• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Obito Uchiha vs Homura Akemi (Two more vote!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rocker1189 said:
Danzo never showed any use of actiavting it. He simply was tricked into thinking he had more lives. Madara was never shown to activate it. Can you post a scan of that? All he has to do is activate it before a the fight starts(or as the fight starts).
Uhm, what are you talking about? After the seal for Izanagi is formed, Danzo had 60 seconds with it active. If he died during that time, he revived. And Madara used a time-delay Izanagi to revive himself.

Uhm, what are you talking about? After the seal for Izanagi is formed, Danzo had 60 seconds with it active. If he died during that time, he revived. And Madara used a time-delay Izanagi to revive himself.

Danzo only has limitations because they are borrowed eyes. Looks like I need to affrim something with everyonr here as things are right now Juubito will get completely stomped. But War bito has a chance due to teleportation adn Izanagi and Intangibility.

Homu Sweet Homu said:
But she has to kill them one by one....Although most of them has no answer to BFR.
If she power drains Naruto she becomes Tier 5, boi.

Also, closing this.

Obito doesnt deserve this punisment.

PaChi2 said:
Homu Sweet Homu said:
Doubt Homura could beat them at once as 7-C...

Homulilly on other hand...
>Timestop
GG
Someone reeeally underestimates the Narutoverse. Though I amnot surprised on this wiki. Also cant english scans be posted? I dont know what that is saying.

Rocker1189 said:
Danzo only has limitations because they are borrowed eyes. Looks like I need to affrim something with everyonr here as things are right now Juubito will get completely stomped. But War bito has a chance due to teleportation adn Izanagi and Intangibility.
Danzo had limitations concerning the durations of the technique because of his lacking chakra reserves to sustain the Sharingans. It doesn't change the fact that he needs to perform Seals to activate the technique and nor does it change the fact that the technique undoes damage taken after it's activation

Juubito vs Homura, I vote for Homura. If it is Rinnengan Obito with the mask I vote for Obito with 9/10 difficulty.

>Understimates narutoverse

>Was vouching for Kakashi during the entirety of the Katakuri vs Kakashi thread and still think the result is not right.

Sure. Read that thread.

@PaChi do not close this or at least not now, there is argument in favor of Obito so at best one more victory for Homu

PaChi2 said:
>Understimates narutoverse
>Was vouching for Kakashi during the entirety of the Katakuri vs Kakashi thread and still think the result is not right.

Sure. Read that thread.
I am only basing it of this thread of course, I am not going to go through your comment history to prove me right or wrong.

Frozen Wish said:
Danzo had limitations concerning the durations of the technique because of his lacking chakra reserves to sustain the Sharingans. It doesn't change the fact that he needs to perform Seals to activate the technique and nor does it change the fact that the technique undoes damage taken after it's activation
I already answered that he can activate it as the fight starts and none of the Uchiha I have seen have weaved any signs for it.

Izanagi is not an issue. Obito loses an eye after activation and is render with the Rinnengan alone, this means... he loses Kamui.

PaChi2 said:
Izanagi is not an issue. Obito loses an eye after activation and is render with the Rinnengan alone, this means... he loses Kamui.
Which does not matter if he fireballs her to kingdom come right after.

Which does not matter if he fireballs her to kingdom come right after.

Time stop.

Time. Stop.

If you think sneaking past her after resurrecting is obito's only chance of winning, that tells you how screwed he is.

Also BFR kills him Izanagi or not.

But one more thing, if she goes for power drain, she will have to touch him which means the time is not stopped. Can he simply kill her then? He has the higher AP after all.

Though at the same time said 2-A was not someone willing to kill her. And I dont remeber it beong an instant drain.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back