• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Obito Uchiha vs Homura Akemi (Two more vote!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah,is just Obito who is very lazy/too arrogant to use Kamui in the manga,if he use it he can overwhelmed Naruto and Sasuke.

It can be summed up that way ye. So I suppose hec an get out of BFR via going into that dimension then coming back to the battlefield.

I wasnt responding to any of those. I'm merely answering if he can escape getting BFR'd or not to which the answer is yes.

I stay away from Homura matches though cuz they're just.... yea

What i mean is,after escaping BFR,in outside he must deal with time stop,drain,etc.

I see i see,no problem,Homura is kind of...yeah.....

This isn't really a hax stomp in favor of Homura, is it?

Because time stop is a very potent hax that the opponent in question has no answers for unless he/she has some way or dealing with it/resisting it.

Adding the match should be okay then, although for the above match-up, Saber had an AP and durability advantage (thus making the fight a bit more competitive).

Berserker being able to block an excalibur in the bad ending of the Fate route comes into play here, and seeing the yield of the excalibur in Saber's profile, it's safe to say that Berserker/Saber Alter would have been way higher up in the Mountain level rating in comparison to baseline Mountain level. Which is why the matchup above isn't really a stomp.

What is the gap in Attack Potency/Durability between Homura and Obito in this matchup anyways?

Are they almost even with each other?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back