• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Btw, can you please cross out the powers that weren't accepted? will make it easier for me to edit.

What about this? Which power was this?

The destroyer should have a Key: Tier 4-B, far Higher/Tier At least 4-B, possibly 2-C or 2-A with Thor Soul key and all Mjolnir and thor resistence.
Can you elaborate on this further?

Black Planet manipulation-This should be added to his Notable Techniques section
Sorry, but what's the description for this?'

So far: changes to Destroyer (sans 2 things), Gorr (let me know if I did something wrong for this one), Surtur, Odin, and the Jor has been applied.

Last edited:
What about this? Which power was this?
that was rejected
Can you elaborate on this further?
Apparently the key was rejected by Eficiente due to how inconsistent Hela is so we have nothing for his Ap
Sorry, but what's the description for this?'
a description on how to use that ability:

"Gorr through Merging The Necrosword with one planet, he gains total control over it, he can create traps in the process in addition to being sterile enough to prevent someone from controlling the climate and those like Gord, The wine Lord can only transform water into vinegar. (It must be specified by the Creator of the VsThread that the battle is on the planet of Gorr for this ability to come into play) "
So far: changes to Destroyer (sans 2 things), Gorr (let me know if I did something wrong for this one), Surtur, Odin, and the Jor has been applied.
you forgot to put Space manipulation in Odin's profile.

it's here, also adds the EE and paralysis
On the page of the Destroyer there is twice matter manipulation

Can you write a list of the EXACTLY WORDED titles for all of the pages that you need unlocked please?

Okay. Tell me here when you are done.

Standard Odin force powers
Basically powers that are an extension of the Odin/Thor-force

Reality warping, Creation and Pocket Reality manipulation: A manifestation of the Odin force mentions to Thor that he can create Stars and Worlds, also The manifestation creates a pocket dimension to explain it to Thor-Thor (1998) issue 60

Resurrection -Old king Thor Brought Thor back from the dead-Thor God of Thunder issue 11

Existence Erasure: Thor mentions that the odin force allows him to erase people from existence, but Desak is protected, and it is proven to be true.-Thor Vol 2 #77 and 78

Also Ulik mentions that Odin could erase from existence with a single blink -Thor Vol 2 #76

Age manipulation- can extend Jane's life-Thor vol. 5 issue 1

Paralysis: Seidring with the power of Odin paralyzed Balder-Thor (1966) issue 127

Space manipulation: Seidring control the fabric of space-Thor (1966) issue 127
Do i need to apply this to OdinForce Thor?

Also does Old King have Resurrection on his profile?

Odinforce Thor once resurrected a dead child, but failed in bringing it back mentally as well, as he was less skilled at this than Odin.

However, you cannot cross-scale powers from an alternative future version of him.

Except for that it seems fine to apply.

I do not know if old king Thor has resurrection in his profile page.

Okay, so I will add EE since this Thor actually showed it. But since we already mention that he has powers of Odin , we can leave out stuff like age manip and paralysis inducement. Agreeable?

old king thor has it (I didn't realize it), in Thor Herald of thunder comics, Black Winter explicitly says that Old king thor is directly Thor's destined future, but something is altering the marvel timeline.

Yeah I get that, but it won't get accepted. Same reason with Photon and his scaling and whatnot.

We just cannot scale between different timelines with different versions of the characters.

Anyway, tell me here when you are done with your editing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back