• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nasuverse - 8-D Earth

Status
Not open for further replies.
Qawsedf basically told me to move this to a staff thread in the last thread, the justifications themselves havent gotten rejected afaik.

If you want to argue against 8-d nasu, this isnt the thread for it, as CRTs downgrading it have been rejected and beaten to death at this point.

The justifications are pretty simple

Gatou Monji & Berserker
Gatou Monji is an strange Master that worships Berserker as a God. He is a man that carries various religions so his speech can't be understood. Berserker was originally an spirit from the Earth called "True Ancestor" but, due to Gatou's misconceptions that say "she = God" her status downgraded from Planet to God, making her unable to properly display her abilities. During battle her Noble Phantasm uses gravity as means of attack, causing great damage.
Arcueid > divine spirits, which some are 8D

In Fate/EXTRA and CCC, Arcueid Brunestud (Berserker) with her sanity restored is stated to be about the only one who is capable of bringing Golden White Face down to a level where "it’s possible to defeat her no matter how slim the possibility", thanks to being able to reduce the power of her opponents to a sixth of their usual. This confirms that Amaterasu's power reigns supreme, and that not even Buddha, Kiara Sessyoin, BB or Hakuno's Servants (Nero Claudius, No Name, Tamamo-no-Mae or Gilgamesh depending on the player's preferences) empowered by the Mythological Mystic Code would be able to face her.[7][9]
btw, this arceuid would still be nerfed. since she doesnt have her "planet" status as a servant
Arceuid gets her power from the planet, so the planet scales to her,pretty simple

Due to these reasons, I think the Earth should be a higher level of 8d than the Moon Cell.
This would theoretically remove the low 1-c rating, and give nasuverse a concrete 1-C. Since the only reason why low 1-c meta exists is because of the earth being accepted as 6d currently.
This would also buff True Magic users, such as Aoko Aozaki

Last edited:
I've deleted off topic discussion points. This is (hopefully) the last thread regarding this subject.

For the thread itself no scans are provided. So before anything even could be pushed through you'll need to justify your claims.

I've deleted off topic discussion points. This is (hopefully) the last thread regarding this subject.

For the thread itself no scans are provided. So before anything even could be pushed through you'll need to justify your claims.
The sources are in the OP, fate extra material

Characters - Gatou Monji & Berserker, p.254
Encyclopedia: Berserker (White) [Servant?], p.202

if you need more sources for the scans I listed, I can grab them, though they should all be listed on that page

I got permission to comment here https://vsbattles.com/members/byasura.2558/#profile-post-comment-87079

I just want to say that from what I see, it makes sense, seeing that Amaterasu is accepted at 8D, and Berserker Arcueid being stated to be able to weaken Amaterasu proves that she's able to affect Amaterasu while not being a True Ancestor, meaning she wasn't at 100%. All of that makes sense. But I don't see how this would apply to all True Magic users. I feel like if you could provide scans on that, then that would be great. All in all, I feel like there should be a bit more evidence/scans that should be provided, but I think it's going in a good direction (just not with the "all True Magic users").

I got permission to comment here https://vsbattles.com/members/byasura.2558/#profile-post-comment-87079

I just want to say that from what I see, it makes sense, seeing that Amaterasu is accepted at 8D, and Berserker Arcueid being stated to be able to weaken Amaterasu proves that she's able to affect Amaterasu while not being a True Ancestor, meaning she wasn't at 100%. All of that makes sense. But I don't see how this would apply to all True Magic users. I feel like if you could provide scans on that, then that would be great. All in all, I feel like there should be a bit more evidence/scans that should be provided, but I think it's going in a good direction (just not with the "all True Magic users").
Both Gaia and Alaya's counterforces moved to try and kill Aoko to stop her from unlocking the Fifth magic.

Both Gaia and Alaya's counterforces moved to try and kill Aoko to stop her from unlocking the Fifth magic.
Aside from the fact that you didn't bring scans for that, Aoko would be the only one this applies to, as she is the only one with this feat. As far as I know, Zelretch is the only other True Magic user with a profile, and he's already low 1-C/ 1-C. I don't think it's a good idea to talk about character specific feats in this thread at the moment.

Earth is already accepted as 8D, the possibly for Earth is bcz the feat of 8D (of moon cell) only grant possibly 8D now.

