• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Official Translation Requests Thread (New forum)

If anyone has the time, do they think they can translate these two pages? Here and Here.

Both of these are explanations on how Twice's Double power works. We're trying to figure out if the clones he makes have lower durability or lower endurance.

Very minor, from Japanese:
  • This and this merely to help compile the focus on training a character has.
  • This to support the distance traveled in speed feats.

Would someone mind translating this page? Thanks in advance.
約2年前に姿を 現したときより… 更に大きくなって

います

他の怪人とは スケールが違うな

あぁ... ここまでくると 天災のように 思えてくる

いくら人数が 集まったところで

退治できるか

どうか...

キングや

タツマキなら あるいは...

交戦中とみられる 金属バットは 通信不能・・・

キングは今も一人で 何かと戦っている らしいが...

…A級以上の

ヒーローには

応援要請済みです

こんな事態に

他のS級は

何をしている?

Basically says the monster is about 2 x the size he was last Time he appeared it is almost a natural disaster and S ranks like Metal Bat and King are occupied

Yes. Thank you very much for helping out. It is very appreciated.

Would it be worthwhile to link JDIC's text glossing tool in the OP? It's only for Japanese, but it functions as a sort of combination of Google Translate and a dictionary. You paste in a sentence, and it tells you the definition of each word in it, and then a person who's only familiar with English can pick out the combination that fits the most with the context given.

Could someone translate this? Thank you.

在他的催动之下,苍生革天术波动之间,各种次元他都感觉到了,恍恍惚惚之间,他觉得整个世界截然不同,世界不再是眼前所看到的这种,而是许多叠层,扭曲的次元,一层层叠加,无穷无尽。他似乎看到了无数次元,那些次元之中,有的是个完整巨大世界,也有生灵存在,而有的则是一个扁平的世界,没有生灵,全部是各种元气。

Could someone translate this? Thank you.

在他的催动之下,苍生革天术波动之间,各种次元他都感觉到了,恍恍惚惚之间,他觉得整个世界截然不同,世界不再是眼前所看到的这种,而是许多叠层,扭曲的次元,一层层叠加,无穷无尽。他似乎看到了无数次元,那些次元之中,有的是个完整巨大世界,也有生灵存在,而有的则是一个扁平的世界,没有生灵,全部是各种元气。
Quick edit from Google Translate
Under his urging, in between the fluctuations of the "Art of World's Revolution on Heavens" (this should be some name of a move), he could feel all the various dimensions. In a trance, he felt that the whole world was completely different. The world was no longer what he saw in front of him. It is in many layers, twisted dimensions, layer upon layer, endless. He seems to have seen countless dimensions. Among those dimensions, some are a complete and huge world, and there are living beings, while others are a flat world, without living beings, all things are all kinds of vitality ("Genki" in Japanese pronunciation or 元氣 in Chinese).

Last edited:
Hello, although the text is huge, can someone translate this, I would be very grateful.

チェックメイト

いえ

同じ盤上の 試合ですらない...

8ヶ月間 他の個体を一 取り込み」 融合を繰り 返した彼は

全く次元の 違う存在に なっているわ...

If anyone could translate this would be sweet and if it could explain the "全く次元" = Mattaku jigen" from the last line and if its the same use as Kō jigen (higher dimension) or Chō jigen (super dimension) or different.

If anyone could translate this would be sweet and if it could explain the "全く次元" = Mattaku jigen" from the last line and if its the same use as Kō jigen (higher dimension) or Chō jigen (super dimension) or different.
Sounds like "(ditto) in a completely different dimension" to me

I have handled it:

Can I add myself to the German section?

If possible, could someone translate this please. Thank you.

