• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
No he isn’t. I had a calculation of him weighing 1231 kg, which isn’t even remotely close to being a star. Regardless, I’m pretty sure those are more anti-feat gags not meant to be taken seriously.
your calc is based on IRL logic? beacuse fiction can ignore It really easy, It's just plan scaling spongy > enlarged sun

Trough I can agree if we considere that he only achive this weight trough toon force, so would be like that

spongy whem someone is tring to lift or push him > star > effil tower > spongy normaly

Trough I can agree if we considere that he only achive this weight trough toon force, so would be like that

spongy whem someone is tring to lift or push him > star > effil tower > spongy normaly
The inconsistency isn't of Spongy's weight, it's of the lifting of the characters. Aside from characters struggling to lift Spongy despite not struggling to move the Sun, there is zero indication that Spongy's weight may drastically vary. The series doesn't keep the portrayed strength of the characters perpetually as stellar because many of the conflicts and interactions in the plots involve the characters, in a terrestrial setting, being portrayed as not having their proven superpowers. The other characters also sometimes don't casually lift other items that aren't as heavy as the Sun, most notably how they jump lower when holding anything during BFDIA 5b and don't have perfect throwing distance, but of course that's going to happen when the series takes its less necessarily powerful characters seriously and keeps the characters grounded into having less power for the sake of them having more of a challenge, instead of the series letting the characters have that "The Sun's just a star." attitude that the VS Battles Wiki measures. BFDIA 5b wouldn't be very fun if any of the characters could use physics defying capabilities to circumvent any of the strategizing that is otherwise required to complete the puzzles. The characters have shown during other occurrences that, if they want to, they can do a lot more. A lot of the characters probably don't realize how strong they are though.
Regardless, I’m pretty sure those are more anti-feat gags not meant to be taken seriously.
Characters not casually lifting things that weigh less than the Sun aren't merely gags, but rather are inconsistencies and/or intentional nerfs for the sake of plot. Please don't call them gags, since the nature of why the VS Battles Wiki doesn't prioritize these kinds of occurrences is different than that, and in a way, calling them gags also downplays the skill behind the production of the series when it's trying to tell a story.

For example: There's nothing funny about Donut saying "Bomby! You're the strongest one of us! Go fill her up!" during BFB 14 when talking about filling Barf Bag with water to prevent her from being unconscious because of her always needing liquid in her to survive. The circumstances only gave the characters depth that's inconsistent with their far higher feats and ended with a solution to Barf Bag's problem that was lesser in scope than needing to move the Sun, since the series doesn't always want to be extraterrestrially extreme, unlike what we would use of it to judge how a BFDI character would do in a VS thread fight against another character who has superpowers.

Another example during BFB 14 that's more relevant: During the part when Team Ice Cube was escaping the lava in the buried forest, instead of the characters just trying harder to lift Spongy, succeeding, then escaping unharmed, which would've made the scene flow better if Spongy's risk was just for humor, Donut jumped down to lift Spongy better and sacrificed himself, refusing to let Spongy be a disposable tool again, which is an example of Donut's "standing by his principles" portrayal that the writers usually aim to give him. What Gelatin said after Donut died was the funny part, because Gelatin reacted to serious circumstances in a quirky way, providing comic relief. The anti-feats aren't prioritized by the VS Battles Wiki for the same reasons I wrote in the previous example.

The inconsistency isn't of Spongy's weight, it's of the lifting of the characters. Aside from characters struggling to lift Spongy despite not struggling to move the Sun, there is zero indication that Spongy's weight may drastically vary. The series doesn't keep the portrayed strength of the characters perpetually as stellar because many of the conflicts and interactions in the plots involve the characters, in a terrestrial setting, being portrayed as not having their proven superpowers. The other characters also sometimes don't casually lift other items that aren't as heavy as the Sun, most notably how they jump lower when holding anything during BFDIA 5b and don't have perfect throwing distance, but of course that's going to happen when the series takes its less necessarily powerful characters seriously and keeps the characters grounded into having less power for the sake of them having more of a challenge, instead of the series letting the characters have that "The Sun's just a star." attitude that the VS Battles Wiki measures. BFDIA 5b wouldn't be very fun if any of the characters could use physics defying capabilities to circumvent any of the strategizing that is otherwise required to complete the puzzles. The characters have shown during other occurrences that, if they want to, they can do a lot more. A lot of the characters probably don't realize how strong they are though
Fair, guess It's more of a personal way I interpret thous downgrades to plot sake as the character living in a world that common objects and their surrpndings are equivalent to them in power equalizing to how we would percive our real world