Their litteraly no need for this thread

Aside from the fact that you didn't bring scans for that, Aoko would be the only one this applies to, as she is the only one with this feat. As far as I know, Zelretch is the only other True Magic user with a profile, and he's already low 1-C/ 1-C. I don't think it's a good idea to talk about character specific feats in this thread at the moment.
her name literally has a hyperlink to the scan

my bad. didn't have my glasses on.

Earth is actually 6D as of right now, due to Gaia's reality marble scaling to Avalon (if I remember correctly), which is why characters that can destroy Gaia's reality marble are low 1-C, not low 1-C, possibly 1-C.
Im pretty sure the low 1-c for the moon cell is due to some scaling loop with the earth to begin with

my bad. didn't have my glasses on.

Earth is actually 6D as of right now, due to Gaia's reality marble scaling to Avalon (if I remember correctly), which is why characters that can destroy Gaia's reality marble are low 1-C, not low 1-C, possibly 1-C.
Not really possibly 1-C is already covered by moon cell it's why you don't see 1-C earth everywhere, Zeus don't have a thing to do with moon cell he is low 1-C, possibly 1-C.

Moon cell is litteraly part of earth timeline.

Not really possibly 1-C is already covered by moon cell it's why you don't see 1-C earth everywhere, Zeus don't have a thing to do with moon cell he is low 1-C, possibly 1-C.

Moon cell is litteraly part of earth timeline.
I'm saying that characters that are able to destroy Gaia's reality marble currently do not have "low 1-C, possibly 1-C" because they scale to Avalon, which is accepted at 6D. The characters that do have it scale to the 8D mooncell feat in some way or another.

I'm saying that characters that are able to destroy Gaia's reality marble currently do not have "low 1-C, possibly 1-C" because they scale to Avalon, which is accepted at 6D. The characters that do have it scale to the 8D mooncell feat in some way or another.
Show me one chatacter that can destroy gaia reality marble and that have just 6D.

It's quite simple tho, if moon cell feat isn't counted earth is 6D bcz avalon. (It's why you have one tier of EA being just 6D)

If moon cell feat is counted earth is 8D bcz moon cell part of earth multiverse

The low 1-C part on his profile is based on the 8d feat of moon cell don't exist. Their litteraly 0 reason for moon cell to be above earth when, moon cell is litteraly part of Earth timeline
I'll explain this more when I get home.

The low 1-C part on his profile is based on the 8d feat of moon cell don't exist. Their litteraly 0 reason for moon cell to be above earth when, moon cell is litteraly part of Earth timeline
It shows here that full power Enuma Elish is low 1-C/6D. This is for his servant key. For his CCC key, it says "low 1-C, possibly 1-C". This is his mooncell key. His servant key scales to destroying Gaia's reality marble, while his mooncell key scales to the 8D barrier feat. This entire thread is to change Earth to 8D, so please re-read the OP and focus on that. I don't think we should get anymore off topic than we already are.

Last edited:
It shows here that full power Enuma Elish is low 1-C/6D. This is for his servant key. For his CCC key, it says "low 1-C, possibly 1-C". This is his mooncell key. His servant key scales to destroying Gaia's reality marble, while his mooncell key scales to the 8D barrier feat. This entire thread is to change Earth to 8D, so please re-read the OP and focus on that. I don't think we should get anymore off topic than we already are.
Servant key gilgamesh destroyed the body of tiamat who have possibly 1-C. Like i tell the rating of servant key is wrong. But their nothing to change since it's already is.

Do you make a thread to make a multiverse 5D if one of his timeline is already accepted as 5D? No.

Servant key gilgamesh destroyed the body of tiamat who have possibly 1-C. Like i tell the rating of servant key is wrong. But their nothing to change since it's already is.

Do you make a thread to make a multiverse 5D if one of his timeline is already accepted as 5D? No.
This has nothing to do with any point brought up and is off topic. I've already said what is currently accepted on here and why. So if you want to change what is accepted, please make a CRT.

This has nothing to do with any point brought up and is off topic. I've already said what is currently accepted on here and why. So if you want to change what is accepted, please make a CRT.
Their nothing to change if it's already applied on praticaly all profile.

Brother. Please read the OP and the thread that I linked. because you're starting to derail this thread a lot unnecessarily.
Not really as i tell this thread is not necessary. Moon cell feat count as a possibly feat. So earth can't be straight 8D. And earth is already counted as possibly 8D when counting the moon cell feat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back