"什么都不需要做,观察各种主角的成长,还有他们的战斗,收集多元宇宙各种知识,凝聚成模块。"古尘沙道:"同样是无不朽的境界,也有高低之分,我现在已经开始了划分,无不朽的境界其中最为关键的境界就是对有和无的认识。有和无,还有非有和非无,非非有,非非无。这些境界一层层,绝对不是那么容易可以达成的。我总结了一下,无不朽的层次,开始是无,随后就是无有之境界,然后就是非无之境界,随后是非有之境,然后就是非非无,其次就是非非有,最后就是非有无之境界。"

Note: The first part reads like this (below). It's the part that follows that I am interested in. Although the appraisal of the below is greatly appreciated.
  • “You don’t need to do anything,” Gu Chensha said. “You need to observe the growth of the protagonists, and their battles. You need to gather all sorts of knowledge from the universe and form them into a module. We’re both in the Deathless Realm, and there are differences in levels. I’ve already begun dividing them up. The most important realm in the Deathless Realm is understanding about what’s there and what’s not.

Last edited:
If possible, could someone translate this please. Thank you.

"什么都不需要做,观察各种主角的成长,还有他们的战斗,收集多元宇宙各种知识,凝聚成模块。"古尘沙道:"同样是无不朽的境界,也有高低之分,我现在已经开始了划分,无不朽的境界其中最为关键的境界就是对有和无的认识。有和无,还有非有和非无,非非有,非非无。这些境界一层层,绝对不是那么容易可以达成的。我总结了一下,无不朽的层次,开始是无,随后就是无有之境界,然后就是非无之境界,随后是非有之境,然后就是非非无,其次就是非非有,最后就是非有无之境界。"

Note: The first part reads like this (below). It's the part that follows that I am interested in. Although the appraisal of the below is greatly appreciated.
  • “You don’t need to do anything,” Gu Chensha said. “You need to observe the growth of the protagonists, and their battles. You need to gather all sorts of knowledge from the universe and form them into a module. We’re both in the Deathless Realm, and there are differences in levels. I’ve already begun dividing them up. The most important realm in the Deathless Realm is understanding about what’s there and what’s not.
This is a very bad translation I did (since I had a hard time understanding what the author is trying to convey and you might need to have some one double check on the translation) but I think I got the basic meaning done.

“Being” and “Non-being”, and there is “not Being” and “not non-being”, “not not being”, “not not non-being.” These realms are layered and is absolutely not that easy to achieve. I concluded that the Deathless Realm start at “non-being” following that there is the “none being” realm, and then there is “not non-being” realm, and then “not being” realm, next is “not not non-being” following is “not not being” finally there is “not being non-being” realm.
无and有means the opposite things,有meaning have or existing, and 无 being the opposite of that. I translated it as being and non-being (not sure if this a word).

非is denying the text following it (I think) so I translated it as not.

Side note, the translation of the first part you provided translated 无不朽的境界 as Deathless Realm. I have no context so it might make more sense in context, but 无不朽 from its literal meaning means not immortal. I am not sure if that is what the author means but I might also be wrong.

Thank you so much.
无and有means the opposite things,有meaning have or existing, and 无 being the opposite of that. I translated it as being and non-being (not sure if this a word).
I presumed it would be existence and non-existence but the text would be more confusing that way without context.
Side note, the translation of the first part you provided translated 无不朽的境界 as Deathless Realm. I have no context so it might make more sense in context, but 无不朽 from its literal meaning means not immortal. I am not sure if that is what the author means but I might also be wrong.
Undying or Deathless is fine.

