• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Obito Uchiha vs Homura Akemi (Two more vote!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now now,lets the chaos begin in this thread.The edgy ninja vs edgy magical girl,who would win here....?

-Both in Character

-Low 7-C Homura is used and Juubito Obito is used

-Speed equalized

-Place located in Shinobi world war battlefiled

Which have more HAX.....

Obito
"I have so much suffering....."

Akemi-Homura-is-so-good
"Hold my beer..."

-Obito : 1

-Homura : 5

Well then,lets see whats the other user think about this match.

Edit : Another change here,Homura now in low 7-C and Juubito still used.

>which have more HAX.....

Asks that when one of them has a tendency to time stop every opponent and BFR them to win, regardless of the amount of hax one character has. OvO

I mean yeah, but Accel fought by far the most broken version while that's the weakest one

Is it possible for obito to "die" to her then revive himself via izanagi sneak up to her and kill her before she notices.She does not have precognition as far as I know. That is the only way I can see obito win. Via dying first.

Obito needs to activate Izanagi first for it to take effect after his death. If Homura time stops while Izanagi is not active, Obito is done for. Even if he did use Izanagi, that would not only blind his Sharingan but also won't stop Homura from time stopping again and again. Obito isn't surviving this.

Homu Sweet Homu said:
Juubito has Izanagi?
No reason for him not to have it. Well it really does not take much for iznagi to activate, in fact in the times we have seen it beng used no hand seals or any show it activation. And finally I know she can spam time stop my whole point was that if she drops her guard he will be able to one shot her. He is still a ninja after all (despite the dragonball shenanigans). Either way like I said, that is the one and only way I can see him winning(not counting the extremely low possiblity of him one shotting her first).

@Rocker1189

You see the thing is, she won't drop her guard. Homura isn't a novice at all despite the fact that she's a child. She has spent years fighting witches non stop while trying to save Madoka. It's really all she does when enemies attack. Stop time and bombard with weapons.

Homu Sweet Homu said:
Every magical girls has cross-city scale detection. Sneaking up on them is unlikely.
I personally think that it is best to use 7-B rinnegan Obito then. He can actually suck himself into the other world after izanagi and then materialize next to her for the kill. I think it is a more fair fight that can actually go either way.

Whether he has the Jinchuriki with him as well is up to the OP. Wait can her BFR work against someone who can enter his own dimension and come out anywhere with it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back