A character that can move the sun but can't handle a envil would just mean that envils in this world are heavier them a sun

But I undertoody what You meant, thanks for the clarification

Funnily enough, I once saw a Death Battle thumbnail of Saitama being up against David around 3 years back. Though if it's about limitless power as the connection, Two fits him more.
that does sound funny hehehehe I wanna if these objects have a good chance against a bloke like Saitama. Maybe Gelatine afterwards

Do y'all remember the time he won against Thanos? when BFDI was Large Town?

Just watched the entire Daily Object Show saga untill now, including the mini episodes and fillers

Would be fun making a profile for Box of tiny tacos and bomb, but we make a profile for bomb or make a profile for evil blood bag and give a "possesing bomb" key?

Probable make a profile for bomb, make a normal key and after eating the clone machine core keys and put bomb as a standard equipament to a key evil for blood bag

Look what dropped an hour ago

Good
Would be fun making a profile for Box of tiny tacos and bomb, but we make a profile for bomb or make a profile for evil blood bag and give a "possesing bomb" key?
I happen to be working on a page of the Tiny Tacos right now, but I’m holding off from uploading it until TDOS concludes.

Good

I happen to be working on a page of the Tiny Tacos right now, but I’m holding off from uploading it until TDOS concludes.
It will take a while but fair, the question mostly is. Woufd they get separated profiles and a team profile or just the 4 as one single person like the trash and the gang from fnaf

It will take a while but fair, the question mostly is. Woufd they get separated profiles and a team profile or just the 4 as one single person like the trash and the gang from fnaf
They are notable for sticking together for a majority of the time like you would see with the Ice Climbers and the Team Rocket Trio, so they will all be a 4-in-1 one profile.

They are notable for sticking together for a majority of the time like you would see with the Ice Climbers and the Team Rocket Trio, so they will all be a 4-in-1 one profile.
I mean, the tiny taco tales kinda changes that but okay

Look what dropped an hour ago

Not much notable on this episode other them some
time traveling bulshit so probable some form of acasuallity... or not IDK, new keys for computer new form, empowerment scaling from the original super objects, evil computer tablet pen portal gun. We also have a new LS feat for evil computer trowing the mountain and having natural weaponary for his plug tail

Also

This Tiny Toast and Tiny Sketch runing around the world feat is better them the normal pill one sinse they walked a greater distance in less time

I can't sleep untill the new BFDI episode relesease, there is a really big chance of NOT beingh IDFB but... THERE IS A CHANCE THIS TIME!!!

I'm crying... I loved this... I cand even think straight

This is one of the best episodes I ever saw!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

And also, there was so much good info about characters powers and habilities

Tennis ball has Resistence to plot manipulation now :V

It's delightful that BFDIA is back! It has my favorite animation style out of all of them in the BFDI series. I'm thankful that this was made. 🌟
GUYS GUYS GUYS THEY MADE PENCIL GOOD-

PENCIL IS NOW MY GOAT AGAIN
The episode took place before Pencil's decline though.
Tennis ball has Resistence to plot manipulation now :V
As for what else I observed that concerns the VS Battles Wiki...