•  あまりにも、力の次元が違いすぎる。
  •  一呼吸の間に、四連突き。次元を越えたディルフィンシュテインが、発射直後の青き魔弾を貫いた。
  •  ビリジアは銃砲を捨て、魔槍の穂先をわしづかみにした。どれだけ次元を超えようと、その穂先とイージェスの手にしている魔槍はつながっている。そのまま、力任せに、奴はディルフィンシュテインを押さえつける。
  • 「貴公らの小世界よりも、深い位置に存在するこの小世界では、あらゆるものの力が別次元なのだ。力強さも、速さも、頑強さも、魔力も、すべてがだ。空気一粒の抵抗さえ、貴公には重りだろう。貴公らの浅い世界を滅ぼす魔法を放とうと、ここではこの船一つ壊せはしない」
  • 「いいや。ありえはしない。浅層世界の者が、ましてや第一層世界の住人が一踏みで銀水船ぎんすいせんネフェウスを砕くなど、そんな秩序はこの銀水聖海ぎんすいせいかいのどこを見渡しても存在しないっ!」
  • 「各々の神域は、世界の縮図。世界の根源の上限が決まっているように、ダ・ク・カダーテの火露の数は決まっていて、この神域の花の数も決まっています」

歯車が一つ回る毎に、奴の膂力が増し、拳を受け止めている俺の手を押し返す。

「上限の歯車は回り始める。限界は歯車により引き上げられ、汝と私は、力の次元にて隔てられる」

秩序の上限を超えたような力で、エクエスは俺を圧し潰そうとする。

かつての世界で、秩序を超えた膂力を発揮した不適合者がいたのだろう。

それすら屠り、秩序の歯車に変えてきたということを奴は誇示したいのだ。

だが、この左手は微動だにしなかった。

「どうした? 世界の上限を超えてその程度の力か?」

「汝は、上限の歯車に轢き裂かれる――」
 肉弾戦はともかく、ここではミリティアの世界の魔法が弱い。

魔力の多寡により魔法の威力というのは異なるが、上限は当たり前に存在する。

一定以上の魔力を超えてしまえば、<火炎グレガ>では<大熱火炎グスガム>に、<大熱火炎グスガム>では<獄炎殲滅砲ジオ・グレイズ>に決して及ばぬ。

炎属性最上級魔法<獄炎殲滅砲ジオ・グレイズ>はミリティアの世界では十分な火力を持っていた。

なにせそれ以上の威力を出せば、国を焼くどころか、世界が燃える。

だが、ここではそうではない。

たとえ二律僭主の一〇〇倍の魔力があろうとも、<獄炎殲滅砲ジオ・グレイズ>では<覇弾炎魔熾重砲ドグダ・アズベダラ>に及ばぬ。
『空気の重さも、足音の反響も、風の鋭さも違います。どうやら気配の感じ方も。残念ながら、深層世界で生きた年月が長い分、あちらに一日の長があると考えた方がいいでしょう』

シンは足を止める。

それを見て、俺も立ち止まった。

『あのザイモンって人、お父さんより強いんですか?』

『一合で流崩剣を折ったのは、魔剣の差だけではありません。少なくとも、純粋な膂力や速さ、魔力といったものは、今の私では及ばないでしょう。この深い世界で、彼はどうやら強者のようです』

過酷な環境を生きる生物はその分強い。

深層世界の者が、シンを上回る魔力を有しているのはむしろ自然な話だろう。

Sorry asking too much at a time 😅. Can anyone please translate these.

Last edited:
Sorry asking too much at a time 😅. Can anyone please translate these.

• あまりにも、力の次元が違いすぎる。
  • 一呼吸の間に、四連突き。次元を越えたディルフィンシュテインが、発射直後の青き魔弾を貫いた。
  • ビリジアは銃砲を捨て、魔槍の穂先をわしづかみにした。どれだけ次元を超えようと、その穂先とイージェスの手にしている魔槍はつながっている。そのまま、力任せに、奴はディルフィンシュテインを押さえつける。
  • 「貴公らの小世界よりも、深い位置に存在するこの小世界では、あらゆるものの力が別次元なのだ。力強さも、速さも、頑強さも、魔力も、すべてがだ。空気一粒の抵抗さえ、貴公には重りだろう。貴公らの浅い世界を滅ぼす魔法を放とうと、ここではこの船一つ壊せはしない」
  • 「いいや。ありえはしない。浅層世界の者が、ましてや第一層世界の住人が一踏みで銀水船ぎんすいせんネフェウスを砕くなど、そんな秩序はこの銀水聖海ぎんすいせいかいのどこを見渡しても存在しないっ!」
  • 「各々の神域は、世界の縮図。世界の根源の上限が決まっているように、ダ・ク・カダーテの火露の数は決まっていて、この神域の花の数も決まっています」

