• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
The minor 1 tail and 8 tail Chakra isn't particularly significant considering that WM Obito basically bullied Killer Bee when they fought. If anything this Obito might be outright weaker than fully fit WM Obito.
Sage chakra. madara says it

Wait, how far apart do they start? I saw 5 meters at some point in the thread.

Huh. Noted.

Wait, Ning has his Rainwater Domain. As in, a constant Danmaku barrage of rain that doesn't drain stamina. What stops him from just getting close to Obito and basically just waiting him out like Konan while dealing with the Jinchuuriki?

Even with Izanagi, he has what 2 extra lives?

Izanagi, Konan tried a similar strategy and Obito caught her off-guard after he was originally "killed"

I don't recall an instance of Kamui being dodged by anyone but Minato who just straight up teleported and Obito outright saying he was gonna be faster next time.

Izanagi, Konan tried a similar strategy and Obito caught her off-guard after he was originally "killed"

I don't recall an instance of Kamui being dodged by anyone but Minato who just straight up teleported and Obito outright saying he was gonna be faster next time.
OK but what's he gonna do after he uses that Izanagi? Stabbing or blindsiding Ning isn't even inconveniencing him if he could've even gotten through his skin. Not even mentioning his 360° vision and danger sense.

Ning would in all livelihood just continue with his strategy and reason that he can't keep it up indefinitely. And he'd be right.

OK but what's he gonna do after he uses that Izanagi? Stabbing or blindsiding Ning isn't even inconveniencing him if he could've even gotten through his skin. Not even mentioning his 360° vision and danger sense.

Ning would in all livelihood just continue with his strategy and reason that he can't keep it up indefinitely. And he'd be right.

Izanagi was actually not sensed even by Karin who has layered sensory capabilities.

I mean sure but that doesn't change much of anything here.
It changes quite drastically as there wouldn't be anything stopping Obito from just BFRing at that point. If Ning can't sense Izanagi then Obito would just end up appearing behind him at point-blank range (as both Danzo and Obito could do so after using Izanagi) with no counter.

It changes quite drastically as there wouldn't be anything stopping Obito from just BFRing at that point. If Ning can't sense Izanagi then Obito would just end up appearing behind him at point-blank range (as both Danzo and Obito could do so after using Izanagi) with no counter.
His danger sense doesn't have to actually know what Izanagi is for it to tell him to get get of that area, even if his other senses failed. It works even across pocket dimensions and on ambushes planned on other planets so that's not much of an issue.

Huh. Noted.

Wait, Ning has his Rainwater Domain. As in, a constant Danmaku barrage of rain that doesn't drain stamina. What stops him from just getting close to Obito and basically just waiting him out like Konan while dealing with the Jinchuuriki?

Even with Izanagi, he has what 2 extra lives?
Heres the thing. The paper bombs would have been killing obito over and over again. 6 billion of them exploding over 10 minutes. 10 million paper bombs per second. Mind you each little cluster of these paper bombs have the ap to kill obtio as they came from konan who exploded obito's arm with only a couple hundred paper bombs.
He died WAY more than just 2 times. And as far as we know, it doesn't have a known limit, so for 10 minutes he will just come back when he dies.

Heres the thing. The paper bombs would have been killing obito over and over again. 6 billion of them exploding over 10 minutes. 10 million paper bombs per second. Mind you each little cluster of these paper bombs have the ap to kill obtio as they came from konan who exploded obito's arm with only a couple hundred paper bombs.
He died WAY more than just 2 times. And as far as we know, it doesn't have a known limit, so for 10 minutes he will just come back when he dies.
I mean, sure but the logic itself remains the same. He summons his Domain and suddenly it's raining droplets infused with sword rays that can oneshot or at very minimum grievously injured Obito, for a very large area around him.

Really, he just has to keep in range and do his stuff against the Jinchuuriki.

I mean, sure but the logic itself remains the same. He summons his Domain and suddenly it's raining droplets infused with sword rays that can oneshot or at very minimum grievously injured Obito, for a very large area around him.

