• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Observation Haki vs Infinite Tsukuyomi

Hello guys. I'm back with some mors nardo vs one piece debates. So i had an Enel vs Madara debate with a friend which led to this arguement. Basically a argument concerning the effects of infinite tsukuyomi completely cancelling out the effects of observation haki, which would allow the haki user to naturally show images the users within minds eye unconsciously, even when sleeping. Zoro, big mom and whitebeard have shown to distinguish presence/react to stuff.

What are your thoughts┬┐

one is a full on, absolute mind hax control thingy. OB haki, most of the time, needs the user's will for it to be active, meaning if user is a coma (IT) he wont be using it at all. plus, IT is a light based genjutsu, haki cant react that quickly for someone as low end as eneru, who could barely react to luffy tbh lol ps whitebeard has been using haki for more than 50 years. do u know how long that is? its as if naruto used sage mode so much that it give activate its sensing properties on its own.

Haki precives light as stated by reyliegh by gud haki users and it can be done before it even activates. But i am talking about them being able to react while under the effect. As stated, by reyliegh haki can be done unconsciously. Enel was introduced in the story too early as stated by oda. And luffy had to outsmart him to hit him. Enels haki is 2nd to only katakuri in the series rn.

aha, thats the key right there- CAN BE, and not IT IS. and his haki is average, he only powers it up using his DV powers. totally different. katakuri is pure skill and training, along with a huge ass talent lol

Haki is a strange thing. It's supossed to work only when conscious but then you find people using it when unconscious and that you need to stay cool but Koby's first usage was totally unconscious and he was suffering the war's horrors.

I'm not sure if Haki is able to work while under mindhax. I'd say it is but then there's a different story: said character can't move nor react while under Tsukuyomi. Depending on the mastery level of Observation he should be able to perceive the surroundings but not to move.

And Sharingan is sight based. You don't need to react to light, just be faster than your opponent's eyes.

Fair argument. Infinite Tsukiyomi forcefully puts you into a dream world where time itself is also distorted same as how u dream and it can feel like your dreamimg for years or days. Because you can have normal human beings capable of sleep walk. Observation haki lets u see through minds eye and activstes unconsciously. While whitebeard and big mom themselves were dreaming they were able to accurately react to whatever was bothering them without waking up. Genjutsu only effects the 5 senses. Reyliegh mentions don't trust your senses cuz your eyes can decive you.

Back