• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

"Young Master Tennyson" Ben Tennyson VS "Akatsuki Nukenin" Obito Uchiha

• Starting Distance: 20m
  • Both in-character
  • Equalized speed
  • OV Ben with the Recalibrated Omnitrix and Master Control | Tobi
  • Aliens limited to 6-C

Ben:
Obito:
Inconclusive: 1 (@Spilxson2)

y65s2fb04xr71.png
f5cb1e6df790cc4080e99f53d7384ab7.png

Last edited:
Obito Wincons:
-Skill
-AP for most aliens
-LS for most aliens
-Genjutsu
-Kamui
-Izanagi
-Sharingan Precog

Ben:
-Infinite speed failsafe
-Resists Mind Control, though probably not at Mangekyo Sharingan levels
-Heatblast counters Fire Style
-Wildvine counters Wood Style and regens
-Swampfire does all of that
-Clockwork
-Ghostfreak
-Echo Echo
-Goop
-Lodestar
-Upchuck

how many layers of mind hax for the Obito and the sharingan?
Basic Genjustu < Sharingan Genjutsu < Mangekyo Sharingan Genjutsu

Though if I'm not mistaken, Obito has effected people who resist genjutsu but I'm not 100% on that, so if any more knowledge Naruto fans know if that's correct they can provide evidence. For right now the, going of standard each Sharingan is better than the last, he has 2 layers above the normal resistance.

Iirc in terms of pure direct superiority it's something like
Basic genjutsu< 1 tomoe sharingan genjutsu<3 tomoe sharingan genjutsu<mangekyo genjutsu<EMS genjutsu<Tsukuyomi<Izanami<Mugen Tsukuyomi
Wich would be like 4 layers for Obito, but i also heard that there's affecting people who resist layered genjutsu in between wich would give the entire chain more layers.

Basic Genjustu < Sharingan Genjutsu < Mangekyo Sharingan Genjutsu

Though if I'm not mistaken, Obito has effected people who resist genjutsu but I'm not 100% on that, so if any more knowledge Naruto fans know if that's correct they can provide evidence. For right now the, going of standard each Sharingan is better than the last, he has 2 layers above the normal resistance.
When in the series was it established that sharingan genjutsu is more potent then regular genjutsu? I get mangekyo.

I mean, no one has voted yet since we're still discussing Obito's genjutsu potency on Ben. Waiting for more Ben 10 and Naruto people.

Here is the Genjutsu scaling blog..

Dojutsu Genjutsu Hierarchy:

• The Last Sasuke's Genjutsu > Infinite Tsukuyomi > Kotoamatsukami > EMS Sasuke's Genjutsu/Tsukuyomi > Regular Mangekyō Sharingan Genjutsu > 3T Sharingan Genjutsu > Regular Genjutsu

Ben would need 2 layers to bypass Obito's Sharingan Genjutsu, an 3 layers if he wants to pass his Mangekyō Sharingan Genjutsu. This doesn't include if Obito has bypassed resistance before.

What are Ben's win conditions?

If Aliens are limited to High 7-A Ben is essentially a haxless brick, give him Aliens up to High 7-A so he can use his 7-A Aliens for stuff like freezing and regen

Obito will be doing crazy amounts of damage to Ben even with just his regular punches since he's 6-C now, he can phase through all of Ben's abilities and he can end the fight at any moment with his Genjutsu since none of Ben's forms can resist the layered Mindhax Obito has access to. Not only that but he has Precog to help him avoid stuff as well as copy Ben's fighting styles to add them to his own via his Sharingan so the longer the fight goes on the better Obito is getting since he has the stamina to fight for literal days through the most intense battles and wounds as shown in the War Arc where he has a nerf on his stamina via the Rinnegan constantly draining his Chakra since it isn't his natural eye, so Tobi should have better stamina than that. The second Ben has an opening to be touched or even for Obito to stand close to him he gets BFR'd by Kamui.

I guess I vote Inconclusive since Ben can either age him to death with Clockwork or Obito traps him in an alternate dimension

Back