• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not sure of the context behind most of the scans but the last scan is not true. In Issue 2, Balder after returning from the dead says he saw a glimpse of all of multiverse. He was talking about Marvel Multiverse as a whole. The whole justification for 2C alone is iffy. The scan of Dr Solvang is confusing. In the whole arc, The Realms were treated as more of separate dimensions rather than Universes. I mean when he tells Tony about his theory of Universal damage Tony asks Thor of planetary evacuation. I mean it could be universe sized but it still false under Time Space continuum of Marvel Universe. At best the feats are 3A. Even the History of Marvels, says nine realms are dimensions in the main Universe.

1. And all of them would still be encompassed within yggdrasil

2. He would ask for plantery evacuation since the populated Asgard =/= Asgard Space, there are 2 different things, HotMU is just contradicted then lol, Even Ewing established them as universes, and likened Yggdrasil to the omniverse.

What do the staff and other knowledgeable members here think about the last list of scans?

1. May be a bit of overexageration. Thor has no way of knowing that he whole 2-A reality was saved. Maybe just even referring to the Nine Realms

2. See above. Referring to the Nine Realms

3. Again likely just referring to the Nine Realms. Transdimensional integrity does sound interesting though

4. Even that sounds like it's just referring to said Realms of Nine. Not familiar with that line of comics though, maybe there is some context that's missing

5. That scan... doesn't say that

6. All of time and space could simply be on a universal scale. Infinite does not mean infinite universes

7. This scan does not prove that there is not simply infinite Yggdrasils for all these (seemingly) infinite Lokis. Not once in that scan does it say that we are looking at the "full totality of Yggdrasil" as you said.

Still not conviced

In retrospect I may have been a little hasty in judging the Yggdrasil scans:

• All realities doesn't imply the multiverse, it is up for interpretation and may imply just the realms of Asgards, while the worlds statement referring to planets. We just saw in the "Odin talks about the tree" scan, that what Yggdrasil actually encompasses is inconsistent at least, and given the safer alternative til proven otherwise, 2-C Yggdrasil is more consistent
  • Binding all worlds may follow same suit as the above statement.
  • Implying every plane of reality is doubtful as it may very well just imply every part of the Marvel Universe itself
  • I find the interpretation by the spectacled guy as doubtful to believe. Even then, in the given scan it may be that only 9 universes are a part of Yggdrasil, a 2-C feat
  • Why was the Otherworld feat considered 2-C in the Captain Britain thread?
  • That means basically nothing.
  • This is the only 2-A feat out of all of them IMO. Even then, it is a doubtful one to say the least.
Also, even if we do agree upon 2-A Yggdrasil, given how superior it is to Odin in authority, and that any threat to it is an eventual threat rather than an instant one, I don't really believe Odin should scale

@zark the last one is not 2A at all. This is the context here:

Screenshot 20191104-141335 Gallery

k close this thread because even I make a rebuttal it won't get anywhere (Not trying to claim bias or anything, it's just clear)

Also, the scan were Dr Solvang says nine realms are tip of an infinite inceberg he had thought that nine realms are separate from MU 616 and they are separate universes in the Marvel Multiverse.
Screenshot 20191104-142600 Gallery

Hykuu said:
k close this thread because even I make a rebuttal it won't get anywhere (Not trying to claim bias or anything, it's just clear)
As I said, just follow this, I cbf making a rebuttal to anything here, if anyone wants to talk about this in discord that's fine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back