• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Official Calculations Discussion Thread

Not sure, could very well be aim-dodging, we don't know if Snake reacted to the bolt after it was fired or before it was fired.
Snake couldn't have aim dodged since he was looking to the side and the bolt reached the floor at the end of its attack volgin would aim higher to hit snake if he was standing up and facing him

Snake couldn't have aim dodged since he was looking to the side and the bolt reached the floor at the end of its attack volgin would aim higher to hit snake if he was standing up and facing him
You would still need to calculate the distance between the bolt and Snake when he started to move. Which is simply not possible given these extreme angles.

Ok so the distance between the bolt and snake I'm going to calc it now
That's not the distance we want.

We want the distance right as Snake starts to move after the bolt comes to him.

And again, one could also argue that Snake could've easily gotten out of Volgin's path as he turned back and paused for a while to charge up the bolt.

can someone help me calculate this explosion?

Also, what is the weight that a person of 2 meters should have so as not to float in the water and sink to the bottom?

So this guy has a sword capable of destroying things on a molecular level and he tried to destroy an entire city(the size is not said) but he was stopped in time, so how do I calculate it?

Hey, hey, I need some help. What's the formula for making craters, also, what volume formula should I use for them? Spherical Cap, or Ellipsoid?

Hey, hey, I need some help. What's the formula for making craters, also, what volume formula should I use for them? Spherical Cap, or Ellipsoid?
Spherical cap if they are a perfect circle. Semi-ellipsoid if they have some uneven-ness.

As for depth, usually it's 0.1-0.2x based on some documents regarding lunar craters from NASA as a baseline but usually it's better to try and calculate the depth yourself if the visuals allow for it.

What if the window is made of steel?
Why would you make a normal car window out of steel unless you're in an APV or bigger? APVs either usually have ballistic glass or they just make the entire door out of steel.

Question, on the earthquake scale, how intense is this?

also here it is apparently (not sure) Doom shaking the earth and moon(?) apparently from space, how i can calculate?

Back