• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(1-0-0) Teardrop VS Water Bottle: Competitive Competition Washers

Psychomaster35

He/Him
VS Battles
Calculation Group
2 highly competitive water-based contestants of object shows that are some of the rare ones to have prominent powers while being straight up assholes to those during competitions. Though, they do have their occasional wholesome relationships.

Speed is equalized, Super Object Water Bottle is used, and the battle takes place on a beach. Both start 10 meters apart from each other, and Teardrop has access to all of her equipment, albeit her immortality's restricted here (As per the note on her page states).

Who wins?

Silent water droplet: 1 (Soupywolf5)

Feisty water bottle:

Cthulhu:

Last edited:
Super object Waterbottle can freely control water... this is like putting a character made of metalcto fight magneto
Except Teardrop has higher lifting strength, meaning she would resist. And even then, Water Bottle would end up duplicating Teardrop by pulling her apart.

Immeasurable object show is immeasurably based.

Does Water Bottle's NPI for touching souls translate to being capable of interacting with Teardrop normally? (I remember a different vs thread where it was argued that different kinds of NPI wouldn't allow you to interact with different kinds of intangibility, so I'll assume she can't for now)

Teardrop can't hurt Water Bottle with the AP gap (She can one-shot comparable characters with her ray-gun but that wouldn't cover the 16x gap) and her info analysis both isn't combat applicable and takes time, so none of her equipment is going to help (The bracelet could have given Teardrop a potential BFR wincon if it didn't teleport the person back when they take it off), with that being said, despite the massive AP gap, Water Bottle can't really do anything? At worst her attacks would just pass through Teardrop's body without any meaningful effect and at best would only split Teardrop into smaller pieces, which she can regenerate from and isn't really negatively effected by, crushing someone made of water isn't particularly effective, and any use of water manip from Water Bottle would only either do absolutely nothing or be beneficial to Teardrop, since she could fuse with any summoned water to be even more unkillable and could resist any attempts to directly manipulate her body due to her vastly superior LS, and even if Water Bottle decided to never use water manipulation (Which her profile says she does in-character) Teardrop, upon realizing she can't hurt Water Bottle at all, could just fuse with the nearby ocean to ensure she never dies. Teardrop is smarter and more strategic, but she just doesn't have anything to take Water Bottle down.

So, since neither can meaningfully harm the other in any way this probably comes down to stamina? In which case Teardrop being able to function for almost 80 days means she'd win any kind of war of attrition, so I guess for now I'll vote Teardrop via outlasting.

Except Teardrop has higher lifting strength, meaning she would resist. And even then, Water Bottle would end up duplicating Teardrop by pulling her apart.
Just beutyfull morning TD, WB don't need to split TD apart and is in character doing that and as we all know, LS mean knofing when a TK user lift You from the ground and You can't move in the air

Does Water Bottle's NPI for touching souls translate to being capable of interacting with Teardrop normally? (I remember a different vs thread where it was argued that different kinds of NPI wouldn't allow you to interact with different kinds of intangibility, so I'll assume she can't for now)
Souls are considered a higher type of intangibility than elements, so yes.
LS mean knofing when a TK user lift You from the ground and You can't move in the air
Wel LS du meen sofing agenst TK.

Simply put, you have higher lifting strength to overpower what telekinesis has been shown to lift. In this case, Water Bottle's water manipulation has lifted things up to Class T, but since Teardrop has vastly higher lifting strength, she literally breaks out of it. We have had other characters in fiction who have broken out of telekinesis through physically overpowering it.

And even if she still can't break out of it, Teardrop's limbs aren't even made of water, and she can just stretch her limbs to interplanetary distances to make up for her being immobile.

Wel LS du meen sofing agenst TK.
not how that work budy, thatonly works for stoping them from moving around the body, TD would be able to freely move her arms and hands legs etc, but being flinged into the sun there is no place for TD to apply her Star level LS
We have had other characters in fiction who have broken out of telekinesis through physically overpowering it.
Thats is a feat that gives them resistence to TK, just having high LS don't work, but You LAO My mixing It with characters with flight breaking out of TK, the hability to fly let You apply Your LS on the air letting You use LS to break out
And even if she still can't break out of it, Teardrop's limbs aren't even made of water, and she can just stretch her limbs to interplanetary distances to make up for her being immobile.

