• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I think its like 3 or 4 for obito and 1 for Ji Ning. (Counting all the people who said "stomp" as votes for obito)
You know there is a big difference between a FRA and a stomp, right?

Obito's wincons are
Kamui BFR GG
Genjutsu GG
Izangi gg
Paralysis jutsu gg
Chibaku tensei gg
Gedo Mado Sealing GG
Using the edo jinjuriki and biju who can regen infinitly.

Ji Nings Wincons are:
Just going up and trying to kill obito i guess, he has one hax on his page.
Soul hax can probably counter the edo regen.

Both have island lvl+ attacks

Obito has better:
LS including the tailed beast so if they grab Ji ore restrain him with telekinesis then it’s gg
Should have better reactions with sharingan precog
Range
Stamina.
Far more versatility.

Anyway, Ning can kill any of the Edo's casually and they can't really trap him due to his Danmaku, AOE and Barriers unless they can phase through them like the Limbo clones did in the previous thread.

Ning has Danger Sense and Speed amps to deal with anything dodgeable + way more skill than anyone in Naruto.

Also, is Izanagi passive? Like, no one so far explained how it is activated.

Obito doesn't like some way he dies, he changes it to him not dying. just look at Danzo vs Sasuke, only difference is Danzo had several eyes
0510-011.png

You know there is a big difference between a FRA and a stomp, right?

Anyway, Ning can kill any of the Edo's casually and they can't really trap him due to his Danmaku, AOE and Barriers unless they can phase through them like the Limbo clones did in the previous thread.

Ning has Danger Sense and Speed amps to deal with anything dodgeable + way more skill than anyone in Naruto.

The biju have no souls they can grab Ji then they hax him to death where are the Naruto supporters?

They are made from chakra for the last time ask the Naruto supporters and get them to come to this thread
I am a Naruto supporter. I'm saying edo tensei literally is the summoning of dead souls and placing them back into the body of a another. the souls are there of the jins

They say it’s ooc when he used it many times and genjutsu has 7 layers so Ji can’t resist it
I asked you for scans and you never provided when he's done it. You mentioned the time when he did it on Yagura, which wasn't in a fight.
Im sorry did you read Naruto? genjutsu is reaching ooc for Obito, hell he didn’t even try it on Naruto, Konan or Guy. Sharingan is quite literally precog (check obitos page). naruto and gyuki literally diverted the combined biju bomb with their own, they don’t need to be on the same level. Ji Ning also has precog he’d sense a large attack is comimg and leave the area.

I asked you for scans and you never provided when he's done it. You mentioned the time when he did it on Yagura, which wasn't in a fight.
He did use genjutsu on konan what manga are you reading? He used it for her to reveal nagato location reread the manga genjutsu is ic for obito This is head canon
So they will be soul haxxed.
Obito will as well.
kamui and izangi counter this and obito can bfr Ji when he gets close

Ning can kill the Jins and block the Bijud, it's not hard to understand, kid.
I mean that obito will use the biju not the Jin and Ji can’t counter the biju and once they grab him with their hands ore telekinesis it’s a gg they have the higher LS. Kamui and genjutsu is a gg

tumblr_inline_pqsrj3glqp1uprgqr_540.pnj

Proof of his using genjutsu. Konan probably has some resistance since it took a while for him to cast one. Or its because he's injured and his arm got cut off. Either way 7 layers would mean if Ji Ning doest wear him out first genjutsu is a GG too.

He did use genjutsu on konan what manga are you reading? He used it for her to reveal nagato location reread the manga genjutsu is ic for obito This is head canon
He never used genjutsu in a combative way. Please stop. its not head canon, you're taking the stuff out of context just to support your argument when in reality you won't even mention the scene of this happening. And I just read it and he literally did genjutsu at the end of the fight to get intel out of her after having fought her without ever doing genjutsu. Again OOC for him to do it offensively

He never used genjutsu in a combative way. Please stop. its not head canon, you're taking the stuff out of context just to support your argument when in reality you won't even mention the scene of this happening. And I just read it and he literally did genjutsu at the end of the fight to get intel out of her after having fought her without ever doing genjutsu. Again OOC for him to do it offensively

You are acting like Obito will just use it combatively when the times you show, its for intel after the fight is over and he's already won. you can not be serious right now. On Yagura we have no clue. And you mentioned Kabuto as well, I don't remember that either.

Still it shows that obito still uses genjutsu. That point is just a fact as he's used it in a fight to control the 9 tails as well.
If he uses izinagi and has 10 minutes of trying over and over again. Plus he's been shown using genjutsu before. Its safe enough for me to say that obito has a valid wincon via genjutsu.

I mean that obito will use the biju not the Jin and Ji can’t counter the biju and once they grab him with their hands ore telekinesis it’s a gg they have the higher LS. Kamui and genjutsu is a gg
He can, he has barriers that they will have a hard time destroying.

Also, about this in the bijus' profiles:

Intangibility (Although the Bijuu transform into physical matter and give themselves normal biological bodies, they are primarily made entirely out of energy and have been shown to exist in that state. As they are masses of energy in this state, they are impossible to kill by normal means)

It says that they are physical matter and later says they are energy, can anyone explain?

Obito did not use it on Minato, he did not use it on Guy, he did not use it on Naruto, he did not try it on Gyuki or Bee, he did not try it on shikamaru, he did not try against any of the Kages. This man does not do it offensively and its insane we actually have to go through this shit.

It's also amusing how there's this assertion that Obito would for some reason know that keeping Ning more than a football field away would be in his best interest.

Like, I'm fairly sure he fights at closer ranges than what's being made out on this thread.

Still it shows that obito still uses genjutsu. That point is just a fact as he's used it in a fight to control the 9 tails as well.
If he uses izinagi and has 10 minutes of trying over and over again. Plus he's been shown using genjutsu before. Its safe enough for me to say that obito has a valid wincon via genjutsu.
?? Again, he used genjutsu on Kuruma to destroy the village, he fought Minato and got the drop on Minato and never tried it. His genjutsu showings are always contextual and never him just flat out Genjutsuing someone offensively like Itachi or Sasuke do.

It's also amusing how there's this assertion that Obito would for some reason know that keeping Ning more than a football field away would be in his best interest.

Like, I'm fairly sure he fights at closer ranges than what's being made out on this thread.
The main wincon for obito here i see is just BFR. Unless Ji Ning can see into the future or dimension teleport than that would work. I could see ning stabbing obito, and then obito bfr him. Die and then come back.

Not to mention you do have some control over where you spawn with izinagi. Shown in the danzo fight danzo didn't spawn exactly where he died in fact a lot of times he spawned closer.

The main wincon for obito here i see is just BFR. Unless Ji Ning can see into the future or dimension teleport than that would work. I could see ning stabbing obito, and then obito bfr him. Die and then come back.
He'd have to get close up to Ji Ning which would just allow Ji Ning to use his soul hax. Ji can sense danger not see into future.

Sharingan precog would help him with after images. And with the sharingan precog he would have a far easier time getting up close to ning then bfr him.

Back