• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Obito Uchiha vs Homura Akemi (Two more vote!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It takes Homura less than minute to drains someone infinitely x Infinitely stronger than her. You think it would takes long to drain Obito?

Homu Sweet Homu said:
It takes Homura less than minute to drains someone infinitely x Infinitely stronger than her. You think it would takes long to drain Obito?
I already said if it is percentage based. Has she drained anyone other than Madoka?

BFR = No resurrection.

Power drain = Obito wont oneshot afterwards so she wins 10/10

Timestop just to ensure this is a stomp.

Homu Sweet Homu said:
Also, killing your opponent before they can kill you is not a stomp.
Killing the opponent with a thought without them having an opportunity to fight it is.

Hell, obito has the same opportunities as Frieza when fighting Homura. And you'd say that Homura vs Frieza is fair?

Um....People argue Erza stomp Zoro cuz she has dura neg armor, which is kinda silly since Nakagami need contact with its target.

Also, how come one ability can makes a fight stomp? By that logic, every matches involving Luke Skywalker (Legends) is a stomp. Unless you have mindhax resistance on his scale.

PaChi2 said:
BFR = No resurrection.
Power drain = Obito wont oneshot afterwards so she wins 10/10

Timestop just to ensure this is a stomp.
can come back

Power drain= depends on how long.

Time stop= nullified by power drain.

Darkseid beats Luke (well, he beat palpatine).

If Homura didnt have timestop, I'd consider this fair because both can kill each other. With timestop she wins with literal 0 opposition.

With Homura's time stop active, are there any abilities in Obito's arsenal that could allow him to regenerate if his head has been blown off?

His Regenerationn in this form is Mid-Low, which still does not allow him to survive if his head has been blown off.

Fortunately for Homura, she can do as much damage as she wants within the duration of the time stop.

It does not but kamui does.

Kamui doesnt save you from bfr to a nonexistent universe.

This version of Homura doesn't BFR to the nonexistent multiverse, only to a pocket dimension

Kaltias said:
This version of Homura doesn't BFR to the nonexistent multiverse, only to a pocket dimension
Tell me more about that. What kind of pocket dimension.

@PaChi

It's a pocket universe inside her shield. It becomes a path to the nonexistent multiverse only after Madoka resets the multiverse (Wraith Arc and onwards)

Kaltias said:
@PaChi

It's a pocket universe inside her shield. It becomes a path to the nonexistent multiverse only after Madoka resets the multiverse (Wraith Arc and onwards)
So Obito could get out of it?

@Homu Dont bring more threads. Already read that Dante thread.

PaChi2 said:
Darkseid beats Luke (well, he beat palpatine).
If Homura didnt have timestop, I'd consider this fair because both can kill each other. With timestop she wins with literal 0 opposition.
Except she does not.

BFR is useless and power drain stops her timestop advantage. The moment she power drains him(or attempts to) she loses.

Homu Sweet Homu said:
The moment she drains him, he is dead.
Again depends ont he speed of the drain. I have seen nothing to indicate it being instant. And no the fact that she drained a non-hostile 2-A does not mean it drains lower being faster.

AoC has the same kind of drain and it kills 3-D beings on touch.

Also no, she definitely drains him instantly. Otherwise she would have needed an infinite amount of time to drain Madoka.

Also, my bad for checking only now, but why Homura is fighting country level Obito?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back