• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Official Smash Ultimate Tier List/Discussion Melee (#2)

Depends. Something I'm discussing for Shulk is using the "time" in his passive visions to use his thought based hax.

Basically when Shulk uses his passive precog he is able to think during it for some reason even though it's passive and instant. If so then can Archie Sonic deal with passive versions of basically all of Shulk's hax and more?

Note: Shulk has Alvis working with him as the Monado 3 which gives a lot more passives and hax.

Oh alright (just please ignore the fact that I put Shulk above the Archie bois)

DA LIST
Quality is bad because it wanted to control my twitter

The Immeasurable comes travel speed with equipment. His reaction speed should be MFTL or MFTL+ (idr) if that helps.

Oh ok thx, but still some of the matchups (like Pacman vs Bayo, Pokemon trainer with Mew2 and the 3 birds vs Ridley and Link) are really hard to determine

Yes. I kinda based it off of The Smashor's list in the previous thread where he put a reason for almost every spot, although I also did consider Kirby and Lucas to be in an uncertain "hax tier" (Kirby because he could possibly absorb anyone slower than him and Lucas because, unlike Ness, it is hard to pinpoint where his hax stops working)

Back