• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
How does it work? What's the strongest attack it has reflected?

Yep.

That's Kamui's intangibility not the one he uses to BFR others tho.

How much faster SP Juubidara is compared to Obito? Ning's amp in this key aren't massive but still.
All previous Sharingan abilities greatly[53]enhanced[63], plus: Spatial Manipulation, Durability Negation, Spatial Manipulation, BFR, Teleportation and Dimensional Travel (Obito's Kamui has two distinct, yet closely related, abilities. The first one allows the user to transport objects in close proximity into the Kamui dimension. The user can transport themselves into the dimension to escape attacks or perform instant teleportation[64], or suck other objects or people[65][66] into Kamui. They can also eject people or objects[65][67], such as weapons, from the Kamui dimension. The second ability allows the user to simulate "intangibility". Once activated, Kamui automatically[68] allows parts of their body to slip into the Kamui dimension, making them seemingly "phase" through physical objects and attacks[69])
Here

How does it work? What's the strongest attack it has reflected?
It creates a clone of whatever it sees that counter-attacks. It is also stated to that the clone has the same power of whatever it copies. Basically, if Ji Ning decides to use an attack, Yagura's mirror will create a clone of him, that will be just as strong, and will do the exact same attack.

4lz8n11.jpeg

How much faster SP Juubidara is compared to Obito? Ning's amp in this key aren't massive but still.
I don't have a specific scaling-chain but he's severly faster, they're completely incomparable in terms of power.

creates a clone of whatever it sees that counter-attacks. It is also stated to that the clone has the same power of whatever it copies. Basically, if Ji Ning decides to use an attack, Yagura's mirror will create a clone of him, that will be just as strong, and will do the exact same attack.
No limits fallacy.

Unless that guy has created something way stronger than himself (like, even above one shot level) and with soul hax as strong as Ning's none of that will matter.

I don't have a specific scaling-chain but he's severly faster, they're completely incomparable in terms of power.
I mean, okay? Ning isn't relying just in his speed to dodge it, but his danger sense and his other perception powers.

No limits fallacy.

Unless that guy has created something way stronger than himself (like, even above one shot level) and with soul hax as strong as Ning's none of that will matter.
He copied KCM Naruto and Killer Bee at the same time, who are stronger than him.
Also, no limits fallacy would apply if the claim is that he could copy Cthulhu or something agregious. So unless there's some discernible reason why he wouldn't be able to copy Ning then no, NLF cannot not be applied.

I mean, okay? Ning isn't relying just in his speed to dodge it, but his danger sense and his other perception powers.
Edit: Also this doesn't disprove the original point of Ning's speed-amps not being a win-con.

He copied KCM Naruto and Killer Bee at the same time, who are stronger than him.
Also, no limits fallacy would apply if the claim is that he could copy Cthulhu or something agregious. So unless there's some discernible reason why he wouldn't be able to copy Ning then no, NLF cannot not be applied.
That's not how NLF works so just stop, but:

No one in his entire verse has soul hax even close to Ning's so that's indeed a NLF.

And how strong Bee and KCM were when he did that? I bet that they weren't even close to Ning, nor would the clone be able to use Ning's powers as they come from understanding type 2 concepts and law hax so like, copying Ning is really beyond anything that fodder has ever done

Edit: Also this doesn't disprove the original point of Ning's speed-amps not being a win-con.
Never said it was a wincon, it will allow Ning to dodge Kamui and that's it, Ning will not even need to get close after Izanagi ends (which someone said that wouldn't last for 10 minutes so idk how useful it would even be here).

That's not how NLF works so just stop.
On the contrary, NFL would dictate that the ability is overplayed far above anything that it has been shown to do.
Yagura copying someone that noticeably overpower him has literally been shown.