Trough I didn't saw the interplanetary range of lims streching(That I disagree) but It's not in character to use her strech limbs to fight, at least not like that

not how that work buddy, that only works for stopping them from moving around the body, TD would be able to freely move her arms and hands legs etc, but being flung into the sun there is no place for TD to apply her Star level LS

Thats is a feat that gives them resistance to TK, just having high LS don't work, but You LAO My mixing It with characters with flight breaking out of TK, the ability to fly let You apply Your LS on the air letting You use LS to break out

Trough I didn't saw the interplanetary range of lims streching(That I disagree) but It's not in character to use her strech limbs to fight, at least not like that

Not only would flinging Teardrop to the Sun not be in character for Water Bottle to do, but Teardrop could just grab the Earth with her limbs that Water Bottle can't affect to not be flung, and even if she did get sent to the Sun, interplanetary elasticity means she could just reach for and grab the Earth from the Sun to bring herself back. Though on that note, in every linked instance of Water Bottle's water manip, she needs to raise/move her arms to do so, something Teardrop would be likely to notice, and in that case Teardrop could use her vastly superior LS to restrain Water Bottle's arms and prevent her from using her water manip. (And she has no chance of breaking Teardrop's grip, she wouldn't be able to just punch her off)

Though since Teardrop has feigned weakness to gain an advantage over her opponent before, she could potentially pretend to be afraid of Water Bottle's water attacks to get her to summon more water, thus granting Teardrop more water to fuse with
Souls are considered a higher type of intangibility than elements, so yes.
That feels weird, like souls and elemental intangibility like water or plasma feel more like entirely separate things than one being a "higher type" of the other, also looking through a more recent vs thread (This one) it was argued that being able to interact with souls wouldn't allow you to interact with elemental intangibility, so I have no idea

Not only would flinging Teardrop to the Sun not be in character for Water Bottle to do
her plan to defeat Evil Computer and Evil blood bag was make then go to the sun

not in character for TD to use her limbs elasticity, especially on this distances
That feels weird, like souls and elemental intangibility like water or plasma feel more like entirely separate things than one being a "higher type" of the other, also looking through a more recent vs thread (This one) it was argued that being able to interact with souls wouldn't allow you to interact with elemental intangibility, so I have no idea
idk what the argument for "higher" is but for me both are just 2 entirely separated things... trough there is a argument for BFDI characters having non phisical interaction of the non material type trough firey being able taste non exist... trough very limited

also, just a "ps" watter bottle has no exemples of controlling water on her profile for some reason, just exemples of her creating and summoning water

her plan to defeat Evil Computer and Evil blood bag was make then go to the sun

not in character for TD to use her limbs elasticity, especially on this distances
Fair enough, though again, Teardrop could just use her limbs which are immune to Water Bottle's water manip and prevent herself from being flung before ever reaching the sun
idk what the argument for "higher" is but for me both are just 2 entirely separated things... trough there is a argument for BFDI characters having non phisical interaction of the non material type trough firey being able taste non exist... trough very limited

also, just a "ps" watter bottle has no exemples of controlling water on her profile for some reason, just exemples of her creating and summoning water
See, that's what I thought, but I'm getting mixed messages, and knowing how we treat the two in relation is kind of important seeing as it decides whether Water Bottle can even interact with Teardrop normally

Fair enough, though again, Teardrop could just use her limbs which are immune to Water Bottle's water manip and prevent herself from being flung before ever reaching the sun
still don't think TD would do that in character sinse she is one of the contestants with the least amout of exemples of using elasticity
See, that's what I thought, but I'm getting mixed messages, and knowing how we treat the two in relation is kind of important seeing as it decides whether Water Bottle can even interact with Teardrop normally
wasn't she able to interact with aqua?

still don't think TD would do that in character sinse she is one of the contestants with the least amout of exemples of using elasticity

wasn't she able to interact with aqua?
She wouldn't even really need to use elasticity much, she just needs to notice she's being lifted off the ground, and then grab onto the ground to prevent herself from going up higher

Was she? I've never seen TDOS, so IDK if Aqua is elementally intangible or if Water Bottle could interact with them.

She wouldn't even really need to use elasticity much, she just needs to notice she's being lifted off the ground, and then grab onto the ground to prevent herself from going up higher
speed equalized + surprise element would probable make TD not able to react to being trow before It's too late
Was she? I've never seen TDOS, so IDK if Aqua is elementally intangible or if Water Bottle could interact with them.
aqua is the flaoting water blob, I would say WB should scale to cobalt blue who is a threath to the super objects, including aqua so he should be able to interact with aqua

speed equalized + surprise element would probable make TD not able to react to being trow before It's too late

aqua is the flaoting water blob, I would say WB should scale to cobalt blue who is a threath to the super objects, including aqua so he should be able to interact with aqua

Speed equalized hurts Water Bottle more than it'd help. Plus Teardrop's elasticity means even if she moved decently far before she reacted she could still reach down to grab the Earth