Really, he just has to keep in range and do his stuff against the Jinchuuriki.
You mean the biju since the biju don't have souls and genjutsu is layered wy more than Ji can resist so genjutsu gg

You mean the biju since the biju don't have souls and genjutsu is layered wy more than Ji can resist so genjutsu gg
Again, those 7 layers aren't legit. They're three separate chains. Considering Illusion Resistance ties into one's soul power in DE, he can very much resist 4 layers.

The bijou he can just hold off with water-fire lotuses, his own agility and his senses. And I must ask but what stops him from just killing the Bijuu or something?

Again, those 7 layers aren't legit. They're three separate chains. Considering Illusion Resistance ties into one's soul power in DE, he can very much resist 4 layers.

The bijou he can just hold off with water-fire lotuses, his own agility and his senses. And I must ask but what stops him from just killing the Bijuu or something?
The LS advantage and biju bombs and their haxes. Genjutsu is above 4 layers even as a low ball the same thing happens genjutsu and kamui gg

Don't know why danmaku is being used as wincon for ji ning when obito phases through all of them.

Voting Obito FRA

Don't know why danmaku is being used as wincon for ji ning when obito phases through all of them.

Voting Obito FRA
its for the jins also he can't phase forever, he becomes physical once doing Kamui and his intangibility apparently only last 10 mins so its viable

he can't really do it from range like tens or hundreds
So Ning will start out of his range and with his danger sense he isn't entering it that easily.

The LS advantage and biju bombs and their haxes. Genjutsu is above 4 layers even as a low ball the same thing happens genjutsu and kamui gg
The biju are being cut down to pieces with a dozen droplets at most so their LS and Biju Bombs mean absolutely nothing and given 6B was restricted, i doubt their Biju Bombs will do any damage to Ning.

genjutsu is OOC.

So Ning will start out of his range and with his danger sense he isn't entering it that easily.

The biju are being cut down to pieces with a dozen droplets at most so their LS and Biju Bombs mean absolutely nothing and given 6B was restricted, i doubt their Biju Bombs will do any damage to Ning.

genjutsu is OOC.
I need scans genjutsu is very ic for obito

I need scans genjutsu is very ic for obito
No you need to provide the scans of Obito genjustuing people in combat. You offered up him doing it to Konan for intel on where Nagato was kept. Not a combat scenario. You claimed he did it to Anko, never showed. You said he did it to Kabuto, never showed.

I gave times when he had the easiest moments to do it and he didn't. Against Guy, against Naruto, against Konan, against Kakashi, against Minato. He never outright starts off with genjutsu unless it's a biju and that's for control or a plan (took control of yagura, genjutsued kuruma so he'd rampage, genjutsued Konan for intel after he had beaten her) stop arguing Genjutsu when there are no instances of Obito doing it offensively.

genjutsu is OOC.
The biju are all 6c plus stronger than Ji so they can just tank it and resurrect since they can’t die coventionally at all can Ji interact with chakra?

No you need to provide the scans of Obito genjustuing people in combat. You offered up him doing it to Konan for intel on where Nagato was kept. Not a combat scenario. You claimed he did it to Anko, never showed. You said he did it to Kabuto, never showed.

I gave times when he had the easiest moments to do it and he didn't. Against Guy, against Naruto, against Konan, against Kakashi, against Minato. He never outright starts off with genjutsu unless it's a biju and that's for control or a plan (took control of yagura, genjutsued kuruma so he'd rampage, genjutsued Konan for intel after he had beaten her) stop arguing Genjutsu when there are no instances of Obito doing it offensively.
Yes. He used it against Kurama, Yagura, Danzo's goons, Kakashi, Konan, and Itachi in the novel iirc.

the biju are literally physical beings.
Intangibility(Although the Bijuu transform into physical matter and give themselves normal biological bodies, they are primarily made entirely out of energy and have been shown to exist in that state. As they are masses of energy in this state, they are impossible to kill by normal means),

Back