• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I'm glad that I got here before another multi-solar system level incident could potentially occur. The Inanimate Insanity characters aren't multi-solar system level for being able to harm Yin-Yang, who has a starry sky in their mental place. It was just an imaginary location, and this isn't SpongeBob SquarePants where imagination can be real. There's no evidence that the location is of the scale of an actual starry sky, like in real life; I can imagine a starry sky and we all know that humans aren't multi-solar system level in real life.
JustANormalLemon said:
Blueberrie sure got a inteligence and SI upgrade
I agree. Also, it was interesting to see more of what Blueberry is capable of. I enjoyed this episode and I think it was written well. The mystery was fun to watch, and I had a feeling Blueberry wasn't actually killed since the beginning.

So some things to talk about:
  • We actually now have a stated height in the show thanks to a character named Lewis who is 10 ft tall. Given that it's been 10 years since Cary said Pencil's height and that he said this in an unsure manner ("If Pencil is 1.7 meters tall"), we should consider rescaling the sizes of the characters
  • TV has hundreds-thousands of kilometers of elasticity range from being able to grab the key next to FSB while being flung to the TLC
  • FSB can throw Freeze Juice Syringes (Which by the way is the first time in 10 years by chronological release date since they have been used [Last time they were canonically used was BFDIA 5e])
  • Ruby has regeneration from instantly regenerating her body which had her gem body and limbs brutally mangled up
  • FreeSmart has a rocket fast enough to visit a planet in the Orion Nebula (Which is 1500 light years away) in a few seconds
  • Ruby is probably the strongest member on FreeSmart from being able to one-shot her own team members

Last edited:
New episode’s out

The release of BFDIA 7: Intruder Alert was a pleasant surprise.
I love how modern BFDIA feels like an entertaining joke object show. Now that there are two episodes of modern BFDIA, I can tell that I like its sense of humor more than the humor from post-split BFB. 👍 Also, I'm glad Rocky got eliminated. Any other character getting eliminated would've been more wasted potential.

Anyway, now for VS Battles Wiki stuff.

some other things things,
  1. we forgot Needle having chilly peppers that can actuslly ignite gunpowder
  2. Needle convixced Yellow face to give her a 200% discont, this is or social influence ot a ant inteligence feat og YF
  3. YF has a bag he used to kidnap bomby and after that explosive grape flavored gunpowder
  4. Didn't Rocky had actually fallen in the top of the LOL when flunged? Guess It's plot inconsitence
  5. YF is cannonically racist with purple people
  6. Firey and gelatim actually convinced the freesmart alliance that the challenge was things that wasn't in the challenge wheel
  7. Even trough Free smart has a enhanted senses feat with hearing the wheel spin from the sky, they also have a ant feat of not hearing the challenge beingh spoken by FSB from acoser distance(sinse they where falling alread)
  8. The rocket should also give at least one of the freesmarters a reaction speed feat thanks to beigh able to drive and land the rocket
  9. Ruby one shooted book, but shouldn't scale to pencil and ice cube sinse for pencil ruby used a pencil sharpner and for ice cube she just used fire
  10. Ice cube surviving beingh smaked by Ruby shouldn't count as a feat sinse this would imply ruby was tring to kill ice cube in that scene
  11. Someone made the math with the 10 feet tall and fry on reddit. https://reddit.com/r/BattleForDreamIsland/s/rHBUeiaCyX

I will say one thing, everyone that apeared in IDFB should have yoyelberries as optional equipament just for the fact they live in Yoyleland

