• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Saitama fights a vengeful plant (BFDI vs OPM)

The BFB Contestants are all transported to Japan to steal the entire thing. Leafy has the great idea to just pull the entire thing off to allow it to float in the middle of the Ocean. This being a big nono for Saitama afterall if contact with the entire rest of the world is taken from Japan then how will he get his favorite games to play with king? uhh I guess?

Leafy is fully equipped! meaning she has access to her recover center and the ability to transform into her yoyle metal form if she so chooses

Speed is Equalized!

Neither have prior knowledge of the other

Both are in character and willing to kill

Saitama is in his post-training key. No Parallel timeline for him

AP is 1.99 times in Saitama's favor

Leafy:

Saitama Loses to another green thing from object show:

Incon:

So this is Leafy currently competing in BFB based on what is on the OP? Because that means she can come back through Four reviving her after death.

Also, that revenge thing for Leafy only happened in the finale of Season 1 and never happened in any other episode, so that doesn't fit her.

So this is Leafy currently competing in BFB based on what is on the OP? Because that means she can come back through Four reviving her after death.

Also, that revenge thing for Leafy only happened in the finale of Season 1 and never happened in any other episode, so that doesn't fit her.
Four isn't here so It's not combat applicable

the lore says it takes place during BFB although I'm just giving her the Leafy Recovery Center

What is the chance of Leafy using the box of paper slips to social influence Saitama into letting her do It by paing the balded cape guy?

Four isn't here so It's not combat applicable
He's been near the contestants most of the time during challenges (With the exceptions of the episodes Donut and Announcer hosted in since he wasn't there) and he would often revive them whenever he hears that they died, especially since he can hear from interplanetary distances. He's basically done that to Gelatin in BFB 23.

He's been near the contestants most of the time during challenges (With the exceptions of the episodes Donut and Announcer hosted in since he wasn't there) and he would often revive them whenever he hears that they died. He's basically done that to Gelatin in BFB 23.
ye ye, but this is a Vs wiki Thread, so unless stated no outside help, Four also multiple times didn't revived contestants

ye ye, but this is a Vs wiki Thread, so unless stated no outside help, Four also multiple times didn't revived contestants
"Outside Influence: None. No characters of either verse, aside from those participating in the battle, may influence the outcome of the battle in any way. That means they may not join the fight, grant buffs, create shields, provide information etc. Exceptions are things like blessings, calling upon some higher entities power for a spell, summoning familiars to battle for them, having another character as equipment or more generally spoken the things which are listed on the profile as part of a characters own powers and abilities."

Otherwise we wouldn’t have metafictional game protagonists getting help from the players who help them canonically or beings on the same dimensionality as them bring them back after death as they promised, which has been allowed before. Also, those were the earlier episodes in which in the later ones, Four began to show more care about reviving contestants after they die.

Otherwise we wouldn’t have metafictional game protagonists getting help from the players who help them canonically or beings on the same dimensionality as them bring them back after death as they promised, which has been allowed before. Also, those were the earlier episodes in which in the later ones, Four began to show more care about reviving contestants after they die.
Pretty sure Four would count as outside help here since he's just a character on his own unlike the metafictional stuff that tends to be the same character

Saitama arguably wouldn't get one-shot by the Emergency Button due to scaling far above Atomic Samurai, but if that's too questionable to be correct, then Leafy would win. Leafy being willing to use the Emergency Button just for sarcastically demonstrating how comfortable it is to get obliterated by a laser signifies that, if she has it, she wouldn't be reluctant to use it to help her win a battle. Saitama doesn't default to strategizing in a battle, so it would take him some time to realize that he needs to destroy the recovery center if he lasts more than a few seconds. Any amount of time Saitama would spend fighting Leafy before trying to destroy her recovery center would produce a setback for Saitama, meanwhile it would give Leafy ample opportunities to use the Emergency Button.

If Saitama wouldn't get one-shot by the Emergency Button, then I still think Leafy would win, but the battle would be closer than what I described in the previous paragraph. Leafy has plenty of options such as her overwhelming amount of knives, and Leafy having her recovery center is still a big advantage.

I vote for Leafy winning for the reasons I wrote.

Edit: I made an oversight that has been corrected with further discussion!