Nah, Tennis Ball said her self she is Cannonically dead, so the plot was defined so she could say that, It's probable both + ressurection. Tennis Ball can say "**** It" and ressurect her self and not even the plot can stop her

The remaining contestants on Team No-Name as of this episode received Yoyle Berries for being safe, except for Puffball who was eliminated, so those characters could potentially achieve Yoyle Metal forms. Tennis Ball did, but he died shortly after because of Firey Speaker Box's electricity. The other characters didn't eat their Yoyle Berries for that reason
Nop, their Yoyle Berries are eletrified so they would die If they used them to turn into Yoyle Metal like Tennis Ball

Not much relevant, probable just "cure" Yoyle Metal transformation, We wouldn't give a Ant Poison powernull

Evil Leafy actuslly ressurect trough No name staring at that mirror, not really phasing, but the glass thing is true

I was meant to link the the scribble toys from Yellow face . Any way: It's just straigh Up weapons, not toys sinse they were made to kill someone right away

Ice Cube figured out how to rewire the Revolutionary Headphones to play soothing music instead of a weird noise
. This demonstrated that she's knowledgeable enough to alter machines in ways that weren't intended by their original creator
Well, I would give Ice Cube Hacking

An anti-feat; Team No-Name found it serendipitous to discover basic wooden planks in a room while Evil Leafy was chasing them, because the team members were able to put the planks on a window as a good barrier to protect themselves from Evil Leafy for a long while. At least Firey said that the glue they used was "super strong", which could be interpreted as an adhesive manipulation superpower that scales above Evil Leafy's power. This idea would be consistent to how Yellow Face's super-glue makes his Revolutionary Headphones unremovable by characters who wear them, including by Gelatin
Isn't just the wood blocking evil Leafy from Phasing sinse she can only Phase trough Glass?

Nah, Tennis Ball said her self she is Cannonically dead, so the plot was defined so she could say that, It's probable both + ressurection. Tennis Ball can say "***** It" and ressurect her self and not even the plot can stop her
What happened seemed to be both of our ideas combined.
Nop, their Yoyle Berries are eletrified so they would die If they used them to turn into Yoyle Metal like Tennis Ball
I included that in what I wrote. I was thinking that maybe the electricity could be circumvented depending on the battle conditions of a VS thread or who their opponent is in a VS thread as a way they "could potentially achieve Yoyle Metal forms". Either way, for the sake of indexing the full arsenals of the characters, the electrified Yoyle Berries should be included on the profiles, since those items can be useful. Since the characters now know that they can't eat those berries, it's possible that they could use them against an opponent.
Not much relevant, probable just "cure" Yoyle Metal transformation, We wouldn't give a Ant Poison powernull
That's a false analogy. Anti-Poison is the opposite of poison; instead of killing a character, it resurrects a character. The yellow tomatoes, regardless of whether or not they're portrayed as a "cure", still nullified the transformation effect of Yoyle Berries by reverting the characters back to normal. Transformation is an ability, so the tomatoes demonstrated power nullification. It's likely that the nullification is specifically of Yoyle Metal transformation though, so you're correct too in a way.
Evil Leafy actuslly ressurect trough No name staring at that mirror, not really phasing, but the glass thing is true
Oh right, since Evil Leafy was dead before her appearance during this episode. I forgot about that. Thanks for reminding me.
I was meant to link the the scribble toys from Yellow face . Any way: It's just straigh Up weapons, not toys sinse they were made to kill someone right away
Yellow Face said that behind the fancy labels, all those scribble items were the same product, in response to Bomby complaining that he got a stick instead of a katana or a lightsaber. So, the items are just sticks.
Well, I would give Ice Cube Hacking
That's possible, but I don't know enough about how the Revolutionary Headphones get their sound to write that's you're surely correct. I always thought that they were just set to play a specific prerecorded sound from within, but since Ice Cube rewired hers to play music, it's possible that the sound comes from a database or the Internet. Despite what Ice Cube did, the headphones appear to actually be wireless, since they're not plugged into anything, so it seems that the noise did come from elsewhere, but that would mean that Ice Cube didn't actually rewire the headphones. Maybe I'm just imagining it wrong though. It's not as though I know how to rewire machines without instructions.
Isn't just the wood blocking evil Leafy from Phasing sinse she can only Phase trough Glass?
Perhaps. I imagined that Evil Leafy could've just phased through the glass to destroy the wood.

