• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Official Calculations Discussion Thread

kaiju no. 8 profiles are another good example i can remember off the top of my head
if using a higher percentage directly correlates to a higher AP but it has no feats of its own, it's usually just listed as "higher with [x]%"
No feats but a statement that if the woman was at full strength, she would be able to kill mc in one strike
As long as he can match someone at lower percent's who at full power has that level of power
We rarely see percent scaling, in this case it was because both were badly injured that they couldn't use their full strengths.

Can someone help me with These feats?

basically the Thing moves a building just by walking

Hulk lifts building while he is underwater

I'm trying to find the mass of the Hero Association base (OPM) and I don't know which material I should use. I was planning on using steel, but since the building is noted as being extremely durable to the point that city-wide explosions can't scratch it, I thought of using titanium or something similar
Any ideas on what should I use?

Now that I think about it, it should really depend on the amount of the wrist crushed.

Using my own wrist I decided to get a feel for which areas would be affected, I think the main parts the would get crushed would be the ends of the radius and ulna that connect to the hand

Back