some other things things,
  1. we forgot Needle having chilly peppers that can actuslly ignite gunpowder
  2. Needle convixced Yellow face to give her a 200% discont, this is or social influence ot a ant inteligence feat og YF
  3. YF has a bag he used to kidnap bomby and after that explosive grape flavored gunpowder
  4. Didn't Rocky had actually fallen in the top of the LOL when flunged? Guess It's plot inconsitence
  5. YF is cannonically racist with purple people
  6. Firey and gelatim actually convinced the freesmart alliance that the challenge was things that wasn't in the challenge wheel
  7. Even trough Free smart has a enhanted senses feat with hearing the wheel spin from the sky, they also have a ant feat of not hearing the challenge beingh spoken by FSB from acoser distance(sinse they where falling alread)
  8. The rocket should also give at least one of the freesmarters a reaction speed feat thanks to beigh able to drive and land the rocket
  9. Ruby one shooted book, but shouldn't scale to pencil and ice cube sinse for pencil ruby used a pencil sharpner and for ice cube she just used fire
  10. Ice cube surviving beingh smaked by Ruby shouldn't count as a feat sinse this would imply ruby was tring to kill ice cube in that scene
  11. Someone made the math with the 10 feet tall and fry on reddit. https://reddit.com/r/BattleForDreamIsland/s/rHBUeiaCyX
  1. That's right.
  2. Yellow Face only kept making the discount better until Needle agreed, ending with Yellow Face giving Needle money along with the product because the discount was beyond providing 100% off. If anything, it was Needle who tricked Yellow Face.
  3. That's right.
  4. What's the relevancy of it?
  5. That's right, and this isn't a new discovery.
  6. That's right. I don't think this is very significant. The alliance planned on doing all the challenges just to make sure they did the right one.
  7. Maybe the case is actually that the contest wheel has a magical way of being heard by all the contestants regardless of their location, kind of like when Four announced the contest during BFB 15: The Four is Lava. This would mean that FreeSmart never demonstrated enhanced senses during this episode to begin with, and it would be consistent with how they couldn't hear Firey Speaker Box talking from a closer distance.
  8. That's right, and it would scale to all the characters anyway.
  9. That's correct. However, Book was able to harm Fries during BFDIA 1: Yeah, Who? I Wanna Know, who seemingly painlessly endured many contestants getting launched into him from Tennis Ball's catapult during BFDI:TPOT 1: You Know Those Buttons Don't Do Anything, Right?, whereas during BFB 1: Getting Teardrop to Talk, X got knocked down one of his baskets that got launched to him by Tennis Ball's trebuchet. X scales far above most of the characters, since he was able to one-shot kill Teardrop during BFB 28: B.F.B. = Back From Beginning, and he was able to effortlessly knock away many of the TPOT contestants during BFDI:TPOT 6: The Great Goikian Bake-Off. One of those characters was Book herself. TV was also among them, who was able to move 56 characters by force during BFDIA 1: Yeah, Who? I Wanna Know, including Black Hole apparently at his large size, Book and Fries. X most likely used the same level of power for all his blasts against the TPOT contestants. My point is that attempting to power scale these characters leads to contradictions and paradoxes. It's best to only treat one-shot occurrences as important when they're consistent, otherwise you'd overplay the power of the characters and make a misleading scaling chain.
  10. That's not right. Ice Cube has been killed accidentally by the Announcer tossing her a nickel during BFDI 15: Vomitaco. A character can be killed even by accident if they have below average durability.
  11. Good find.
I will say one thing, everyone that apeared in IDFB should have yoyelberries as optional equipament just for the fact they live in Yoyleland
Maybe.

What's the relevancy of it?
I forgot rock had bounced off It
That's not right. Ice Cube has been killed accidentally by the Announcer tossing her a nickel during BFDI 15: Vomitaco. A character can be killed even by accident if they have below average durability.
The announcer always trowed things with harmfull intentions during the cake at stake's what is a lot diferent from slapping someone to get them away from something

The announcer always trowed things with harmfull intentions during the cake at stake's what is a lot diferent from slapping someone to get them away from something
The Announcer didn't seem to be sarcastic when he threw the nickel and told Ice Cube that she'd be staying. I think it was a genuine accident that he shattered Ice Cube during BFDI 15: Vomitaco.

The Announcer didn't seem to be sarcastic when he threw the nickel and told Ice Cube that she'd be staying. I think it was a genuine accident that he shattered Ice Cube during BFDI 15: Vomitaco.
Nah, annoncer is always trowing cakes and other things at unecessarie forces, even if we say It's a acident the annoncer wasn't trowing It at "non harmfull" force

Hum... long characters should had their with mesured as well sinse we can give Large size for long characters that aren't that big overall, Would be characters like stapy, Bracelety, Naily, Spongy, Pie, Foldy and TV

also, this image is good for a overall reference but a lot of characters are a lot smaller then normal, Black Hole beingh the mostl clear exemple as he normaly dwarfs most of his teamates

Hum... long characters should had their with mesured as well sinse we can give Large size for long characters that aren't that big overall, Would be characters like stapy, Bracelety, Naily, Spongy, Pie, Foldy and TV

also, this image is good for a overall reference but a lot of characters are a lot smaller then normal, Black Hole beingh the mostl clear exemple as he normaly dwarfs most of his teamates
I'll check on that later.

There's a thing called perspective whenever something looks smaller or bigger than usual from a certain view. Besides, this image shows every BFB contestant next to each other for easier measurements.
They are not lined up straight, especially with their legs bent awkwardly, so I don't find that reliable to use. If it was an official height chart from some concept art with them standing straight, that would be more reliable.

Back