• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Obito Uchiha vs Homura Akemi (Two more vote!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am pretty sure izanagi isnot tied to his tier, that is why it is hax. If not we could argue that she can not BFR ppl above 7-B because we have not seen her do that. In fact we could argue that for any hax.

Rocker1189 said:
Whether he has the Jinchuriki with him as well is up to the OP. Wait can her BFR work against someone who can enter his own dimension and come out anywhere with it?
Multiversal+ range isn't enough to escape it. So yes.

Also, we saw the BFR affecting 2-As

Anyway like I said, I personallt think war obito is the best one to use for this fight, possibly with Jinchuriki and then I can see him win this with extremely high difficulty. And even then I wuld probably still give it to Homura.

Regarding izanagi, I do not think he can use it, because in his juubito form, he could not use his old abilities like Intangibility so izanagi .... I do not think

and he would never do it in characters

Kaltias said:
Rocker1189 said:
Whether he has the Jinchuriki with him as well is up to the OP. Wait can her BFR work against someone who can enter his own dimension and come out anywhere with it?
Multiversal+ range isn't enough to escape it. So yes.
Also, we saw the BFR affecting 2-As
She BFRed someone with Multiversal range teleportation?

DodoNova2 said:
Regarding izanagi, I do not think he can use it, because in his juubito form, he could not use his old abilities like Intangibility so izanagi .... I do not think
and he would never do it in characters
Nothing said he would not use it. And he never used it because he was never going to die, until he was too low on chakra to do anything. Izanagi is meant to save you from death remeber, that is why he has never used it.

Nah, the BFR trapped the superior version of Madoka Kaname, whose omnipresence encompasses all the timelines and the void between them

He did use it once, so I would think it's in character for him to do that. However I doubt he has it anymore in the Jinchuuriki form. And also, I really don't think it's going to save him anytime soon.

Kaltias said:
Nah, the BFR trapped the superior version of Madoka Kaname, whose omnipresence encompasses all the timelines and the void between them
So she did this as a Low 7-C? Cause in her abilities it says she has a more advanced version of it after the Low 7-C key which I assume is what she used. Has the Low 7-C version BFRed a 2-A. If not, I believe Obito can escape the BFR. As long as it is War Obito.

Yeah I just read her BFR not she does not have the multiversal option in the fight. Obito can def escape it. So I vote Juubito loses 9/10. War Obito will win 8/10.

Homu Sweet Homu said:
Wait....How is Obito gonna uses Izanagi (assuming that it would works which isn't) before he died?
How will he not? And why would it not work, can you give a proper reason? It activates as long as he can see with the eye he is willing to sacrifice. And Juubito can not escape this. Which is why I proposed we use War Obito who actually has a chance here because he can escpae into his own dimension. Then come out in the real world.

Uh, it's mg Homura. Then no. It still sends him to a different universe tho.

He isn't surviving the drain tho

Homu Sweet Homu said:
Wait....How is Obito gonna uses Izanagi (assuming that it would works which isn't) before he died?
you need an activation, it's not automatic, for example if it works (let's assume that its going) Homura will kill an Obito that will disappear, and reappear somewhere next to it

He needs to be touched to be drained. And again if it is war obito she will not touch him. Hello intagibility.

Are you guys reading my comments. I said Juubito will lose but War Obito will be a better matchup, Obito with Rinnegan.

Homu Sweet Homu said:
No, I mean, how is gonna do that when he doesn't even know what happens due to timestop?
He does not even need to activate it, that is how izanagi works. As long as he knows he is in a fight( I assume so) it will be activated. And when he dies he will revive.

DodoNova2 said:
Homu Sweet Homu said:
you need an activation, it's not automatic, for example if it works (let's assume that its going) Homura will kill an Obito that will disappear, and reappear somewhere next to it
It does not take much to activate which I assume Obito will do before a fight starts.

Rocker1189 said:
Are you guys reading my comments. I said Juubito will lose but War Obito will be a better matchup, Obito with Rinnegan.
Ah Okay, but she just time stop and touch, nothing is easier

Rocker1189 said:
He does not even need to activate it, that is how izanagi works. As long as he knows he is in a fight( I assume so) it will be activated. And when he dies he will revive.
This is not true. He needs to activate it before the point of death. Danzo used it before dying and later was deceived with Genjutsu that his other Sharingans were still open. Also Madara activated it before death.

Frozen Wish said:
This is not true. He needs to activate it before the point of death. Danzo used it before dying and later was deceived with Genjutsu that his other Sharingans were still open. Also Madara activated it before death.
Danzo never showed any use of actiavting it. He simply was tricked into thinking he had more lives. Madara was never shown to activate it. Can you post a scan of that? All he has to do is activate it before a the fight starts(or as the fight starts).

Homu Sweet Homu said:
Assuming he survives the Drain, what stopping Homura from stop time and kils him again?
Nothing unless if he BFRs himself and waits for a good opportunity to strike. As long as it is not for more than a week he should be fine, unless Homura can timestop for a whole week, inwhich case he loses.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back