• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

I ask here to approve the page I created for Ophiuchus Odysseus

Good morning, good afternoon and good evening everyone. I'm new here on the VS Battles Wiki, but I already have some editing skills, I know how to create pages despite having some limitations on powers and abilities. But these days I created an Ophiuchus Odysseus page, I would like to know your opinion, what do you think of my profile and what changes should be made to be ready to be posted?

follow the profile below 👇:

Ophiuchus Odysseus

Last edited:
his AP is wrong

"During his resurrection his cosmos caused great tremors in the sanctuary and the earth. Because of the appearance of Ophiuchus, it caused chaos and destruction throughout the Universe"

Who caused this was Athena, she traveling to the past, but I agree with the rest.

his AP is wrong

"During his resurrection his cosmos caused great tremors in the sanctuary and the earth. Because of the appearance of Ophiuchus, it caused chaos and destruction throughout the Universe"

Who caused this was Athena, she traveling to the past, but I agree with the rest.
Thank you for expressing your opinion, but I believe that this feat still belongs to Ophiuchus, because to resurrect he had to rebuild the house of Ophiuchus, causing great tremors to the most distant parts of the universe. Athena should only be responsible for the distortion of space-time, because of her crossing into the past.

Thank you for expressing your opinion, but I believe that this feat still belongs to Ophiuchus, because to resurrect he had to rebuild the house of Ophiuchus, causing great tremors to the most distant parts of the universe. Athena should only be responsible for the distortion of space-time, because of her crossing into the past.
You're welcome, not really, Odysseus did absolutely nothing for the Universe to stay like this, proof of that is Odysseus' own servant mentioned (which in this case is a snake) and almost at the very end of the manga, mentions exactly that who was causing that was Athena and not Odysseus, I will bring all context later.

You're welcome, not really, Odysseus did absolutely nothing for the Universe to stay like this, proof of that is Odysseus' own servant mentioned (which in this case is a snake) and almost at the very end of the manga, mentions exactly that who was causing that was Athena and not Odysseus, I will bring all context later.
Everything is fine. It can be discussed here by all of us, I'll be waiting.

I would suggest (but is not absolutely necessary) bolding the Powers and Abilities. For the resistances tabber, it should begin with “Resistance to” so that mobile users can tell what the next paragraph of abilities are, since mobile fandom doesn’t use tabbers. There’s also 3 keys in the Tier section, but 2 in the AP section. There’s no space between “level+when” in the first key, and no justification. Striking strength also doesn’t have separate keys. Stamina should say “At least Superhuman (Nearly limitless)” just to follow the naming of the stamina levels. Along with intelligence, since there isn’t a very tall level. And range should say “Standard Melee Range”

just a note: I’m not very knowledgeable on the verse, just that I like the series and whatnot, but I’ll be glad to help with organization of Saint Seiya profiles

Last edited:
I would suggest (but is not absolutely necessary) bolding the Powers and Abilities. For the resistances tabber, it should begin with “Resistance to” so that mobile users can tell what the next paragraph of abilities are, since mobile fandom doesn’t use tabbers. There’s also 3 keys in the Tier section, but 2 in the AP section. There’s no space between “level+when” in the first key, and no justification. Striking strength also doesn’t have separate keys. Stamina should say “At least Superhuman (Nearly limitless)” just to follow the naming of the stamina levels. Along with intelligence, since there isn’t a very tall level. And range should say “Standard Melee Range”
You are correct. To leave the profile organized, I'm going to do this too.

Can I add all 7th and 8th sense abilities and resistances? After all, Ophiuchus showed he had the 8th sense by going to hell and looking for Ox's soul.
I think the 8th sense stuff should only be a possibly, as it’s not explicit if he has it. In addition, I think you forgot to include his attack reflection, which he did to Tenma

It could be any number of reasons, but because the reason is vague, I think definitively saying he has the 8th is impossible
Well, I understand. I believe that Asclepius, being a demigod, has awakened even the 9th sense. But since he didn't even reveal all of his powers, it gets complicated, besides he's only wearing gold cloth too, without any divine cloth.

People forget that Asclepius unleashed the wrath of the gods, for being compared to one. The gods tried to erase him from existence, but he still found a way to resurrect.

I don’t think he’s shown anything close to the level of 9th sense users. He’s been blown apart by Cain, who is admittedly one of the strongest gold saints, and injured by tenma.
It didn't really show godlike power, but I think it still will. But everything is fine.

1. Attempting to ping others like that is useless, they won’t see it unless you are staff.
2. I do think G is canon to ND, although not the same timeline. The wiki currently treats it all as one timeline, but I believe this will soon change.

1. Attempting to ping others like that is useless, they won’t see it unless you are staff.
2. I do think G is canon to ND, although not the same timeline. The wiki currently treats it all as one timeline, but I believe this will soon change.
I don't understand your 1st point.

Oh, if it changes soon, there will be many changes in the characters of Saint Seiya.

What ability or resistance does Asclepius have that Odysseus doesn't? since I'm splitting it into keys.

Thanks, yes you are right. I will do this. Indeed, he became aware of several events in the universe.

Good morning, good afternoon and good evening everyone. I'm new here on the VS Battles Wiki, but I already have some editing skills, I know how to create pages despite having some limitations on powers and abilities. But these days I created an Ophiuchus Odysseus page, I would like to know your opinion, what do you think of my profile and what changes should be made to be ready to be posted?

follow the profile below 👇:

Ophiuchus Odysseus
You can take a look at the profile

If I separated his profile by keys adding Asclepius' abilities and resistances... should I put a Tier and speed scale of the level of the gods?

You can take a look at the profile
Remove Space-Time Manipulation (Can create Big Bangs)
- thats an ap feat not a hax thingy

Remove Dimensional Travel (Is comparable to Andromeda Shun who managed to attack while in a separate dimension)
- you can't scale abilities like that unless its something a large majority of saints have demonstrated

Where does , Paralysis Inducement come from?

Body control should be limited shapeshifting imo

Ody should have resistance to AZ removed

Resistance to Soul Multilation should be removed too.

for Asclepius

, Immortality (Type 1,3,4 e 8)
- the "e" needs fixed

Asclepius speed should be
"Infinite speed with Immeasurable speed reactions"

Asclepius AP, Durability, striking strength should all be "Universe level+"

and his stamina should be infinite

For Ody's key you should use "Commas/," instead of the | to separate the ranges out. use | to separate Ody from Aslcepius related stuff

Edit: Don't forget to add scans in with references with proper justifications

Back