• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly, therefore it isn't reliable to just assume whatever fraction of Infinity that was, it was just coincidently a 2-A fraction.

I don't think there is one.

Marvel and WoG... also, what states Odin to be a multiversal constant, actually?

So, how does Yggdrasil factor into upgrading Odin in your proposal?

I agree with Zark. Thank you for helping out.

We know it's atleast a hand which is quantifiable to an extent and it should still qualify as 2-A

Yes, there is, trying to not ruin continuity but still using elements from it is different than just ignoring it completely, there are literally hundreds of what ifs about "yoo what if this 616 story happened differently" which flat out uses elements from 616 but still doesn't affect continuity

Not an abstract, he just exists across the multiverse

Because he scales to Seth who was going to destroy it in an Instant, Surtur's eternal flames which would eventually consume Yggdrasil, over and over, The Everything Burn feat where he casually nullified a Otherworld/Yggdrasil level flame, etcetera. Then stuff like this exists

Dude, I'll be frank, I don't think these feats work at all, and are straight up unreliable IMO. We're using an unspecified tiny fraction of Infinity's power, which I don't care what the shape or name is, isn't 100% a hand, it could be ******* anything, and using What-If stories to scale a character two tiers up. I really suggest you drop these feats, as they're realllllyyyy stretching it on what constitutes as a 2-A, and are damaging the rest of your arguments if anything.

Can you provide a scan for "existing across the multiverse"? Because I know Maker (Ultimate Comics) has a similiar thing, so I wanna confirm whether it's closer to the Maker's condition or actually existing across multiverse.

Regarding Yggdrasil:

• How do we know Seth isn't exaggerating his strength, especially given after the amp he may not know his own strength? I'm unfamiliar with that character, so can he be considered a reliable narrator in any shape of form?
  • Wouldn't that imply Surtur is eventually 2-A, similiar to Ego's ratings?
  • Also, in general, can you preferably provide scans so we can analyze them?
  • The scan you provided... doesn't actually show any comparability?

k

wait I edited this cus I posted the wrong scan ffs

It's literally the entire plot of the story and loki reaffirms it aswell

Yeah but he's relative to Odin even at the peak of his powers

They are either in his profile or this thread, I don't have time

I didn't know how to interpret it so that's why I made it its own seperate thing lol

Glad you understood

The statement "King of all Stories" is too vague, and the scan states that Odin is the same for 10 universes. The statement otherwise itself is slightly confused, as it seems Odin is considering "Earth-616" a "Reality", because otherwise the statement is... quite a bit of flowery language. Extending that logic to include all universes seems... not right.

Hm. Fine I suppose.

Fine.

Suprise suprise, neither do I.

This isn't a conclusive affirmation as I'd like some more staff input regarding this change, in the scenario we get something wrong

We just want to verify the Yggdrasil stuff, first off, not the entire gallery of scans, as I doubt anyone would have the time. I'd request you'll make that clear to them when you message at their wall.

Antvasima will probably provide you with a list.

Oh, and regarding the Multiversal Odin scan you edited in after I responded, how does that prove a Multiversal Odin again?

It's not for stats but it shows how its the same Odin across every reality because his death was across every plane of reality (dw I am not using this to say he is high 1B or anything)

The message of his death was spread across every plane, nothing in that scan says that every version of Odin died

why would the death of 616 odin be spread to another universe where odin was alive and nothing happened, by the way the message was spread by Odin's ring which is his esssence being burned, so odin's essence would exist in those planes anyway

Idfk. Maybe Asgardians are just those obnoxious egotistical guys that think their Odin was the best Odin or whatever and that his death "is very big news you guys". Regardless, there's nothing that states of Odin being the same across the multiverse

Also by that exact thing you edited, the Maker exists in every Multiverse too. It doesn't imply every Reed Richards is the Maker, but it gives him these weird resistances

cus asgardians can just shit out news which reach TLT

anyway even if that was the case I already explained how it correlates to his essence in my edited comment

******* Strange can call TLT. It isn't like Asgardians are idiots hillbillies without hundreds of highly adept sorcerers in their society.

Edited my response to reply to that too.

