• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Well, can't wait to see

changing subject. I tried to watch Exelent entities yesterday, I saw the entire first season(Most confusing thing I ever watched) and the second seasson first and second episodes... but the volume was umberable, I couldn't even understand what most characters were saying most of the time and them someone like headset would screech in my ear, there is any way to avoid that horrible audio quality?

Well, can't wait to see

changing subject. I tried to watch Exelent entities yesterday, I saw the entire first season(Most confusing thing I ever watched) and the second seasson first and second episodes... but the volume was umberable, I couldn't even understand what most characters were saying most of the time and them someone like headset would screech in my ear, there is any way to avoid that horrible audio quality?
I’d agree that the audio and the entirety of season 1 is unbearable, but try turning on captions

The profile looks great overall, good job. I'm pretty sure you are mistaken with Greeny having transmutation though. I interpreted the scene as the Mushroom Peepy being special and containing a prize, that being the guitar, as signified by it playing music rapidly, which Greeny obtained by popping the Mushroom Peepy. The sound that played when Greeny poked it was a popping sound. Greeny considered the guitar as a mythical magical machine, despite not taking his own supernatural abilities seriously, so my idea is consistent to what else we see during Greeny's Grand Game.

Okay, so TPOT 7 is out and... I don't even know what to say, They adressed basically EVERY SINGLE COMPLAIN THE FANBASE HAD, so much character development... and also Now It's kinda confirmed what happen when TWO eliminates someone

BFDI:TPOT 7: The Seven Wonders of Goiky

It released around an hour ago.
This episode is excellent! There is so much story details in it that were well-written! I correctly predicted that if Clock were to get eliminated, he would say something about the situation with Winner, but what happened in addition to that exceeded my expectations. 🌟

I voted for Winner to be safe instead of Yellow Face this time, since I want to see what Clock will do.

Okay, so TPOT 7 is out and... I don't even know what to say, They adressed basically EVERY SINGLE COMPLAIN THE FANBASE HAD, so much character development... and also Now It's kinda confirmed what happen when TWO eliminates someone
Don't forget the spoiler tab. Anyway, yes, I'm very happy about the clarifications about the characters and any development that occurred; I'll have to update my character preference tier list at some point. No, it's not confirmed what happens when Two eliminates a character. Two made an exception for Clock, so Clock could try reconciling with Winner.

Don't forget the spoiler tab. Anyway, yes, I'm very happy about the clarifications about the characters and any development that occurred; I'll have to update my character preference tier list at some point. No, it's not confirmed what happens when Two eliminates a character. Two made an exception for Clock, so Clock could try reconciling with Winner.
Ye, I lefted vague for a reason
Well, Two basically confirmed that It was bringing then somewhere, just no where this somewhere is

Also, I voted price tag as I think they need protection to survive this elimination and she was the one who did her best for her team this episode

And the glass pane made Death P.A.C.T again win so Book was right :v

Also, we have the biggest LS feat of the series, Four moving a infinitly tall stack of dirt plates as confirmed by X :V this may give clock a stamina feat sinse It's implied he finished cleaning then by the end of the epdsode... without hands

Just saw the episode, and I’m glad we got to see the EXITors again. I’m also glad more characters are getting more development like Golf Ball and Puffball becoming a great duo and Fanny realizing and going against her own team’s mission to win the challenge for her team. To be fair, I’ve been thinking that what Fanny is being right now could’ve been what Eva from Total Drama could’ve been like had it not been for her early boot.
Also, we have the biggest LS feat of the series, Four moving a infinitly tall stack of dirt plates as confirmed by X :V this may give clock a stamina feat sinse It's implied he finished cleaning then by the end of the epdsode... without hands
Pretty sure that was a joke not meant to be taken seriously. We’ll just have to wait for Cary’s reaction to confirm its legitimacy.

Ye, I lefted vague for a reason
Well, Two basically confirmed that It was bringing then somewhere, just no where this somewhere is
That is true, but we can't rule out the possibility that this "somewhere" is a void or something like a computer's trash bin.
Also, I voted price tag as I think they need protection to survive this elimination and she was the one who did her best for her team this episode
Good choice.
And the glass pane made Death P.A.C.T again win so Book was right :v
Yeah, it was considered as 100% guaranteed to help win the challenge. However, the fine print stated that this was actually just to look cool. This case is probably just a coincidence.
Pretty sure that was a joke not meant to be taken seriously. We’ll just have to wait for Cary’s reaction to confirm its legitimacy.
The stack of plates wasn't infinitely tall, it was just continuously being revealed to be taller beyond most people's expectations. In the case that the stack of plates was infinitely tall, this kind of occurrence should be treated with scrutiny. My best example; most people wouldn't consider clowns as having infinite lifting strength for endlessly being able to pull rags out of their pocket. Also, if the stack of plates was infinitely tall, then it's peculiar how it was able to stay on the counter without breaking anything.

If Cary's reaction to the video will provide insight, then for it to count as what I think JustANormalLemon has in mind, he'd need to say something like "Heh, an infinitely tall stack... Four sure is strong for being able to put that on the counter.".