What happened seemed to be both of our ideas combined.
Yes
I included that in what I wrote. I was thinking that maybe the electricity could be circumvented depending on the battle conditions of a VS thread or who their opponent is in a VS thread as a way they "could potentially achieve Yoyle Metal forms". Either way, for the sake of indexing the full arsenals of the characters, the electrified Yoyle Berries should be included on the profiles, since those items can be useful. Since the characters now know that they can't eat those berries, it's possible that they could use them against an opponent.
Agree, still wouldn't give them "Yoyle metal" keys
That's a false analogy. Anti-Poison is the opposite of poison; instead of killing a character, it resurrects a character. The yellow tomatoes, regardless of whether or not they're portrayed as a "cure", still nullified the transformation effect of Yoyle Berries by reverting the characters back to normal. Transformation is an ability, so the tomatoes demonstrated power nullification. It's likely that the nullification is specifically of Yoyle Metal transformation though, so you're correct too in a way.
Ye, You got the Idea
Oh right, since Evil Leafy was dead before her appearance during this episode. I forgot about that. Thanks for reminding me.
No problem... Should this mirror be into evil leafy "Optional equipament" them? sinse She used It to be ressurected
Yellow Face said that behind the fancy labels, all those scribble items were the same product, in response to Bomby complaining that he got a stick instead of a katana or a lightsaber. So, the items are just sticks.
Ye, they aren't the weapons stated, but they were still made to "kill someone right away" so Still a weapon
That's possible, but I don't know enough about how the Revolutionary Headphones get their sound to write that's you're surely correct. I always thought that they were just set to play a specific prerecorded sound from within, but since Ice Cube rewired hers to play music, it's possible that the sound comes from a database or the Internet. Despite what Ice Cube did, the headphones appear to actually be wireless, since they're not plugged into anything, so it seems that the noise did come from elsewhere, but that would mean that Ice Cube didn't actually rewire the headphones. Maybe I'm just imagining it wrong though. It's not as though I know how to rewire machines without instructions.
You are reading to much into It, Ice cube took a pice of tecnology and made It do something else, I think this falls into "hacking" here for the wiki
Perhaps. I imagined that Evil Leafy could've just phased through the glass to destroy the wood.
I mean, would be like saying "why didn't evil leafy just destroyed the door? is she stupid?" and we can see evil leafy "bashing" into the window, this could pretty well be her tring to phase trough the glass and falling thanks to beingh stoped by the wood

Yes

Agree, still wouldn't give them "Yoyle metal" keys

Ye, You got the Idea
Thanks. 👍
No problem... Should this mirror be into evil leafy "Optional equipament" them? sinse She used It to be ressurected
No, because it has only ever stayed on the wall inside her hotel as far as we're aware, kind of like a fixed respawn point. Instead, it should be mentioned on her profile that that this particular location allows Evil Leafy to conveniently resurrect.
Ye, they aren't the weapons stated, but they were still made to "kill someone right away" so Still a weapon
The characters realistically could kill any real life-form with mundane items, so with the items being demonstrated to not cause immediate death, the statement doesn't mean all that much. For example, during the previous episode, BFDIA 5e: The Long-lost Yoyle City, if Rocky was a normal rock, he would've gotten obliterated by Coiny throwing a stick at him at relativistic speed, in the case that the stick somehow wouldn't get obliterated before it reached him, so characters having anything to throw is immediately a major advantage. Items probably just help the process of killing, which wasn't "right away" in this case because the members of FreeSmart are comparable to the members of WOAH Bunch. Yellow Face claiming that the products he provided could kill someone right away was likely part of the "fancy labels" he was referring to, since his teammates couldn't kill the FreeSmart members right away despite using the items that were supposedly designed to do so, unless the "someone" in question is a regular person who doesn't scale to the main cast, in which case the weapons would be like toys to the characters who wielded them during this episode anyway.
You are reading to much into It, Ice cube took a pice of tecnology and made It do something else, I think this falls into "hacking" here for the wiki
Hacking means to have unauthorized access to data though, or in the slightly different words of the VS Battles Wiki, "the process of breaking into computers, robots, advanced artificial intelligences and/or software and taking control of the system". If Ice Cube truly only rewired the Revolutionary Headphones, then it's an engineering feat. A machine that plays one specific noise isn't that advanced, but if Ice Cube somehow broke into a music database of some sort through the headphone's compatibility with it, then the feat would be even more impressive. I'm neutral about both options, since they're similar and I don't know how to reach a definite conclusion about which option the feat most likely is. All I know is that the feat is of intelligence, so either way, it should be added to the Intelligence section of Ice Cube's profile.
I mean, would be like saying "why didn't evil leafy just destroyed the door? is she stupid?" and we can see evil leafy "bashing" into the window, this could pretty well be her tring to phase trough the glass and falling thanks to beingh stoped by the wood
To be fair, it's likely that Evil Leafy is stupid, as a purely murderous epitome of evil, since that's mostly all she ever demonstrates when she has any significant role in an episode. Maybe that's why she couldn't get through the planks. She might only know how to use one technique at a time, so when she was trying to phase through the glass, she wasn't accounting for the planks.