No one in his entire verse has soul hax even close to Ning's so that's indeed a NLF.
Saying he can't copy Soul-Hax is fine (Although the Naruto-clone he made did have Kurama's cloak attached so it's not like he can just copy convential properties)

And how strong Bee and KCM were when he did that? I bet that they weren't even close to Ning
AP-difference doesn't cancel out hax in the Naruto-verse in that way. If that was the case then Yagura's water-mirror would just outright not have worked on Naruto nor Bee.

AP-difference doesn't cancel out hax in the Naruto-verse
I am not talking about the verse in general, i am talking about what Yagura can do, again, how strong Naruto and Bee were when Yagura cloned them? If they were weaker than Ning, Ning's clone will be weaker than him, and regardless of that the clone will not have Ning's AOE so it's not protecting anyone.

I am not talking about the verse in general, i am talking about what Yagura can do, again, how strong Naruto and Bee were when Yagura cloned them?
LM+ to Island level

If they were weaker than Ning, Ning's clone will be weaker than him
That is literally not how Yagura's ability works. Yagura's hax is not indicative of scaling. His Water-Mirror being used as an AP feat was not accepted as such.

regardless of that the clone will not have Ning's AOE so it's not protecting anyone.
The clone literally uses the same attack with the same AP, why would it not have the same AoE

Never said it was a wincon, it will allow Ning to dodge Kamui and that's it, Ning will not even need to get close after Izanagi ends (which someone said that wouldn't last for 10 minutes so idk how useful it would even be here).
Unless it allows him to keep up with someone at a completely incomparable level of power, then no.

Last edited:
LM+ to Island level

That is literally not how Yagura's ability works. Yagura's hax is not indicative of scaling. His Water-Mirror being used as an AP feat was not accepted as such.

The clone literally uses the same attack with the same AP, why would it not have the same AoE
This is not going anyway can you list all the win cons for obito?
I am not talking about the verse in general, i am talking about what Yagura can do, again, how strong Naruto and Bee were when Yagura cloned them? If they were weaker than Ning, Ning's clone will be weaker than him, and regardless of that the clone will not have Ning's AOE so it's not protecting anyone.
Can you list all the win cons for JI?
i thought ji ning have thought based hax n passive.
There is a range limit and Obito has kamui and izagni and the biju don't have souls

Cause it will not have the same attacks, Ning's attacks rely on type 2 concepts to be used, the clone will not have that for the same reasons it will not have his soul hax.

Unless it allows him to keep up with someone at a completely incomparable level of power, then no.
Meh, again, it makes him noticeably faster but iirc it's not to the point of a blitz in this key.

Tho, can i get a scan for Obito hitting SP Madara with Kamui?

Also, what do you mean? Why would water mirror be an AP feat? Isn't it a clone of his opponent?

It creates a clone of whatever it sees that counter-attacks. It is also stated to that the clone has the same power of whatever it copies. Basically, if Ji Ning decides to use an attack, Yagura's mirror will create a clone of him, that will be just as strong, and will do the exact same attack.

4lz8n11.jpeg

that technique it useless if u didnt get reflected by the mirror.even if it reflected the clone will be gone after u avoid from being reflected by it or just step aside .

that technique it useless if u didnt get reflected by the mirror.even if it reflected the clone will be gone after u avoid from being reflected by it or just step aside .
Then Obito bfr Ji and that's the end of the fight since he always starts off intangible

Ehhhh

Nice feat yeah but like, Sakura is much closer to him than to Madara, he shouldn't be scaling to Madara via that.

With a tso staff while being amped by sage chakra. Not white mask obito. Why is this being talked about
The minor 1 tail and 8 tail Chakra isn't particularly significant considering that WM Obito basically bullied Killer Bee when they fought. If anything this Obito might be outright weaker than fully fit WM Obito.

Juubidara’s tso have also be reacted to by base guy and kakashi
That supports the idea of Obito being able to react to attacks that significantly outrank him even further.

The clones Yagura make don’t last long so is this really an argument?
The attacks cancel eachother out when used, so yes, it would be a potent counter

Back