Either way, I agree with this being a stamina feat that Clock demonstrated.
Just saw the episode, and I’m glad we got to see the EXITors again. I’m also glad more characters are getting more development like Golf Ball and Puffball becoming a great duo and Fanny realizing and going against her own team’s mission to win the challenge for her team.
Yes, all that was enjoyable for me too.

That is true, but we can't rule out the possibility that this "somewhere" is a void or something like a computer's trash bin.
This still not a existence erasure, jut BFR
Yeah, it was considered as 100% guaranteed to help win the challenge. However, the fine print stated that this was actually just to look cool. This case is probably just a coincidence.
I know, just found It funny

This still not a existence erasure, jut BFR
That's true, but more information about it that we don't know about could recontextualize it. Also, technically Two never confirmed that it was true that the contestants go somewhere; Clock assumed it and then Pin said that the other contestants assumed Two was dealing with Lightning, which Two said would've been a better lie than that they defeated a shark.

Anyway, now it's time for me to give the rundown of what else I observed that concerns the VS Battles Wiki.

actually, we now know that Yellow face has the ability to create a portal for his "AD dimension" sinse we can see a Ywllow face shaped portal when winner was trowing some of the itens out, so we have another pocket di1ension feat, trough I don't think It had more then one star... or if even had one, i think the most important part is that as showed before Yellow face can fuse this AD dimension to the normal one to summon itens directly in the real world without needig to enter It if he chooses too

Oh, and Tree little tree house is now only optional equipament sinse It was destroyed on his death(we can see It falling on the floor

I saw the newest episode of TPOT. Apparently Robot Flower effortlessly beat up Rubber Spatula, who can one shot bugs. Does this mean there can be an upgrade for every BFDI contestant from one shotting bugs to being comparable to a contestant who can easily beat up a character who can one shot bugs?

I saw the newest episode of TPOT. Apparently Robot Flower effortlessly beat up Rubber Spatula, who can one shot bugs. Does this mean there can be an upgrade for every BFDI contestant from one shotting bugs to being comparable to a contestant who can easily beat up a character who can one shot bugs?
I was just getting to establishing a scaling chain for the series, but yeah Robot Flower (And anyone who scales to her) should upscale given she stomped him.

Another notable thing that should be brought up is that Four should be at least 2 times above his currently scaled AP value since he was completely unfazed from TV and Puffball crashing into him at once (Eraser was there too, but he wasn't doing much aside from adding his own weight to make the attack stronger) while attacks from Basketball and Gelatin have been shown to slightly harm him.

Basically, any contestant scaling to Gelatin or Basketball should be flat out 33.76 exaFOE while Four's AP is >>>33.76 exaFOE from him regularly overpowering the contestants.

Where does the 33.76 exafoe come from?
The profiles were weirdly disorganized ever since the one shotting bugs feat

Anyway, Evil Leafy's body contains a pocket dimension with a starry sky, which would require 33.76 exafoe to create. Bugs ate Evil Pink Leafy, who's basically just Evil Leafy but pink, so Bugs are above 33.76 exafoe. Contestants can one shot bugs, so they're above that by a lot. The hosts are far above the contestants, so they're even further above that

Wasn't the formula for generic starry skies like 16.88 exafoe?

Wasn't the formula for generic starry skies like 16.88 exafoe?
Yeah
The profiles were weirdly disorganized ever since the one shotting bugs feat

Anyway, Evil Leafy's body contains a pocket dimension with a starry sky, which would require 33.76 exafoe to create. Bugs ate Evil Pink Leafy, who's basically just Evil Leafy but pink, so Bugs are above 33.76 exafoe. Contestants can one shot bugs, so they're above that by a lot. The hosts are far above the contestants, so they're even further above that
I think you're misunderstanding here.

Puffball and TV are each scaling to around one one-shot value above 16.88 exaFOE due to scaling to contestants who consistently one-shot bugs who are capable of destroying Giant Pink Evil Leafy's stomach dimension, and since Four was completely unaffected by their combined attack, it means he scales above 33.76 exaFOE (2 times 16.88 exaFOE).

Yeah

Puffball and TV are each scaling to around one one-shot value above 16.88 exaFOE due to scaling to contestants who consistently one-shot bugs who are capable of destroying Giant Pink Evil Leafy's stomach dimension, and since Four was completely unaffected by their combined attack, it means he scales above 33.76 exaFOE (2 times 16.88 exaFOE).
Oh alright. I still think Evil Leafy's profile should have the starry sky explanation under the Attack Potency section though

Oh alright. I still think Evil Leafy's profile should have the starry sky explanation under the Attack Potency section though
By virtue of having one inside you isn't enough (It was originally on there, but it was removed), but that shouldn't matter since GPEL's pocket dimension was destroyed upon the bugs biting/destroying that specific part of her body where the pocket dimension is.

I can still specify the dimensions contents within her ability section if needed, though.

Yeah

Ah, thanks for the analysis, I was sure there was a multiplier for this scaling

the trailer itself is almost done, actually.
ok update im almost done with it, finally. heres the tn i made for it, expect it tomorrow or some time around then
image.png

Back