• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Now your comment is the one result from that search. Problem solved!
df5vnxd-ac1de443-23e4-4fb5-aa00-865b306c686c.gif

BFDIA 8 will be released when Jacknjellify obtains 2 million subscribers, and they're currently very close! AnimationEpic is also close to reaching half a million subscribers! The livestream is below.

If this is accepted the scale chain involving bugs will be mosty likely be broken with evil leafy beingh the only 4-A character(theorically) and the rest going back to only 4-B(unless yellow face show a stary sky too, them the scale chain go back from him)

Seens correct(Eventually we will just put regeneration as a standar object power lol)
I might disagree with that- I think a good amount of objects have regenerative abilities but it's more related on a case by case scenario rather than all objects-

unless if it's relating to the limbs if you can scale something to an object's limbs then most if not all of them can!

also is it weird to find the fact yellow face has literal limbs as optional equipment?

If this is accepted the scale chain involving bugs will be mosty likely be broken with evil leafy beingh the only 4-A character(theorically) and the rest going back to only 4-B(unless yellow face show a stary sky too, them the scale chain go back from him)
It would only take 1 bug to destroy a bite-sized pocket dimension in one go through surface area difference alone, so the quantity of the bugs is irrelevant.
oh! wanted to ask something about a potential Pencil buff! notably just a single-ability addition to her since I think everyone here is already aware of the equipment additions she would have-

Regeneration (Mid-Low, has recovered from severe burns, has been stabbed into twice came back just fine afterwards)
Sure, that works.

It would only take 1 bug to destroy a bite-sized pocket dimension in one go through surface area difference alone, so the quantity of the bugs is irrelevant.
Or It could have taken multiple bites to actually do damage to that part of the pocket dimension
But there is no reason to discuss this now

Or It could have taken multiple bites to actually do damage to that part of the pocket dimension
Not if we're talking about some featless one-time character with no durability feats who is the same species as someone with the pocket dimension in them, and like I said, surface area.

Not if we're talking about some featless one-time character with no durability feats who is the same species as someone with the pocket dimension in them, and like I said, surface area.
Smash a car wirh a hammer and You will only make a dent, smash the car with one million hammers and he will be in pieces

Now change car to Evil leafy and hammers to bug bites

I guess I can give a more realistic exemple... imagine a really hard candy, and You try to bite on It, It don't break

You keep biting four hours untill It breaks

Now instead of only You bitig there is millions biting the candy at the same time extremely fast

That

Smash a car wirh a hammer and You will only make a dent, smash the car with one million hammers and he will be in pieces

Now change car to Evil leafy and hammers to bug bites
Except a dent is already damage. Not to mention this was one specific area the pocket dimension was in, not the entirety of the body, so bad example.
I guess I can give a more realistic exemple... imagine a really hard candy, and You try to bite on It, It don't break

You keep biting four hours untill It breaks

Now instead of only You bitig there is millions biting the candy at the same time extremely fast

That
One bug literally ate Firey in one go. And again, so long as it's been hit, it's been damaged. Announcer literally even states he built them to be strong.

oh yeah! Doesn't BFDIA 8 give us a new highest stamina feat? at the very least for the speaker boxes since PSB was vomiting her innards for approximately 10 months?
This would be more for puffballs sinse PBSB was stated to be from the same especie from Puffball(I think)

But I guess it can also scale to speaker boxes

Was look around the evil recomended character and noticed that in insectophobe nightmare 2 there is also a recomended character that is called "evil contestants" that also included leafy, so we don't need Giant Pink Evil leafy for the scale as evil leafy was killed there too, trough that may be iffy sinse the "evil contestants" don't follow the rule of most evil versions not beigh red nor having the angry face, but seen to me more of a "let's re use assets instead of making new ones" situation, so I would say It's valid

Gladly, I'm announcing that yesterday, I finished the video that I was working on about Bottle speaking faster than a gamma ray burst. A preview video will be available tomorrow. The full video will be released after TPOT 9 gets released so I can increase the potential of people finding it. I plan on linking the videos in this thread, since they're relevant to the topic.

Gladly, I'm announcing that yesterday, I finished the video that I was working on about Bottle speaking faster than a gamma ray burst. A preview video will be available tomorrow. The full video will be released after TPOT 9 gets released so I can increase the potential of people finding it. I plan on linking the videos in this thread, since they're relevant to the topic.
Below is the preview video to the full upcoming one. It's a split-screen view of the gamma ray burst when it refracted off of Rocky's vomit in three directions and caused the extinction of the Funny Plants. My aim was to set the timings of the clips so that Bottle announces that the Funny Plants became extinct immediately after that happened.

I don't remember exactly where it came from, but I'm almost certain that it had something to do with Candle.
Ye, I think silver is achiving his "inner flame" but I'm not talking in a lote driven stand point, I'm talkig in a writer stand point, there was nothing that showed how he got this power or unlocked It,he just subdle punched the floor with that form and no one mentioned It, It really felt strange introduction and the fact no one seemed to be confused or curious of how or why silver sundle can do that

Back