• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Obito Uchiha vs Homura Akemi (Two more vote!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
DodoNova2 said:
the Kamui could not work on the kaguya dimension unless it was synchronized to a portal
False equivalency it could not get him into her dimension, does not mean he could not get himself out to the real world. They needed to beat her not run.

Kaltias said:
AoC has the same kind of drain and it kills 3-D beings on touch.
Also no, she definitely drains him instantly. Otherwise she would have needed an infinite amount of time to drain Madoka.

Also, my bad for checking only now, but why Homura is fighting country level Obito?
AoC is not her has she ever drained anything instantly?

Also it is War Obito now. So he has Kamui.

DodoNova2 said:
the moment you can not cross the dimension, you can not escape a Dimensional BFR, it's as simple as that
The only reason he could not cross her dimension was because it was extremely far away. He could easily cross into his own dimension and take them back to the normall world. But that would not fix any of their issues wouldl it?

AoC literally copied her power so there is 0 reasons for it to be different.

There is no war Obito key tho.

it can come back in its dimension but not in the real world since its size it will return to the world where it is currently

Kaltias said:
AoC literally copied her power so there is 0 reasons for it to be different.
There is no war Obito key tho.
War Obito is the Rinnengan Obito.

Can you post a scan of intant draining? I dont know much about anythng beyond the anime.

DodoNova2 said:
it can come back in its dimension but not in the real world since its size it will return to the world where it is currently
Depending on the distance of the world, if there even is a distance. You are forgetting that Kaguyas power literally rewrote the world around them. Rather than put them thrugh a portal she quite literally brought the world to them.

Who is that that it is draining.

I belive the person most likely to be BFRed is Homura. If she touches him, he will just kamui her.

27gtr
28f
29ggtr
30tr
31er
Not really sure why draining a magical girl is needed if we have already deemed that the hax is degrees of infinity above them tho

My issue with her power draining the 2-A is that the 2-A is a non-hostile being and this is someone that is willing to kill Homura.

Rocker1189 said:
My issue with her power draining the 2-A is that the 2-A is a non-hostile being and this is someone that is willing to kill Homura.
You being willing to kill doesn't give you Absorbtion resistance.

Kaltias said:
Being hostile or not has nothing to do with the fact that she did haxed a 2-A tho
It does if the 2-A was hostile they probably would have tried to kill her outright, not just tell her to stop.

Rocker, drop that. Seriously. You arent convincing anyone with that arguement. Homura drained a 2-A in a finite amouny of time.

PaChi2 said:
Rocker, drop that. Seriously. You arent convincing anyone with that arguement. Homura drained a 2-A in a finite amouny of time.
Ofcourse I am not convincing anyone, everyone is convinced that Homura will win no matter what. I am stating my stance in this and why I thin Homura is almost always severely overestimated.

Rocker1189 said:
It does if the 2-A was hostile they probably would have tried to kill her outright, not just tell her to stop.
Which is why we don't put base Homura against 2-As even if she technically can affect them.

We know that it affects 2-As.

I gave scans of the drain being instant on lesser beings.

That's why it would work on Obito

Is Obito 2A?

We're not missing your point, it's just your point doesn't have a basis.

Someone's trying to kill her, so it won't be easy to use it.

Am I correct?

If so, Time Stop and call it a day.

Gargoyle One said:
We're not missing your point, it's just your point doesn't have a basis.
Someone's trying to kill her, so it won't be easy to use it.

Am I correct?

If so, Time Stop and call it a day.
I guess ai have to say one final thing, time stop only works when she is not touching the target. While power draining she can not time stop, while time stopping she can not power drain. Comprende?

Which is completely irrelevant considering that, once she touches the target, it's already immediately absorbed and there's zero need for Time Stop to even keep working while absorbing.

Gargoyle One said:
Which is completely irrelevant considering that, once she touches the target, it's already immediately absorbed and there's zero need for Time Stop to even keep working while absorbing.
Which is a conclusion we drew to ages ago and what I was arguing against. My actual final post here.

Homu Sweet Homu said:
@Dodo With Pachi, it should be 5-1. 6-1 with me actually.
No.

If obito cannot escape BFR Im not voting. or closing this because of stomp.

OP here,sorry for not show up,my home didn't have an internet (my quota is over) and finally buying the quota today.

Anyway,whats the vote number now?

Edit : anyway for Obito escape BFR,we still don't know if Obito can use Kamui in Jinchuriki form,or Obito is too lazy to use Kamui,thats i think.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back