• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

The "Human-Ghost Hybrid" Danny Phantom VS The "Shinobi" Obito Uchiha

• Starting Distance: 10m
  • Both in-character
  • Equalized speed
  • Season 3 Danny in 6-C key | FSWW Obito with Giant Shurikens and Stakes
midjourney__fairy_forest_by_adornamancy_dfdb4r2-fullview.jpg

Danny:
Obito:
Inconclusive: 7 (@LordGriffin1000, @Undylan, @jojo123, @TheGuy, @XSOULOFCINDERX, @VersusJunkie54, @TauanVictor)

d63cdeb4aaa5c57ae3d373dd20f17ebd.png
f20767d0f5def3145e4be47e003a237a.png

Last edited:
My feelings about this match: "BRUH!!!"

Obito's Advantages/Win Conditions

Obito is outmatched in terms of power with the exception of his giant shuriken and stakes, and he holds the lifting strength and overall hand-to-hand combat skill. So tie that in with his sharingan and Kamui, he'd be able to stay ahead of Danny in terms of close combat.

In terms of his abilities, he's not the type to use those basic ninja stuff as he favors his Kamui more than other things but next to that he would attempt genjutsu which wouldn't be effective in the manipulating of Danny's mind since Danny has several layers of mind manipulation resistance and his Reactive Evolution has shown to buff his resistances so if it does manage to work, it will get overcome. Though it depends also on the type of genjustu he uses since Danny doesn't resist all applications of it.

But I can safely say that BFR is Obito's best bet, as Danny has no way of returning from being sent to the Kamui dimension. As for his other stuff, not much of the Rinnegan abilities will help given what Danny is capable of, and Obito doesn't use them in character to my knowledge. The Gunbai fan can be useful in reflecting attacks as well, and sneak attacks from Danny through invisibility aren't effective against Obito since he can see invisible beings.

Danny Phantom's Advantages/Win Conditions

Danny has the advantage in power and can effectively one shot Obito (Though that's easier said then done). And while Danny isn't skilled in hand-to-hand combat like Obito, he utilizes his own abilities like body control and intangibility to avoid attacks and then counters. Still not going to let him match Obito in skill but will make it difficult for Obito in some ways.

Danny's ghost physiology will make it hard for Obito since it's like he'll be battle someone like himself. Body control can be used to avoid Obito's stakes and intangibility can help him avoid many other attacks, and to top it off, he has regeneration that will allow him to recover from Obito's attacks if they land. As I mentioned in Obito's section, Danny has resistance to some of the aspects of genjustu, and his Reactive Evolution will be an issue given it's even gave him stuff he wouldn't get until 10 years in the future, and it will counter any amps Obito uses and Danny can amp himself further by other means.

Danny's possession also has layered potency and is capable of working on a bological level (molecular level), mental, and spiritual level. Now Obito does have resistance but, I think Danny's is higher and again, his reactive evolution will kick in. Though this Danny does focus more on his ice abilities which can freeze stuff to the point where it becomes brittle and falls apart on it's own. Danny can cover himself in this aura and can apply it to his shields (which have attack reflection properties) so he could freeze Obito if the later gets to close while tangible.

My Vote

I'm going to say inconclusive. What makes this battle interesting is the can effectively counter much of what the other have, with the exception of a few things.

Obito's Kamui, ocular abilities, skill, and few other things allow him to match Danny's abilities/resistances granted by his ghost physiology and his different fighting style compared to the norm Obito fights, and the same for Danny, they also share a few similar abilities. Both have their own trump cards, and it's hard to say who would come out on top. This Danny is confident, but not as overconfident as his previous season self so I don't think he'll slip up at least not noticeably.

They basically can block, dodge, or reflect what the others can do. I think Danny might edge out in stamina given he's capable of holding his powers continuesly through the night and into the day at minimum and even in season 2 he went an entire day without sleep and got beat up by his rogues gallery yet he was right back into the fight seemingly well rested, plus in the episode Reality Trip he went on a 3 day trip with no real rest yet acted like he usually does. Though this isn't ignoring Obito's ability to spam jutsu without issue and his ability to take large amount to pain.

I won't go on forever, but I do think I could provide a more in-depth argument but for right now, I'll leave it at that, and will answer any questions people have for Danny.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back