• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Official Calculations Discussion Thread

Arc length
2 π r (θ/360°)

Basically estimate the number of degrees a character moved in a circular movement and plug it into the zero above along with the radius of said attack

I doubt it, but is this valid for getting LS from?

nWrEWf3.jpg

Character gets axe kicked and the ground is compressed below them.

nWrEWf3.jpg

I'd assume it could if they're catching the kick.

Joules to Newtons is 1:1, and you could probably get both LS and AP from the fact that it's crater (assuming you'd be able to determine crater depth from this odd angle)

Last edited:

nWrEWf3.jpg

Yes you can if he physically caught and stopped it
Yuji had a similar feat in JJK that was accepted as LS

Though the sheer area of this circle means the result is gonna be insane, likely gonna be in the hundreds of thousands of tons

Yes you can if he physically caught and stopped it
Yuji had a similar feat in JJK that was accepted as LS

Though the sheer area of this circle means the result is gonna be insane, likely gonna be in the hundreds of thousands of tons
He just tanked it on the shoulder.

This girl is fodder (relatively), explicitly stated that there's a huge gap between her and who she's fighting.
Only reason she was actually able to do anything to him was because the balancing canals in his ears are ****** from an earlier attack.

Area of the circle is inconsistent too, in the next panel it's drawn FAR smaller.

someone wants to help me with this calc again (seeing if someone finally has an idea of how to do it?)

Toxzon absorbed all the radioactivity that has been affecting nearly all World´s oceans

we can see this moment how the world was very polluted and Berto Say the ocean system is dying because waste

I need help trying to calculate this explosion from Super Mario Galaxy. Does anyone know if an asteroid could be used to pixel-scale the size of the explosion? I have an image of that uploaded here.

I need help trying to calculate this explosion from Super Mario Galaxy. Does anyone know if an asteroid could be used to pixel-scale the size of the explosion? I have an image of that uploaded here.
without the size of the asteroid, no
real asteroids can be anywhere from like 10m to 530km in diameter, a huge range

Well, what else can I use to pixel-scale it? A planet? A star? Anything in the scene?

I swear I've seen this done before but can you find LS by measuring the energy said character outputted via destroying something

Say a character physically presses off of a rock with enough force to fragment it

Could I find the energy in joules required to do that and then divide my the movement?

I swear I've seen this done before but can you find LS by measuring the energy said character outputted via destroying something

Say a character physically presses off of a rock with enough force to fragment it

Could I find the energy in joules required to do that and then divide my the movement?
Yeah. You divide by the distance the force was exerted. In this case, it would be the distance the legs moved before they stopped making contact with the rock.

I heard that this calc is incorrect by the standards of temperature based feats, so what is the correct way to calculate this feat:

Pokémon Silver/SoulSilver:

This legendary bird Pokémon is said to bring early spring to the wintry lands it visits.
Pokémon Crystal:

Legendary bird Pokémon. It is said to migrate from the south along with the spring.
Pokémon Diamond/Pearl:

One of the legendary bird Pokémon. It is said that spring will soon arrive if Moltres shows itself.
Pokémon Platinum/Black/WhiteBlack 2/White 2:

One of the legendary bird Pokémon. It is said that its appearance indicates the coming of spring.

Is their a value for like... Blitzing Robots? And to take it a step further, a value for perception blitzing robots/camera's? I would assume it's higher than human reactions and perceptions.

You could assume that they run at a certain FPS and use that as a timeframe

(Is this for armored core?)
That's what I was thinking. But what frame rate should I choose? Said androids are top of the line military tech in a futuristic setting.

(Nah, it's for a manga I sent in your one thread. Heart Gear. Dude who wrote Black Torch)

That's what I was thinking. But what frame rate should I choose? Said androids are top of the line military tech in a futuristic setting.

(Nah, it's for a manga I sent in your one thread. Heart Gear. Dude who wrote Black Torch)
I mean you could probably get away with the fastest refresh monitors currently available which are currently at 500 hertz

And the lowest you could lowball would be like 25 hertz due to film or something

I mean you could probably get away with the fastest refresh monitors currently available which are currently at 500 hertz

And the lowest you could lowball would be like 25 hertz due to film or something
Huh, ironically equal to the current perception blitzing speed on the reactions page. Would baseline highspeed camera's be feasible? For a camera to be considered highspeed, it has to record at at least 1/1000th of a second IIRC. If not, maybe I will just go with 500 hertz.

Huh, ironically equal to the current perception blitzing speed on the reactions page. Would baseline highspeed camera's be feasible? For a camera to be considered highspeed, it has to record at at least 1/1000th of a second IIRC. If not, maybe I will just go with 500 hertz.
I wouldn't push your luck though if you can find military grade cameras that go up to that speed then it's possible

'Fraid it ain't that easy.

You would need to calculate the actual volume cut through by the blade. And doing this for a car isn't gonna be easy nor feasible, as most of it is empty space, plastic and cloth, and some other stuff that can't be broken, but is cut through.

'Fraid it ain't that easy.

You would need to calculate the actual volume cut through by the blade. And doing this for a car isn't gonna be easy nor feasible, as most of it is empty space, plastic and cloth, and some other stuff that can't be broken, but is cut through.
Damn. Fair enough though.

Back