• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Chat has mephone4 gotten anything in III that we haven’t added? I’ve realized that we haven’t made any changes to his profile so I’m curious

Maybe optional equipament at best... like that button that can summon the random choice orbs from that episode where ajjsuwBOTwidhwij was eliminated

New episode's out

I can tell that the story is definitely getting better. I enjoyed the entertaining action in this episode. I'm also glad that Rocky got eliminated again. It would've been a waste if Ice Cube were eliminated instead. I voted for Tennis Ball to be safe as a precaution in case too many people still have the headcanon that he's nothing more than Golf Ball's simp.

At this time, I don't feel like making a list of every single detail in the new episode that concerns the VS Battles Wiki pages. Sorry if anyone has been relying on them.

Honestly, I'm disappointed in this episode. Not only was the hype for Four playing a major role clickbait by the fact he only appears for a few seconds at the start, but the EXITors never even appeared at all like they're trying to forget them again. Not to mention, I'm not a big fan of them repeating previous episode challenges given how it's unoriginal since this was done as the 1st episode's challenge.

I'm happy for Rocky getting out (again), and I don't really care about Cake. Team8s and AYO getting UFE next was predictable since they were the only 2 teams who only lost once. That being said, I hope Barf Bag and Tennis Ball/TV get out next.

Honestly, I'm disappointed in this episode. Not only was the hype for Four playing a major role clickbait by the fact he only appears for a few seconds at the start, [...]
Clickbait is when you're presented with something that's more grand than it actually is when investigate it further, but you observed the opposite of clickbait. Four was a background character in this episode and if you look for him in the episode, he's pretty much not there at all.
Not to mention, I'm not a big fan of them repeating previous episode challenges given how it's unoriginal since this was done as the 1st episode's challenge.
I feel like it was a lot different since there were teams this time featuring a lot more characters than there were originally, and the challenge lasted a lot longer.

Clickbait is when you're presented with something that's more grand than it actually is when investigate it further, but you observed the opposite of clickbait. Four was a background character in this episode and if you look for him in the episode, he's pretty much not there at all.
What I mean is that the promo released last week was deep-fried with crude renders like the BFDI in BFB which would hint Four playing a major role, but it was really only minor which disappointed me.

The episode was okya... didn't really felt It trough, but I can see there was quality, didn't liked YF portrail on this episode, trough I guess this is still normal him? I have no idea... also It's nice to see that gaty and Two are still hanging out some times sinse episode 2, TB having more interactions (this time that actually where show) is actually good... and they did Fanny dirt this episode

I found it funny how Yellow Face with limbs becomes sinister while he still maintains his zany personality. I jokingly considered this as nightmare fuel. 😆
You know what I didn't liked about the episode? Everyone was miserable, no one was just happy, or they where suffering in the hand of others or beingh evil, there was no character that was just happy or having harmless fun, what isn't good when BFDI is my confort show ;^;

I hate that we are one yellow face comercial having a stary sky from making the "stay sky poket dimension" scale make more sense, It's almost like they are tring to not show stars in anything yellow face related!!! Uuughhhhh

You know what I didn't liked about the episode? Everyone was miserable, no one was just happy, or they where suffering in the hand of others or beingh evil, there was no character that was just happy or having harmless fun, what isn't good when BFDI is my confort show ;^;
I can see that. At least there's BFDIA. I'm sure that the characters in TPOT will become happier eventually anyway. Gaty's advice was accurate; time passing does help things.
I hate that we are one yellow face comercial having a stary sky from making the "stay sky poket dimension" scale make more sense, It's almost like they are tring to not show stars in anything yellow face related!!! Uuughhhhh
Yellow Face's advertisement dimensions have nothing to do with the physical power of the characters. If they did, you could already argue that the characters are physically universe level+, since the advertisement dimension during TPOT 7 seemed to be a parallel to the main universe.

I can see that. At least there's BFDIA. I'm sure that the characters in TPOT will become happier eventually anyway. Gaty's advice was accurate; time passing does help things.

