• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Odysseus (Rider) Wiki Addition

To be honest, there are a lot of profiles that are missing on FGO's page. Napoleon is another one I just thought off the top of my head. I dunno if it's apathy or whatnot, but nobody seems to be willing to create them.

DestinyDude0 said:
To be honest, there are a lot of profiles that are missing on FGO's page. Napoleon is another one I just thought off the top of my head. I dunno if it's apathy or whatnot, but nobody seems to be willing to create them.
Odysseus is on the FGO wiki as well. The Type Moon wiki is better as it doesn't deal in FGO game mechanics and gives descriptions for the skills and Noble Phantasm(s).

DestinyDude0 said:
This is aimed to both you and the OP:

Making F/GO profiles isn't anyone's job. People are only gonna make ones they most want to when they have time to do it. If you want to see a specific one, you can always make it (or a draft) and check it over with others.

I have zero experience making profiles, and I've also drifted away from battle boarding these past few months. Not everybody is an expert in the series, some people just enjoy the game. There's a big difference between an "Expert" and a "Supporter". I'm the latter.

Aigis: Divine Body Boundary Field: A defensive armament which was created by the Gods of Olympus. It has been at times referred to as a set of armor, or a shield. Originally a conceptualized defense used by the Gods, which is essentially an extremely formidable barrier. However, thanks to the affection Odysseus receives from Athena, it is able to be worn by him as a physical suit of “armor”. In other words, it is an invincible set of armor which carries the conceptualized defenses of the Gods. A continuously-active Noble Phantasm.

To me that suggests Invulnerability in terms of defense but it also has offensive capabilities and limited flight: He can unleash a variety of beams from his hands, ranging from short-ranged beams to a burst of smaller beams. Small satelites can be called from the armor's back to unleash energy beams, or be used to charge a much larger beam that Odysseus fires from his hand. He can achieve temporary flight with the armor to violently charge into his enemies

Ah nvm then, unlike Romulus Quirinus with his nine live - roma edition, Odysseus Aegis description in his bio are already giving us a good info, tho i still with my decision to waiting his mats to come out but we can't add the further info about it later

TM Wikia is really questionable to be used as reliable source, if you want a reliable sources then ask it in FGO Reddit or Beast Lair's, they are much way better than TM Wiki

Regardless i think we can make Odysseus and (possibly) Dioscuri profiles

The wikia can be used when proper citations can be found and checked since those tend to be pretty completely alright.

Otherwise, is best not to even worth discussing the wikia.

Back