魔王学院の不適合者 ~史上最強の魔王の始祖、転生して子孫たちの学校へ通う~ 作者:秋
第十章 神々の蒼穹編

歯車が一つ回る毎に、奴の膂力が増し、拳を受け止めている俺の手を押し返す。

「上限の歯車は回り始める。限界は歯車により引き上げられ、汝と私は、力の次元にて隔てられる」

秩序の上限を超えたような力で、エクエスは俺を圧し潰そうとする。

かつての世界で、秩序を超えた膂力を発揮した不適合者がいたのだろう。

それすら屠り、秩序の歯車に変えてきたということを奴は誇示したいのだ。

だが、この左手は微動だにしなかった。

「どうした? 世界の上限を超えてその程度の力か?」

「汝は、上限の歯車に轢き裂かれる――」
第十一章 銀水聖海編

肉弾戦はともかく、ここではミリティアの世界の魔法が弱い。

魔力の多寡により魔法の威力というのは異なるが、上限は当たり前に存在する。

一定以上の魔力を超えてしまえば、<火炎グレガ>では<大熱火炎グスガム>に、<大熱火炎グスガム>では<獄炎殲滅砲ジオ・グレイズ>に決して及ばぬ。

炎属性最上級魔法<獄炎殲滅砲ジオ・グレイズ>はミリティアの世界では十分な火力を持っていた。

なにせそれ以上の威力を出せば、国を焼くどころか、世界が燃える。

だが、ここではそうではない。

たとえ二律僭主の一〇〇倍の魔力があろうとも、<獄炎殲滅砲ジオ・グレイズ>では<覇弾炎魔熾重砲ドグダ・アズベダラ>に及ばぬ。
第十一章 銀水聖海編

『空気の重さも、足音の反響も、風の鋭さも違います。どうやら気配の感じ方も。残念ながら、深層世界で生きた年月が長い分、あちらに一日の長があると考えた方がいいでしょう』

シンは足を止める。

それを見て、俺も立ち止まった。

『あのザイモンって人、お父さんより強いんですか?』

『一合で流崩剣を折ったのは、魔剣の差だけではありません。少なくとも、純粋な膂力や速さ、魔力といったものは、今の私では及ばないでしょう。この深い世界で、彼はどうやら強者のようです』

過酷な環境を生きる生物はその分強い。

深層世界の者が、シンを上回る魔力を有しているのはむしろ自然な話だろう。
Well while it takes some time to translate... Mind you also cite the chapters please?
(Please check if I have cited the correct sources for the 3 excerpts, and please help me fill in the source for the bullet points, thanks.)

Ignore it, if you want to add CAHS, there a lot of better feats/statements later. Like tier 2 ones. This early one will not help.
I'm aware of the crazier feats and creators, what I'm requesting is something for Fairy King and the gundam (base form) and a couple of others will scale to.

Need help with translating what I believe is Chinese if possible, thank you.

Thank you for the scans. Please cite the source of verse with chapters, thanks.

And for my quick translation: (done a bit quick)
(Ascends)
Super power/ability! Controllable Nuclear Fusion!
Those who are "medicating" to be a "hermit/fairy/saint"... This is about to end.
What?
I got it now! The sun is an energy being formed by nuclear fusion - more powerful than the nuclear fission from a nuclear bomb!
Xiao-hong after fusing with Code 001 has produced an output of incomparably large energy to control the power of the sun!
You're still speaking this? We are screwed!

Last edited:
Back