• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Obito Uchiha (Juubito) VS Gremmy Thoumeaux

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. Damaging the clones won't help much since they can still fight back after been cut in half. Like i said scratching him won't do much here.

2. Obito is still MHS in his page vs. Gremmy who is MHS+, outside speed boost are not accepted here until he gets an upgrade. So go on make a thread before posting it here.

3. No he has not think of great strategies, like drowning his oponent, burning his oponent in Lava which is still able to harm Naruto and Sasuke after their six path upgrade. Since they were avoiding been hit by it. Throwing his opponents to space, making their bones easily fragible, killing his opponents who are unconcious just with a thought, etc..

4.Gremmy's clone doubles his imagination power.

http://i1.heymanga.xyz/19653936452417135952063864331.jpg

http://i1.heymanga.xyz/234401032170506668912971051.jpg

Until Obito is upgrades to MHS+ again he loses do to blitz and get's BFR twice before the initial battle starts. If Obito gets an upgrade then, i'll shall change my vote to Obito. Until then, Good day.

@Coleworld12 Thank you for finding it (you saved me a lot of time)

So i will upgrade Obito back to MHS+

and one more thing

Obito blitzes

Pietro Maximoff said:
and how is he scalable to his tbb?
Because Jinchuuriki's are able to dodge and outspeed their own Bijuu dama ,there is no indication that Obito can't be scaled to his own attacks since he was much faster than the high tiers of the verse.

Coleworld12 said:
Also Obito absorbed a stronger form than Juubi who performed the feat.
I would like to point out a few things:

-Has Obito ever dodge his own Bijuudama's before?

-Can we scale all Jinjurickis to this. Even do all The Tail Beast have diferent tiers of power? Do we have proof that all the tail beast have the same speed?

-Should this speed only apply to his attack or to his speed? This Bijuu bombs were fired from the Godly Tree, which is the 10 tails. I see no reason to upgrade his speed, since is not even his own attack.

Even do he was the Jinjuuricki at the time, he didn't shown any signs of having that speed. He was easily blitzz by Madara and Kaguya, as well as getting blitzz by his ow TSB.

So many assumptions to make it accurated.

Accurated?...

He is a jinchuriki others have shown to be easily able to do so.

What? We don't even have jinchuriki profiles excluding Gaara bee and Naruto.

It wasn't from the God three?

Madara and Kaguya are easily leagues above him ƒÿÆ

Not assumptions at all

Coleworld12 said:
Accurated?...

He is a jinchuriki others have shown to be easily able to do so.

What? We don't even have jinchuriki profiles excluding Gaara bee and Naruto.

It wasn't from the God three?

Madara and Kaguya are easily leagues above him ƒÿÆ

Not assumptions at all
Other's you mean a few from from different tail beats with diferent stats. The God tree was spaming Bijuus with Obito's orders. Exactly and they are MHS+ for it. No one was MHS+ and was able to be scale to Obito. With that upgraded alot more "Upgrades" will be subject and follow. Is not accurated since he never show such speed, and he was hit by his own TSB as well. Even if hadn't control over his power yet, he could had dodge it if he was MHS+.

Coleworld12 said:
Truth seeking balls are not MHS+ what are you even talking about?
They should be since they come from the Sage of the Six Path power which is rated as MHS+ Unless your saying that the speed of the user is faster than the attacks? Which is the opposite that happen to Obito.

Coleworld12 said:
You need the speed to even react to them teleportation is not speed.
Exactly none of them react to the first bijjudama. The other one direct towards Konoha, who he intecepted was with prep and he teleported which is not a speed feat.

Coleworld12 said:
Is Lee MHS+ now?

http://www.**********.com/naruto/667/16
You do know he was not in his base and he was teleported with the Kunai's, right?

Regardless, Hashirama Edo, Edo second Hokage and Minato should be upgraded to MHS+ they were blitzzing Obito and he would had lost if it wasn't for the TSB after Obito learn to control them. Minato was on part with Naruto as well during thay time he was MHS+ as well.

You do know he was not in his base and he was teleported with the Kunai's, right?

Regardless, Hashirama Edo, Edo second Hokage and Minato should be upgraded to MHS+ they were blitzzing Obito and he would had lost if it wasn't for the TSB after Obito learn to control them. Minato was on part with Naruto as well during thay time he was MHS+ as well.

Although I agree with you HST threads are too much of headache on this site everyone nitpicks everything and in turn the thread turns into strawmanning.

Coleworld12 said:

Although I agree with you HST threads are too much of headache on this site everyone nitpicks everything and in turn the thread turns into strawmanning.
Blitzing someone dosen't warrent a MHS+ here....

Ok, i going to try again to request this as gremmy victory so hopefully this time we actually get the result.

edit: done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back