninjutsu, Hiden, Supplementary, Close to mid range
  • User(s): Inuzuka Kiba

The ferocity of a three-headed super wolf is released when human and beast transform into a body!!

The bodies of a user and his Shadow Clone, in addition to ninja dog, literally transform into a body, Human Beast Combination Transformation. The use of Shadow Clone allows one more head to be added. The field of view becomes vast, claws and fangs grow. Its offensive capacity is three times that of Double-Headed Wolf. The third head is the user’s command centre and using this jutsu is extremely difficult.

Completely releasing three wild heads to tear through any obstacles that put your friends in danger.
Thank you so much!

Thank you for helping out, @AnimesFreak2 .

Would you be willing to note down your username in the following wiki page please?

Thank you for helping out, @AnimesFreak2 .

Would you be willing to note down your username in the following wiki page please?

@AnimesFreak2

Requesting a translation for this:

どちらかといえばわたしはこの最後の見解に与したい。φ理論はやがて超元順序数ω理論へと向かい、ω+1理論やω+2理論、2ω理論、ωのω乗理論等々、巨大基数の階梯を登っていくことになるだろうからだ。
そこはもしかすると、我々には最早手の届かない巨大な知性によってしか捉えられない理論の世界となっていくのかもわからない。
そしてある日、階梯の極限の極限の高みから、おごそかな声が告げるのだ。真理は「四十二」であったというような。それとも真理は二項定理であると告げるモリアーティ教授の笑い声が響くのだ。そしてもしかしてやっぱりその瞬間、シャーロック・ホームズがその笑い声を中断させ、教授と共に滝壺へと落下していく。

どちらかといえばわたしはこの最後の見解に与したい。φ理論はやがて超元順序数ω理論へと向かい、ω+1理論やω+2理論、2ω理論、ωのω乗理論等々、巨大基数の階梯を登っていくことになるだろうからだ。
そしてある日、階梯の極限の極限の高みから、おごそかな声が告げるのだ。真理は「四十二」であったというような。それとも真理は二項定理であると告げるモリアーティ教授の笑い声が響くのだ。そしてもしかしてやっぱりその瞬間、シャーロック・ホームズがその笑い声を中断させ、教授と共に滝壺へと落下していく。
@TheNinthHour @Maruishimaryishi @Jasonsith @Makai64100 @AnimesFreak2

This is a bit too much for my current level so it might be possible to perfect this

If anything, I would incline towards giving the last view the benefit of the doubt, since φ-theory will eventually lead to the superordinal order number ω-theory, and then to ω+1-theory, ω+2-theory, 2ω-theory, ω-power of ω-theory, and so on up the ladder of giant numbers. We are going to climb up the ladder of huge radixes. Maybe this will be a world of theories that can only be grasped by a huge intellect, which is far beyond/beyond our reach.
Then one day, from the highest rung of the hierarchy/ladder, a mysterious voice will announce, "The truth is "forty-two. The truth was "forty-two," or was it a binomial theorem? Or the laughter of Professor Moriarti who tells us that the truth is the binomial theorem. And then, perhaps, just at that moment, Sherlock Holmes interrupts his laughter and jump with the professor into the waterfall

since φ-theory will eventually lead to the superordinal order number ω-theory, and then to ω+1-theory, ω+2-theory, 2ω-theory, ω-power of ω-theory, and so on up the ladder of giant numbers.
Hm. I'm curious on this specific tidbit of the paragraph, since I've seen other translations that instead have it be something to the effect of "After reaching the ω-power of ω-theory, we will climb up the ladder of large cardinals [what you translated as 'huge numbers']" (Paraphrased, of course). Is this also a valid way of phrasing the text? Clarifications from you or anyone else would be much appreciated, so, thanks in advance.

4koa manga What does the side text say?
This is a bit too much for my current level so it might be possible to perfect this

If anything, I would incline towards giving the last view the benefit of the doubt, since φ-theory will eventually lead to the superordinal order number ω-theory, and then to ω+1-theory, ω+2-theory, 2ω-theory, ω-power of ω-theory, and so on up the ladder of giant numbers. We are going to climb up the ladder of huge radixes. Maybe this will be a world of theories that can only be grasped by a huge intellect, which is far beyond/beyond our reach.
Then one day, from the highest rung of the hierarchy/ladder, a mysterious voice will announce, "The truth is "forty-two. The truth was "forty-two," or was it a binomial theorem? Or the laughter of Professor Moriarti who tells us that the truth is the binomial theorem. And then, perhaps, just at that moment, Sherlock Holmes interrupts his laughter and jump with the professor into the waterfall

Hm. I'm curious on this specific tidbit of the paragraph, since I've seen other translations that instead have it be something to the effect of "After reaching the ω-power of ω-theory, we will climb up the ladder of large cardinals [what you translated as 'huge numbers']" (Paraphrased, of course). Is this also a valid way of phrasing the text? Clarifications from you or anyone else would be much appreciated, so, thanks in advance.
巨大基数
Can either be translated as « Large Cardinal » or « Huge Numbers »

巨大基数
Can either be translated as « Large Cardinal » or « Huge Numbers »
Yeah, I know that much. I was moreso asking about the phrasing in general. Your translation makes it sound like the "ω+1-theory, ω+2-theory, 2ω-theory, ω-power of ω-theory" stuff is what's being referred to as a "ladder of large cardinal numbers," while others had it so said ladder was something eventually reached after that whole sequence (As in, "After reaching ω to the power of ω, we will go on to climb the ladder of large cardinals"). So I was wondering if the latter was also a viable way to translate the text.

Yeah, I know that much. I was moreso asking about the phrasing in general. Your translation makes it sound like the "ω+1-theory, ω+2-theory, 2ω-theory, ω-power of ω-theory" stuff is what's being referred to as a "ladder of large cardinal numbers," while others had it so said ladder was something eventually reached after that whole sequence (As in, "After reaching ω to the power of ω, we will go on to climb the ladder of large cardinals"). So I was wondering if the latter was also a viable way to translate the text.
I’ll leave it to other more qualified members i don’t want to mistranslate something

Nothing There is interesting most of these are just describing the action (One of them is litteraly about « wow Tristan is fighting Melasculla in the air »
Another One explain the whole principle of 4kota talking about Ironside killing Varghese etc…

Thank you very much for helping out, Makai64100.

You as well, Jasonsith.

Could someone translate the following passage, please?

それは、時間が見せる錯覚だろうか。我々妖怪に流れる時間は、人間の間で流れる時間より非常にゆっくりと流れる。それでもやはり、少しずつ記憶の中の過去は美化していくのである。それは人間であれ妖怪であれ、あらゆる生き物にとって、生きていく事は辛いことの積み重ねだからである。過去を美化出来ていないと「あの時はもっと悪かった、それに比べれば今は幾許か良い」という諦めの念が支配するようになり、生き物は悪い方へ進んでしまうだろう。過去が美化していく事は、生き物が長く生きるために必要な事であり、これを持ち合わせず何時までも過去の悪かった所しか見ていない者には未来がないに等しい。

Back