• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Official Smash Ultimate Tier List/Discussion Melee (#2)

I mean...isn't Truth already 2-C? He should already be joining in on the fun. Now that all of this is out there in the Universe already, I smell a 2-C Battle Royale coming featuring Shulk, Sonic, Ness, DQ Heroes, and Ren (If he gets upgraded)

Well yeah, but she might get Acausality type 4 and Plot Manipulation. Not to mention if Low 1-C gets accepted, then she wouldn't be 2-C or 2-B me thinks. However, Ness could join in with the consequences being physically inferior. Buuuut, he does have that sweet fate hax and The Player who will also probably turn out to be Low 1-C.

Kriskirby said:
Here is a finalized version of the Smash roster as they appear in Ultimate. This means they're tiered by the design/forms/weapons they use on the battlefield, while also taking character descriptions into consideration. Final Smashes are included but alts are not. I'll probably make one later that tiers them into their full potential (Monado III shulk, Pure Hearts Mario, ect.) and maybe a list with all iterations of all characters (Archie Sonic, Mega Man X)
33E6703B-CADC-411E-ADF8-E149423AEF54
But...Zero Suit is 7-C.

Bware1 said:
Wow, those are some damn powerful haxes. How is the Earthbound Mega Revision going so far?
In regards to the EB revisions, it's going rather slow but discussions are still rolling through. Right now I'm hoping to get an actual response or some sort of verdict for the Low 1-C upgrade. Then maybe reevaluate a few things to make sure things are correct and haven't been forgotten.

Well Mario is 2-B so all the gang needs to do is breath on every single one of them and they are dead in regards to AP. As far as the 2-C people go in speed, we have 1 Infinite (Shulk), 2 Immeasurable's (Sonic and Eight), 2 4-D Omnipresent Beings (Ness and Alvis). So...yeah the Mario crew can't join in the fun

Well Ryu actually has Massively Hypersonic speed, not sure who is faster between Ryu and Ken vs Terry. Although Terry and most of KOF should be High 6-A

There are a few High 6-A statements in KOF such as Orochi posessing the power to life wipe the Human Race from existence as well absorbing all Light of The World

But we are dealing with a 50 times advantage (high-end for Supersonic+ is Mach 5, low-end for MH is 100)

I think Robin and Chrom are stronger than Marth though right?

also, anime captain falcon could possible get a Low 2-C/3-A tier if we take into account reactor mights, in which two were able to slowly shrink and reverse the Big Bang. Though I still gotta make the CRT

Rtxthegamer said:
I think Robin and Chrom are stronger than Marth though right?
Yes I did put Marth lower than Chrom (I guess it's kinda confusing but the order is Lucina is stronger than Robin who is sitronger than Chrom who is stronger than Marth)

Pretty sure Lucina lost to marth in her profile. I think Robin would be higher, since if we are counting Grima!Robin, he would also have all of grima's abilities. If we aren't, I think Robin would still be up there.

If we are including hax, and excluding Grima!robin, then yes marth should be the highest.

the order should be something like this:

AP: Grima!Robin, FP!Lucina/Chrom, Marth.

With hax: Grima!Robin, Marth, FP!Lucina/Chrom.

excluding Grima but with hax: Marth, Robin, FP!Lucina/Chrom.

Also note that I have a specific order in mind for the Mario Crew (Bowser because options, the Mario because experience, then Peacg because Luigi never actually used the Pure Hearts)

Yea, with help. Grima otherwise has practically every other advantage. Not many people can put down Grima for good.

Id think that luigi would be the highest, since they are possessed by Dimentio.

Back