• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
okay so I plan to port this profile directly over 1:1 (it is my profile so it should be fine) do you guys think it's good enough?
Looks fine to me
Next will be the Cloner 3000 profile It self and Evil Blood Bag (They need to be posted at the same time) for now, anything I missed?
Why give Bomb a spirit key, though? The only time we see his spirit is in the series finale, and it's featless.

Formatting and grammar also needs work.

i'm planning to make some very minor changes to liam's profile for vsbw, do you guys think he should have the sticky notes in his standard equipment?
If Dipper can have Journal 3 as his standard equipment despite it being destroyed in the finale of Gravity Falls, I don't see why not for Liam and his notes.

We usually count lost equipment as optional equipment rather than standard equipment

Last edited:
If Dipper can have Journal 3 as his standard equipment despite it being destroyed in the finale of Gravity Falls, I don't see why not for Liam and his notes.
Cannonically the Journal 3 was restored at the end of the strangeddon and Ford took It and chuged into the bottonless hole, what made It fall into our world, where the forest guards of Oregon took It, scanned It and sold at book stores

[…] Announcer stated that he would end BFDI forever, as in the entirety of it.
It was said that BFB would end. Your conclusion is implied anyway, but make sure to not falsely quote the Announcer. The true way to explain what you wanted to explain is the following: Budget cuts influence the show, as in what you could call "the BFDI show", which is a series that has different seasons with different names, one of which being "BFB" that had demonstrated a risk of getting canceled near the end. The show encapsulates both the primary universe and the alternate universe, so even though the latter universe only appeared during BFDIA, the show having been at risk implies that the two universes were at risk.

I'm considering taking a look into Paper Puppets Take 2, would anyone know if the original season would be worthy of being looked into?
I haven't watched that show. If the original season is part of the continuity of the next one, then you should check the original season to make sure nothing important is left out in your analysis. I recommend setting the playback speed of the YouTube videos to twice as fast.

I'm considering taking a look into Paper Puppets Take 2, would anyone know if the original season would be worthy of being looked into?
Aren't they literally... paper puppets in Season 1? Season 2 made them animated (Which I find to be much better).

IIRC the best feats I've seen seemingly only go up to Wall such as bending a metal pipe.

This. (Correction, I meant 9-D, but still)

Just feels like flowery language for another 3-D universe tbh. And even then, where's the evidence this even scales to Oodle, anyway?
This just mean 9-D existy in the show, but... nothig seen to scale to It other then datk matter being able to percive the 9 dimensions lol

I mean- 9 dimensions from an episode named "Fartist" is so peak you have to include it! ngl
You would need to have actual proof that these dimensions are qualitively superior and not just being stated to be X-Dimensional. In this case, Antimatter only says that they can "see in 9 dimensions," but we aren't given any context if this was literally meant to be a qualitively superior higher plane or just flowery language referring to another 3-D universe conveniently called the 9th dimension.

Oh cool, I didn't know we had an Object Show Thread! I'll admit, though, I've only watched BFDI and ONE...
You should go check out the other shows then, if you're interested (But do note some of the older episodes of object shows from the early-mid 2010's might feel cringeworthy to watch, but trust me when I say that they get better in quality overtime). If I could suggest something, Inanimate Insanity would be something worth getting into knowing that the creator is friends with Cary and Michael Huang. Though, to be fair, most animators/writers for BFDI have made their own object shows, so I'd say it's worth getting into their shows.

You would need to have actual proof that these dimensions are qualitively superior and not just being stated to be X-Dimensional. In this case, Antimatter only says that they can "see in 9 dimensions," but we aren't given any context if this was literally meant to be a qualitively superior higher plane or just flowery language referring to another 3-D universe conveniently called the 9th dimension.
I think the episode being named Fartist is enough to upscale from 9 Dimensions tbh ;3

Back