Yellow Face's advertisement dimensions have nothing to do with the physical power of the characters. If they did, you could already argue that the characters are physically universe level+, since the advertisement dimension during TPOT 7 seemed to be a parallel to the main universe.
Yellow Face's pocket dimension wasn't stated to be the exact size/replica of the universe, though?

Yellow Face's advertisement dimensions have nothing to do with the physical power of the characters. If they did, you could already argue that the characters are physically universe level+, since the advertisement dimension during TPOT 7 seemed to be a parallel to the main universe
Nah, Yellow face quite clearly created that poket dimension, still wouldn't say is a 1:1 parallel to the main universe, otherwise the same could be agued about evil leafy (trough I still think the bugs only where able to kill her trough nunbers, but whatever not in the moody to actually argue that)

Yellow Face's pocket dimension wasn't stated to be the exact size/replica of the universe, though?
It seemed to be a parallel, appearing identical to the main world except for having doodle graphics, so it could be reasonably presumed to be the same size. I wrote that you "could already argue" what I wrote, not that it's certainly true. An alternative interpretation is that the advertisement dimension might have been only a replica of the surroundings.

It seemed to be a parallel, appearing identical to the main world except for having doodle graphics, so it could be reasonably presumed to be the same size. I wrote that you "could already argue" what I wrote, not that it's certainly true. An alternative interpretation is that the advertisement dimension might have been only a replica of the surroundings.
I still think It's a strach to say It's the same size of their universe, especially qhen we haven't even saw a stary sky so may even not have anything there othen then the main planet

It's quite clear that his poket dimension is another dimension sinse Yellow face actually created a portal on episode 7 to enter It (a portal that has the same shape as him too), and oposite to ehat You say, the times he kinda putted that dimension over the main reality (his comercial when the background slowly becomes doodle) It is a suporting feat that the poket reality should scale to yellow face's power, especially with the statment of "Your AD powers" from episode 6... any way, every time I there is a yellow face comercial I just starting hoping to have a stary sky on the background eventually

I still think It's a strach to say It's the same size of their universe, especially qhen we haven't even saw a stary sky so may even not have anything there othen then the main planet

It's quite clear that his poket dimension is another dimension sinse Yellow face actually created a portal on episode 7 to enter It (a portal that has the same shape as him too), and oposite to ehat You say, the times he kinda putted that dimension over the main reality (his comercial when the background slowly becomes doodle) It is a suporting feat that the poket reality should scale to yellow face's power, especially with the statment of "Your AD powers" from episode 6... any way, every time I there is a yellow face comercial I just starting hoping to have a stary sky on the background eventually
In any case, it's not as though anyone has affected Yellow Face's advertisements without using hax or interrupting him by talking.

Not sure how this wasn't mentioned yet, but today marks the 6th year anniversary of BFB, AKA the faithful start of the soft reboot era.
latest

My 7 year old sister tried to create an object show lmao
The bad thing is that she didn't do anything "okay"... I even thought about helping her, but I don't like Object Show
Is there a chance she's watched Total Drama or some other competition show before? That's where she should get started to know how to make a story.

Also, mind you, Cary and Michael Huang were literally 12 when they made Battle for Dream Island, and Adam Katz was almost 14 when he made Inanimate Insanity, so your sister should start taking some art/animation classes if she wants to make it good.

Is there a chance she's watched Total Drama or some other competition show before? That's where she should get started to know how to make a story.

Also, mind you, Cary and Michael Huang were literally 12 when they made Battle for Dream Island, and Adam Katz was almost 14 when he made Inanimate Insanity, so your sister should start taking some art/animation classes if she wants to make it good.
She's never seen Total Drama (I remember there being nudity). She started with BFDI, BFB, TPOT and Inanimate Insanity.
But I chat with her about the Object Show.
Stop disregarding her work, every show started by people doing shit jobs, did You ever watched exelent entities seasson 1?
I don't know much about BFB, I didn't even know the authors started when they were 12 years old, lmao.

I don't know much about BFB, I didn't even know the authors started when they were 12 years old, lmao.
BFB came much later; season 1, having the same title as the series, "BFDI", was created when they were that young. You can tell that the first episode had much lower quality compared to later episodes.

Back