• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Official Calculations Discussion Thread

Class M does feel rather exagerrated though, like can an Orca's jaws really lift a ship? And I was wondering because of this example:
Well no, they'd end up biting through the hull before they could, and that weight would crush him, or the very least make them sink. I think it's like Homelander being able to lift an Airplane but not doing it because he'd just punch through it or flip it over with the force.

Well no, they'd end up biting through the hull before they could, and that weight would crush him, or the very least make them sink. I think it's like Homelander being able to lift an Airplane but not doing it because he'd just punch through it or flip it over with the force.
So Class M Dick Grayson?

If the pressure ("thousands" of atm) and speed (supersonic) of a water jet is known, can its energy be calculated?
Or, are these non-factors?
How do you calced an energy of a shockwave?
W = R^3*((27136*P+8649)^(1/2)/13568-93/13568)^2.
  • W = yield in Tons of TNT
  • R = radius in meters
  • P = pressure of the shock wave in bars (avg. 1.37895 bars)

Back