every thing seens fine expet the Yellow face weapons thing, after all, anything desingned to kill is a weapon, but this is just terminology, I'm not saying It would have death hax

]We do have those for Leafy and Bubble, so everyone else having access to Yoyle Berries should have these keys as well
They would die the moment they eat the Yoyle berries like tennis ball trough, so I don't think makes sense(also for me we should remove everyone Yoyle metal keys and make a profile for the Yoyle berries instead, would keep the key for leafy trough sinse she has diferent powers in that form that are diferent from standard Yoyle berries, for everyone else would just link to the Yoyle berries profile instead

Another compliment for the episode, the fact we see Tennis Ball critizising Golf Ball instead of basically licking Golf Ball feet like in most of their apearances from BFB foward

They would die the moment they eat the Yoyle berries like tennis ball trough, so I don't think makes sense(also for me we should remove everyone Yoyle metal keys and make a profile for the Yoyle berries instead, would keep the key for leafy trough sinse she has diferent powers in that form that are diferent from standard Yoyle berries, for everyone else would just link to the Yoyle berries profile instead
Them dying as they eat them would not disqualify them from having a different key. The Yoyle Berry Tennis Ball ate was rigged with electricity which killed him. And just because they have never been shown to do these abilities doesn’t mean they can’t do them.

One thing you forgot to mention: Pencil, Book, and Ruby are pretty skilled in unarmed combat since they can react and strike with swift movements against WOAH Bunch despite how that team had access to weapons

Them dying as they eat them would not disqualify them from having a different key. The Yoyle Berry Tennis Ball ate was rigged with electricity which killed him. And just because they have never been shown to do these abilities doesn’t mean they can’t do them.
Their status to this key:

Tier: 10-C

Habilities: Imortality type 7, Inorganic Phisiology

Strengh: Unaplicable, After eating the eletrified Yoyle berries they die, making them unable to move

Speed: Imobile

Dura: 4-A

Do You se the problem? they don't really have acess to this form in a way that makes sense to use to make It a key, and again. Still think most Yoyle metal keys should be removed and just made into a Yoyle berries profile

Their status to this key:

Tier: 10-C

Habilities: Imortality type 7, Inorganic Phisiology

Strengh: Unaplicable, After eating the eletrified Yoyle berries they die, making them unable to move

Speed: Imobile

Dura: 4-A

Do You se the problem? they don't really have acess to this form in a way that makes sense to use to make It a key, and again. Still think most Yoyle metal keys should be removed and just made into a Yoyle berries profile
??????

Again, what the flunk does this have anything to do with not getting a new key? Like I said, the form Tennis Ball had was from a Yoyle Berry rigged with electricity when he ate it. The electricity was from something not even from the Yoyle Berry.

??????

Again, what the flunk does this have anything to do with not getting a new key? Like I said, the form Tennis Ball had was from a Yoyle Berry rigged with electricity when he ate it. The electricity was from something not even from the Yoyle Berry.
Wait Wait, are we talking about all the new Yoyle metal forms or just the No name team Yoyle metal forms? beacuse I'm only talking about the thouse Eletrified Yoyle metal

If we ever try to make profiles for Exellent Entities how we pass the first seasson extreme errors of animation? like, there is scenes that there even characters missing while they talk

Back