Being a threat doesn't necessarily mean being capable of physically interacting with someone, unless Cobalt Blue has directly shown the ability to interact with Aqua, I don't think we can use that to say that Water Bottle would be able to touch Teardrop

Speed equalized hurts Water Bottle more than it'd help. Plus Teardrop's elasticity means even if she moved decently far before she reacted she could still reach down to grab the Earth
raise a arm is faster then reaching down + TD don't use elastcity in character
Being a threat doesn't necessarily mean being capable of physically interacting with someone, unless Cobalt Blue has directly shown the ability to interact with Aqua, I don't think we can use that to say that Water Bottle would be able to touch Teardrop
fair

raise a arm is faster then reaching down + TD don't use elastcity in character
She may not use it in challenges, but I'd think she'd use it to prevent herself from being launched into space in a fight. Also raising your arm and reaching down are similar in speed, since they're both almost the exact same motion, just in opposite directions

She may not use it in challenges, but I'd think she'd use it to prevent herself from being launched into space in a fight. Also raising your arm and reaching down are similar in speed, since they're both almost the exact same motion, just in opposite directions
You have to bend dow too and WB need to move a much smaller distance her arm
If You get a single clip of her using elasticity I will agree with You
Also, if TD hold on eart WB would just pull the dirt from the ground with TD as well when lauching

You have to bend dow too and WB need to move a much smaller distance her arm
If You get a single clip of her using elasticity I will agree with You
Also, if TD hold on eart WB would just pull the dirt from the ground with TD as well when lauching
BFDI characters in general don't really move their bodies when they reach to grab things, they usually just stretch their limbs

Promise? How much do you want to see her using it? Because there are several instances of her stretching her arms or legs to be a few meters long

Teardrop could also just grab Water Bottle herself, not only would this prevent Water Bottle from launching Teardrop without launching herself, but given Teardrop's faar higher LS, she could restrain Water Bottle's arms, preventing her from using water manip and, since Water Bottle's physical LS is also far lower than Teardrop's, she wouldn't be able to just punch her off

BFDI characters in general don't really move their bodies when they reach to grab things, they usually just stretch their limbs
fair, second part of my argument isnstill valid
Promise? How much do you want to see her using it? Because there are several instances of her stretching her arms or legs to be a few meters long
promise and okay, I agree she would probable use It to go back to earth if trowed into the sun
Teardrop could also just grab Water Bottle herself, not only would this prevent Water Bottle from launching Teardrop without launching herself, but given Teardrop's faar higher LS, she could restrain Water Bottle's arms, preventing her from using water manip and, since Water Bottle's physical LS is also far lower than Teardrop's, she wouldn't be able to just punch her off
WBtrowing TD still faster

humm... if BFR is not a possibility... does WB even has a wincon? I guess she could beat up TD arms a lot... or try to evaporate TD by bringing the fight to a very hot place?

fair, second part of my argument isnstill valid

promise and okay, I agree she would probable use It to go back to earth if trowed into the sun

WBtrowing TD still faster

humm... if BFR is not a possibility... does WB even has a wincon? I guess she could beat up TD arms a lot... or try to evaporate TD by bringing the fight to a very hot place?
Throwing Teardrop just wouldn't work in general unless Water Bottle somehow manages to throw Teardrop out into space well past Jupiter (Since her current elasticity range is reaching to Jupiter from Earth), which is pretty unlikely

Currently object physiology grants Teardrop the ability to grow extra limbs, so even if Water Bottle, say, knocked one of her arms off, she could just grow a new one (Also iirc when Teardrop split into pieces after coming out of the canal in TPOT each individual Teardrop had its own limbs) and Teardrop's ungodly higher stamina means Water Bottle would tire out way quicker than Teardrop (And in speed equal Water Bottle would need to get in melee range to actually hit Teardrop, and in that case again Teardrop could pin Water Bottle's arms to prevent her from doing anything)

Throwing Teardrop just wouldn't work in general unless Water Bottle somehow manages to throw Teardrop out into space well past Jupiter (Since her current elasticity range is reaching to Jupiter from Earth), which is pretty unlikely

Currently object physiology grants Teardrop the ability to grow extra limbs, so even if Water Bottle, say, knocked one of her arms off, she could just grow a new one (Also iirc when Teardrop split into pieces after coming out of the canal in TPOT each individual Teardrop had its own limbs) and Teardrop's ungodly higher stamina means Water Bottle would tire out way quicker than Teardrop (And in speed equal Water Bottle would need to get in melee range to actually hit Teardrop, and in that case again Teardrop could pin Water Bottle's arms to prevent her from doing anything)
Makes sense to me, WB only wincon qas BFR... I think TD stomps in this battle, WB could theorically put a good fight but TD counters all wincons WB could potentially achive

Back