Wait when was the Maker stuff stated, like even if it was I don't think it correlates to essence like the Odin scan

Strange can't even call TLT lol, TLT just pops in like "Yo stop imbalancing stuff", also Asgardian sorcerers are like enchantress and loki at their best, who currently don't even match to full strange's arsenal

Due to the Molecule Man's tampering, the Maker exists in every universe at once, with each body in every universe sharing the same single consciousness. He has used this condition to pass objects from one universe to another, such as when he teleported immediately to his body in the Marvel Universe a weapon taken from Earth-7918.
Like, isn't this situation the exact same as the essence thingey? Supposedly this gives you a sort of Dimensional Travel and Summoning

I think he seperated himself from Reed at that point, like became his own being

Hykuu said:
Strange can't even call TLT lol, TLT just pops in like "Yo stop imbalancing stuff", also Asgardian sorcerers are like enchantress and loki at their best, who currently don't even match to full strange's arsenal
Strange is able to summon TLT in the recent Waid run, after Galactus nuked the Marvel Universe

Loki is actually a comparable sorcerer to Strange, given he became the Earth's Sorcerer Supreme in a recent run and actually buffed Strange back to his Classic self's power level

Hykuu said:
I think he seperated himself from Reed at that point, like became his own being
Nope, nothing like that exists. He just exists across every plane of existence, the same as Odin.

He didn't summon him, TLT was already there unless you are referring to something else, also, Literally no one in existence was there and the entire multiverse got negged, of course TLT would show up, this is far different than Odin's essence reaching TLT aswell.

No, it was all an illusion as stated in Issue 385 by Loki (the big twist of the Issue) and the Vishanti never even selected him, and he did that when the Void unlocked all of the earth's magic in Zelma and then Loki absorbed it and gave Magic back to the earth, after that Strange got some of his power back, apparently stronger than he ever was before, or atleast to an extent, he then got depowered again, got some more artifacts when he went to space to return his power and started from 0 but far better than he did when he was first practicing so he became way more potent at magic.

"Nope, nothing like that exists. He just exists across every plane of existence, the same as Odin."

k I want a scan of the maker existing across every reality as the same being, and even then like you can literally label it as PIS if him and reed just sat there in the same room, or it just means The Maker is actually a different being who seperated himself from just the ultimate universe and spread himself across every universe, so he exists in them now aswell, not a "I was always every reed richards" thing

Anyways Hykuu, we can argue days on end about this as it is my headcanon vs. your headcanon, so again, I suggest you drop the "Odin exists the same in every multiverse" thing, as it is just you growing your own conclusions from the scans.

Unless you want the thread absolutely derailed over a change that'll never be accepted over the sheer lack of proof, of course.

wdym every multiverse lol, and it really isn't headcanon it's just an analogy vs the scan which has context supporting it.

k fair enough

Scan has jack shit, not a single statement that actually says "Every single version of Odin died across every multiverse". I can come up with my own conclusions too, and just like you said in the Maker thingey, I can consider it PIS. Let it go dude

Anyways if you can't tell, I'm dying of sleep, so I'll be responding later

Hykuu said:
wdym every multiverse lol, and it really isn't headcanon it's just an analogy vs the scan which has context supporting it.
k fair enough
check bold

Going to be honest, I'm with Zark here. I'm not seeing hard evidence for 2-A Odin.

I also agree with Zark and would appreciate input from the staff regarding what they think that we should do here. Should we upgrade Odin to 2-A, and if so, which parts of the evidence is reliable to use?

There is not enough hard evidence for a 2-A Odin. It just seems massively over exaggerated. The main argument that I was seeing was the scaling to Mephesto, and 2-A Mep doesn't exist anymore

Zark2099 said:
We just want to verify the Yggdrasil stuff, first off, not the entire gallery of scans, as I doubt anyone would have the time. I'd request you'll make that clear to them when you message at their wall.
Antvasima will probably provide you with a list.
everyone: "I agree"

that's not what he asked for if yall want to agree lol

Thank you to all staff and knowledgeable members I asked for input who are helping out here.

who did? I am not seeing a single comment which directly debunks or addresses all the scans in it unless I am missing something

Which are the scans with evidence that have not been addressed yet by Zark and others?

All the Yggdrasil stuff was left aside by Zark since he wanted more mod approval or analysis regarding it

Can you write a list of those scans? It would help us to proceed in a structured manner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back