• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Odin (Marvel Comics) vs. Beerus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yomi_Schwarz

She/Her
I'd side with Odin here

In terms of raw power Odin matches beerus if not triumphs (Odin's full potential is unknown while we may have already got an idea on beerus)Odin may out hax him or use high level god-like magic to harm him or use his telepathic prowess to fling him across the galaxy.Odin can theoratically absorb his Ki energy as well..if you ask me without the destroyer armour this is easy win for beerus but as of now he needs to make a universe busting ki attack which would take him a long ass time to harness the power for it which would provide odin enough time to kill him off

Lets see Odin destroyed galaxies as a side effect in one of his fights while Beerus sent shockwaves throughout the entire universe as a side effect in one of his fights. Obvious victor is obvious...........

Doesn't Beerus also have some sort of Energy Manipulation, back when he changed Goku's kamehameha? Seeing how Odin's main hax is disabled I'd go with Beerus, because 3-A > 3-B.

FTW395 said:
Doesn't Beerus also have some sort of Energy Manipulation, back when he changed Goku's kamehameha? Seeing how Odin's main hax is disabled I'd go with Beerus, because 3-A > 3-B.
The 3-A and 3-B gap was closed with the destroyer armour.he reaches a higher tier with it but it's unknown what tier exactly

I think Beerus would take this. He can create clones of himself, making it more tougher on Odin. Odin's telekinesis won't really help since Beerus can breathe in space and can fly back. The Precognition doesn't help Odin at all in a fight, and Beerus can use pressure points to end the fight much quicker than it should.

Beerus stomps pretty easily. Even with time hax Beerus wins. As Hit proved DBZ characters are immune to time hax.

Midnight750 said:
Lets see Odin destroyed galaxies as a side effect in one of his fights while Beerus sent shockwaves throughout the entire universe as a side effect in one of his fights. Obvious victor is obvious...........
... Except for the fact that Odin would simply stop time, and erase Beerus from existence with reality warping. Odin takes this with minimal difficulty. Infact Odin may be capable of soloing the entire Dragon Ball verse.

DC52 said:
... Except for the fact that Odin would simply stop time, and erase Beerus from existence with reality warping. Odin takes this with minimal difficulty. Infact Odin may be capable of soloing the entire Dragon Ball verse.
Read the conditons : -Reality Warping and Time Manipulation Hax Of Odin is Disabled

ToAruFan said:
Beerus stomps pretty easily. Even with time hax Beerus wins. As Hit proved DBZ characters are immune to time hax.
Being immune to a half a second time stop is not the same to being immune to time hax. Hit's ability actually seems pretty lame compared to other time manipulators.

Odin can manipulate energy (which is what ki is) and has very powerful telepathy he wins this.

Well to be fair that is what ki is in this place (wiki) just energy not in my books that's for sure. To be fair hit needed to stack his time stop for it to work on goku twice

Ki would probably fall under verse equalization, and Hit needing to stack his time stop at all only highlights its ineffectiveness.

Alright, on this level of power, hell, Odin has hax via matter manipulation which might ignore dura, unsure of so at the moment, and the fact that you had to remove time manipulation and reality warping to make it so Odin didn't completely win. I'm sorry, but it's a tie, Odin has more abilities and versatility while Beerus has more physical strength.

I'm going to go with ODin on this one for several reasons, even without his RW and time abilities Odin is still a force to be rekonded with, he has fought with the likes of thanos and galactus in the past both of which are massively powerful opponents.mwith the destroyer armour he was able to go toe to toe with multiple celestials, (three of which could curb stomp a semi fed galactus), also Es still has plenty of other hax's and. Could absorb beerus energy(effectively draining his ki) and take him out. so yah I give this to Odin mid difficulty.

TheCompulsory said:
I'd side with Odin here
In terms of raw power Odin matches beerus if not triumphs (Odin's full potential is unknown while we may have already got an idea on beerus)Odin may out hax him or use high level god-like magic to harm him or use his telepathic prowess to fling him across the galaxy.Odin can theoratically absorb his Ki energy as well..if you ask me without the destroyer armour this is easy win for beerus but as of now he needs to make a universe busting ki attack which would take him a long ass time to harness the power for it which would provide odin enough time to kill him offee
i side with odin as reason above

LTB2000 said:
I think Beerus would take this. He can create clones of himself, making it more tougher on Odin. Odin's telekinesis won't really help since Beerus can breathe in space and can fly back. The Precognition doesn't help Odin at all in a fight, and Beerus can use pressure points to end the fight much quicker than it should.
going with this reasons

+

since verse equalization is rule in vs battles,then it also means that since Beerus is physically stronger he wouldn't be affected by Odin attacks

ToAruFan said:

That is not true. Powerful enough DBZ characters can develop a RESISTANCE to time hax, but not a immunity.

Beerus Due to his universe Fullpower striking strength, better and more experience and clone creation and transmutation.

4tiracunzbogcropafista said:
Beerus still getting votes and yet this is added.I think you should remove it from profiles and extend voting for few more days
To avoid to much presure exerted on the staff I decided to get the first character to get 7 votes win and wait a few hours before requesting it.......as you can see it's been days and i've waited 5 hours before fully requesting it the day odin got 7 votes.I know this may sound bias but many people i've come to contact with in the chat also reccomended me to do so.

Beerus.

As this fight is limiting hax for Odin Beerus should moo the floor.

Beerus is universal and likely higher while Odin is multi galaxy/unknown.

Beerus also has techniques such as the paralyze gaze which he can use to paralyze Odin.

Or he could nullify Odins attacks which would mean Beerus wouldn't take hardly any damage in the fight.

Or he could use his attack redirection ability which will reverse Odins attacks back at him.

And beerus can paralyze odin like he did when he saw vegeta, and he can clone himself, so I don't see odin getting ghandi the fight that easily

The Vegeta thing is very exclusive, and he probably won't be able to look into his eyes, seeing how Odin only has one. And are we sure that Beerus' cloning isn't like Tien's? Because it would put it even more in Odin's favor.

Remember when cell did the same cloning technique? Tien stated that all 4 cells were as strong as normal cell, so I'm pretty sure beerus can do that if cell can do it.

Penguinkingpin said:
You guys know it's against the rules to put a DB character against a Marvel/DC character.
This was added into the profile of odin as part of his win's by a staff.......many Comic book character's had wins on DB character's even before i joined this wiki so im pretty sure it's allowed

This was added into the profile of odin as part of his win's by a staff.......many Comic book character's had wins on DB character's even before i joined this wiki so im pretty sure it's allowed
Technically it is allowed but discouraged:

"Preferably avoid controversial matchups, such as Goku versus Superman, or Dragon Ball versus DC or Marvel Comics characters in general, as they recurrently lead to hostility between different members."

Here is how I see it: If the match between a DB and MC/DC character had a result but was a shitstorm, it should not be added. If it reached a conclusion without any hostility and was sensible, I guess it is alright to be added.

But seeing as this is still going on and would likely turn bad, I will remove the matches.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back