Last edited:
Saitama arguably wouldn't get one-shot by the Emergency Button due to scaling far above Atomic Samurai, but if that's too questionable to be correct, then Leafy would win. Leafy being willing to use the Emergency Button just for sarcastically demonstrating how comfortable it is to get obliterated by a laser signifies that, if she has it, she wouldn't be reluctant to use it to help her win a battle. Saitama doesn't default to strategizing in a battle, so it would take him some time to realize that he needs to destroy the recovery center if he lasts more than a few seconds. Any amount of time Saitama would spend fighting Leafy before trying to destroy her recovery center would produce a setback for Saitama, meanwhile it would give Leafy ample opportunities to use the Emergency Button.

If Saitama wouldn't get one-shot by the Emergency Button, then I still think Leafy would win, but the battle would be closer than what I described in the previous paragraph. Leafy has plenty of options such as her overwhelming amount of knives, and Leafy having her recovery center is still a big advantage.

I vote for Leafy winning for the reasons I wrote.
Saitama wouldn't get deconstructed as he resist matter manipulation at the Sub-Atomic level. I will be adding that resistance shortly as it has already been accepted.

Saitama fighting anyone remotely on par with him means he can one shot after a few exchanges if the other person doesn't have extreme levels of RPL.

Saitama wouldn't get deconstructed as he resist matter manipulation at the Sub-Atomic level. I will be adding that resistance shortly as it has already been accepted.
Thanks for clarifying that. I had a feeling it was true.
Saitama fighting anyone remotely on par with him means he can one shot after a few exchanges if the other person doesn't have extreme levels of RPL.
That's true. I had thought of Saitama's accelerated development, but I mysteriously accidentally didn't factor that into my judgement. It seems that there's nothing Leafy could do to win then, since she wouldn't defeat Saitama quick enough before he would consider Leafy as a worthy opponent and get serious, which triggers his accelerated development. Leafy's recovery center would be useless, since once Saitama would inevitably kill Leafy once, by that point Saitama would've became stronger, and Leafy having been recovered wouldn't be strong enough to prevent Saitama from destroying the recovery center, now knowing what it does, then killing Leafy again to secure the victory. It appears that this matchup is a stomp.

I switch my vote to Saitama winning the battle for the reasons that have been established.

Leafy has her space ship here trough, nothing stops her from making a DANMAKU amount of lazers and kill saitama by just overwhelming amount of hits

Or I'm underestimating saitama?

Also, I don't think thiscan be a stomp for saitama thanks to Leafy box of paper slits

I can 100% see saitama going out of a fight if someone gives him 500.000.000.000.000.000 dolar to go away

Leafy has her space ship here trough, nothing stops her from making a DANMAKU amount of lazers and kill saitama by just overwhelming amount of hits
I mean what stops Saitama from.just destroying the space ship.

And if his RPL activates he will grow to the point that makes them useless anyway.

Also, I don't think thiscan be a stomp for saitama thanks to Leafy box of paper slits

I can 100% see saitama going out of a fight if someone gives him 500.000.000.000.000.000 dolar to go away
It would be out of character for Leafy to try getting an opponent to give up in a fight by writing a big number on a paper slip and giving it to them. Leafy uses the box of paper slips for purposes outside of combat. Additionally, even if Leafy were to attempt that against Saitama, I don't think Saitama would definitely give up as a result, since paper slips aren't realistically valuable, which might be a detail that would transfer outside of BFDI in the case that Leafy were placed outside of the show. Saitama would probably think that Leafy would be trying to prank him.
Can I see this?
I linked the footage in this comment for you.

It would be out of character for Leafy to try getting an opponent to give up in a fight by writing a big number on a paper slip and giving it to them. Leafy uses the box of paper slips for purposes outside of combat. Additionally, even if Leafy were to attempt that against Saitama, I don't think Saitama would definitely give up as a result, since paper slips aren't realistically valuable, which might be a detail that would transfer outside of BFDI in the case that Leafy were placed outside of the show. Saitama would probably think that Leafy would be trying to prank him.

Saitama can definitely avoid that.

Not only is this super imprecise, but Saitama is a lot smaller than a spaceship in surface area, so it's unlikely he'd be catching much of this danmaku in the first place.

And that's even if he doesn't just easily dodge the projectiles since this isn't even that extreme of a danmaku attack.

Or I'm underestimating saitama?
Based on the two messages above mine here, I guess you were underestimating him. I'm pretty sure Saitama would be serious about lasers that are as fast as him moving his way, so it's not as though he would just stand still and take all those hits like he may if he were casual.

Back